devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hey guys
Returning to Mia 1.0 will it be the last game we see Mia or will there be a third season with Mia?
Is it the end or will he get a new season?
we can't be without Mia :cry:
they said on a livestream like 1 or 2 years ago that season 2 is the last season . idk if there are any changes to the plan .

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys
Returning to Mia 1.0 will it be the last game we see Mia or will there be a third season with Mia?
most likely last time we see mia since 3rd time would be really repetition of same thing. i'd say possible mia solo which follows her adventures if mc chose sadie but those (most) who chose mia wouldn't like it.

Oct 10, 2022
most likely last time we see mia since 3rd time would be really repetition of same thing. i'd say possible mia solo which follows her adventures if mc chose sadie but those (most) who chose mia wouldn't like it.
You are killin' me dude, I am hopeful we will see Mia more.

i'd say possible mia solo which follows her adventures
That's NTR dude. ;):LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueray and cxx

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
The Mia series always involved NTR . except this game all of them had them and i would not be surprised if they add NTR as "bonus content" in the last episode like they did with LT2
this game doesn't contain bonus events like LT and summer with mia 1 did

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
this game doesn't contain bonus events like LT and summer with mia 1 did
cause this game is not over . SWM did not have bonus events until the game was complete . this game like all other inceton games will probably get bonus content once its complete .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
inside jennifer didn't get any
inside jennifer is an NTR game and its not part of their main patreon . also it did receive content post launch . when the game was released on steam it added new endings .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
that's main story, not bonus content
technically yes but it makes sense for that game since it does not have a linear story like the main games . the whole reason why bonus scenes exist in those games is to differentiate between what scenes are "canon" and "not canon" .

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
just telling most likely truth.

like said, for chose who will choose mia her solo game wouldn't be liked.
I have to fully agree. I'm a big fan of the Mia character as well. Following her story line from the unabashed vixen of season 1 to a mature, more stable woman such as she's become, it's difficult to see where else to take her on this journey. It would most likely require taking her character on a whole new story path, which would make no sense if a ride off into the sunset with her true love ends this season. Honestly. It was a great ride. Really good story line, the whole bit. But I really think this girl's saga is coming to a blissful end.

There were, however, a number of delightful spinoff opportunities introduced in this game. Cindy, to name only one.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
How is it that Nicole from Lust Theory and Grace from Returning to Mia are the same model but Grace is twenty times hotter than Nicole?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hey guys
From what they said on their discord they don't know.They will finish returning to mia and then see engagement,time in other stories to see if season 3 is possible.All we know so far Lust Theory will be ending in a few episodes and then Lust Bound will replace it as their main game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How is it that Nicole from Lust Theory and Grace from Returning to Mia are the same model but Grace is twenty times hotter than Nicole?
different rendering person, other makes render type a and other type b.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Inceton has so many games to work on, it'll probably be another year before Episode 10 releases. As of now the total completion for that episode is 10%, that's in 2 months time - and I'm being generous with the prediction. Anywhere between 6 to 12 months. This is the only reason I haven't backed Inceton yet because I do not care much for the other games he's working on. He may need to expand his creative team while he himself keeps working on the stories first.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Sure, they are going to jump right on it because you say so, and for you calling them d-bags.

Yes, I heard the 10th Chapter will be the last.

Summer with Mia, returning to Mia, Lust Theory, Lust Theory Season 2, Inside Jennifer, Limits of Sky, LUSTYVERSE - SHACKBANG PART 1, LUSTYVERSE - PASSION ON DISPLAY PART 1, Lust Bound (delayed) what the hell is "void" ? that isn't one of their games.
Maybe you aren't clear on the reason sites like this appeal to different people. We don't all have lots of $$, so some of us can't afford to be patrons whose voices are heard and instead have to post on sites like this to give our feedback as leeches (with hearts of gold). There are too many examples of good/great entertainment content that was left unfinished (GoT being the best recent one in the mainstream), and I don't want to see what is so far my favorite game end up that way too just because the devs get bored and move on to other things. My emotional investment (my problem, for sure) to the game resulted in me making a frustrated post where I did refer to the developers as "d-bags." By this I of course meant "developers of beauty, age, goodness and size." I don't know what you were thinking, sir, but I was complimenting them on being beautiful writers, with the wisdom of maturity, purity of heart, and large penises. :)

All jokes aside, I think it is fair and justified to voice dissatisfaction to devs that seem to have moved on to their next shiny thing before finishing the story that made their reputation. Was I a little aggressive? Devs, if you read that post and really think I was calling you (as human beings) d-bags and it hurt your feelings, I honestly apologize and retract my flagrant use of the term "d-bags." But I hope my passion for this game (along with many others who have posted in this thread) is the take-home. I find it hard to believe any of their later efforts have gotten fans as invested as the Mia games, and I don't want them to forget that when they are choosing how to allocate their time over the next few months. Just my (salty) drop in the ocean of feedback.

**And you are right: Void is not one of their games. Just a brain fart by me. [Thank goodness, though, because that game is awful.]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
speaking of inceton's other games, gog has jennifer and some else on sale.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes