Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
To be completely transparent, there hasn't been much progress. A couple weeks after the last episode was released, I set off on a holiday to Europe and just got home a few days ago (don't give me shit for it, it's literally the first one I've had in like 10 years). But now that I'm home, I'll really start working hard on the script for the final ep. As far as an ETA goes, I can't really give an exact one, but it certainly won't take a year like some people have said. If everyone knuckles down, I'd say it could come out in about 4 or so months.
Hey mate just wanted to say I think you have made a really good game
It's way better than a lot stuff i have played on here imo

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
some games take year or 2 (or even longer) to complete so waiting for completed version can be very long wait.
Yeah...but is it really "waiting" if you don't start the game until it's done? Saves a lot of frustration and thread-scrolling looking for clues on updates. :D
now that I'm home, I'll really start working hard on the script for the final ep. As far as an ETA goes...I'd say it could come out in about 4 or so months.
Well that would be fantastic. Thanks for checking in and posting in this viper's den of opinionated fans. :censored: As a few of the most recent posters have pointed out, something about this character organically emerged at some point, making her so much more interesting than other game characters. It's both a tribute and added pressure, I get it. Good luck. (y)

Reactions: PR Mitter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The devs pretty clearly don't like Mia anymore, they just want to move on and make Lust Theory season 20 already :BootyTime:
not saying don't like but mia's adventures aren't on top of list.

I think Mia's a character took on a life of her own, and they've never been entirely sure how that happened or what to do with her. Inceton has clearly developed a successful formula for modular episodic development, and she's too much a bespoke creation to fit.
quite right.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
1. prolly yes
2. no 3rd swm unless it'd be from mia's pov w/o mc and most wouldn't like it.
3. can fit.
I'll have to wait and see i hope it has a good ending
Lots of games i have played rushed the ending

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well only 2 endings, mc stays with mia either with auntie's place or move somewhere and life with sadie.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Altercation. Hey, Dev, in this save I am 100% loyal to Sadie and even checked on her when a light nearly fell on her. What fight? Please have ur game remember the choices....

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Screenshot (3798).png

Hey, Dev....in this save....rather ALL MY SAVES....I had the MC end it between him and Laura. So...wtf?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
>Have a harem run playthrough
>Your character is a sex addict
>Have a pure run playthrough
>Your character is still a sex addict regardless

The illusion of choice
last release is a buggy mess, Sancho fixed some of it with his mod but not all

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
not saying don't like but mia's adventures aren't on top of list.
Thanks for your opinion. :rolleyes: It is, however, light years better than any other of this studio's game, which is (of course) the point.
Wait the next episode is the last?
Is there going to be a third game because it feels like there are a lot of loose ends
That can't possibly fit in one episode
Doubtful on a 3rd game when the 2nd already feels like something they are doing only because they have to... And there aren't really that many important loose ends (or any restrictions on how long a Chapter can be). IRL there are plenty of things that seem important in the moment but in the end have little impact on your life story, so why shouldn't it be that way in a long-running game as well? Obv something like a stalker/murderer storyline needs to be resolved, but that could be as simple as a quick death for that character as long as the situation is plausible. In any case I would rather have an ending with not everything tied up with a pretty bow than no ending at all.
Again, a messy ending is better than no ending for me.
well only 2 endings, mc stays with mia either with auntie's place or move somewhere and life with sadie.
Seriously? Just because you can only imagine 2 endings doesn't mean there are only 2 possible endings. :rolleyes:
Hey, Dev....in this save....rather ALL MY SAVES....I had the MC end it between him and Laura. So...wtf?
Clearly you have never broken up with a woman - they will always say it was their decision later on. :LOL: Although not to be sexist, dudes most likely do the same thing. :unsure:
Uh....NO WE HAVEN'T! WTF?! Why is this game ignoring the choices I made?!
That one I noticed too because I wanted nothing to do with the manipulative therapist (the rapist?). Mildly irritating because it shows a lack of understanding by the writers/studio of a character's popularity. Many players want just Mia, and some even play the Sadie faithful route because she is a pretty realistically written charcter too. In either case those players are not interested in fucking all of the peripheral characters and are opting out of certain relationships. Ignoring player choices by not bothering to adjust later dialogue accordingly is more than a bit disrespectful. :cautious:

Phew. I just came all over this thread. :sneaky: Shutting up now. :censored:

Reactions: HotVenusStudios
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes