cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As often is the case, you missed the point: there's "free speech" and there's being a dick and being disrespectful of another Dev. It's like parents fighting in front of the kids - bad form and sets a bad example.
i know that but 1st stated opinion and then fight started.

sinceret69

Nov 13, 2017
i have error issue help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 86210, in script
jump D_27_Next_Day_Else_Tell
ScriptError: could not find label 'D_27_Next_Day_Else_Tell'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/story.rpy", line 86210, in script
jump D_27_Next_Day_Else_Tell
File "C:\Users\Павката\Desktop\New folder\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Павката\Desktop\New folder\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'D_27_Next_Day_Else_Tell'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Sun Aug 6 20:28:30 2023
[/code]

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
i was wondering, expect mia that game includes summer with mia characters?
Yes, even to the point of really shoehorning** them into a story that didn't need them (Mom, Mia's horrible "friend" whose name escapes me at the moment). IMO Mia and the new characters were more than enough - those 2 characters with resolved storylines should have been left out because (so far at least) they have been completely irrelevent to everything in this story. If the friend's repentence is genuine I could see her maybe sacrificing herself to protect Mia from the stalker in the final chapter, but that is the only way I can imagine her presence in this game having any purpose at all.

**Millennials may have to look that term up because it was from a time when not all shoes were "kicks" and "kicks" were still called sneakers :rolleyes:

sinceret69

Nov 13, 2017
we all do but there won't be since even mia isn't brightest bulb she's not tht dumb that she'd accept mc's courting 3rd time.

if re-dl and re-extract doesn't help then .............. can you ignore it? attach save on your post.
nope i cant i dont have ignore only rollback i make reinsall but nothing hapend

Kalu12345

Nov 20, 2021
Just wanted to ask something. Is there a walkthrough required, or the choices won't have any effect regardless of what we choose

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Just wanted to ask something. Is there a walkthrough required, or the choices won't have any effect regardless of what we choose
This is still more VN than not (mostly because tha vast majority of players get engaged more than most games and will choose to stick to the standard choices), but there are definitely choices that will change the relationships in the game, all bugs aside. With or without the walkthrough it is just common sense to create saves before any choices. Personally I've never filled all save slots in any game I've ever played, and there are definitely not that many choices in this game. WTs are typically there to (a) maximize the number of animations you get to see, and (b) to prevent you from making choices that take you off the path you want to be on. So never 'required,' just helpful. You still decide whether to click on the choice the WT is marking in green or the one it is marking in red.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well wt-mod fixes dev's bugs too, some choices matter but most are just for sex (more than on swm1).

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes