cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This error comes in episode 9. I am playing on Android. Any idea how to solve this?
prolly missing some/all hotfixes, if you can get android port with sancho1969's wt-mod then that fixes all bugs in game.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Nice dexter esque reveal, hope new chapter gets more into our incest crusader.

Right kind soul. Give me strength.
I do hope our choices are accounted right in a future update. Us who played faithful for Mia or Sadie, keep reading our fuck adventures.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice dexter esque reveal, hope new chapter gets more into our incest crusader.

Right kind soul. Give me strength.
I do hope our choices are accounted right in a future update. Us who played faithful for Mia or Sadie, keep reading our fuck adventures.
faihthful? is that a word? :p

well since next might be last then there'll be conclusion which some won't like.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Its a shame Mia didn't have a relentless jealous slut route where she became increasingly daring with her attempts to fuck around with MC and Sadie. This is a missed opportunity. There were smatterings of it in the last few chapters but the potential remains untapped, I feel.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Its a shame Mia didn't have a relentless jealous slut route where she became increasingly daring with her attempts to fuck around with MC and Sadie. This is a missed opportunity. There were smatterings of it in the last few chapters but the potential remains untapped, I feel.
The scene where you have to choose between banging Sadie or staying with Mia, she gives a creepy smile after being choosen.
I get your point.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
The scene where you have to choose between banging Sadie or staying with Mia, she gives a creepy smile after being choosen.
I get your point.
Yes absolutely. There was a lot of potential for dark Mia, but I guess the writer has a track in mind for her and not a lot of wiggle room in her character development.

Reactions: Bombmaster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well many wished mia+sadie+mc 3some but that won't happen most likely. instead we get sadie+viv+mc 3some.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes