jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Dammit. I had all of 2 seconds of hopeful anticipation after seeing the above post before my brain immediately transitioned into but-what-if-the-ending-is-a-disappointment mode. :ROFLMAO:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Dammit. I had all of 2 seconds of hopeful anticipation after seeing the above post before my brain immediately transitioned into but-what-if-the-ending-is-a-disappointment mode. :ROFLMAO:
Ideally each character gets their own ending like you get to choose who you end up with but knowing the game there's probably only gonna be 2
You cheated with anybody = Bad
You only slept with Mia = Good

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fapokso forgot sadie but her ending might be similar as sadie.

Oct 10, 2022
fapokso forgot sadie but her ending might be similar as sadie.
I don't think Sadie will give up MC that easily, even if you cheated on her with Isla or Cindy she may forgive but if it's with Mia she won't be that forgiving though I really don't like Sadie and Vivian, so they can bugger off. ;)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
beloved by players but not by devs.
And this is baffling. :eek: They have created a game that has a very dedicated following, but they spend much more time and investment on other supremely unremarkable games. I can really only imagine one explanation - they 'accidentally' created a character that resonated with the audience, but it was an elusive emergent property that they don't know how to replicate. They probably feel like control of this game has gotten away from them to a degree, and they are also likely nervous about Game-of-Thrones-ing the ending so badly that "Inceton" becomes the lewd game equivalent of "GRRM."
I don't think Sadie will give up MC that easily, even if you cheated on her with Isla or Cindy she may forgive but if it's with Mia she won't be that forgiving though I really don't like Sadie and Vivian, so they can bugger off. ;)
Funny, but I have almost the opposite feeling (although it's been a while since I played through the current update). I feel like since Mia was the pre-existing relationship that somehow Sadie would be more willing to accept that than MC starting something new during his time with her. Personally I like Sadie more than anyone other than Mia, and so personally I think they did a great job with Sadie as a new character. I prefer Mia, but still don't want to hurt Sadie; the question for me is whether Mia would ever be OK with being in a thruple. :unsure: Considering how she abandoned the MC for 2 years, and that she knows Sadie a bit at this point, I hope it isn't outside the realm of possibility...

[Wierdly enough, that last bit about Sadie makes me realize - in direct opposition to what I said in the first part of this post - that Inceton actually has created a second magnetic character that players can end up caring about. Unfortunately for them, that character is also in the same game as Mia, so it does not help them develop other properties whatsoever. :LOL: What is it about the Mia games (specific writers?) that makes them able to do such good character-building in one setting but fail utterly to create compelling characters in any of their other offerings?? Is it a studio failing, or did they just catch lightning-in-a-bottle with this game that they will never be able to fully recreate?]

Oct 10, 2022
Funny, but I have almost the opposite feeling (although it's been a while since I played through the current update). I feel like since Mia was the pre-existing relationship that somehow Sadie would be more willing to accept that than MC starting something new during his time with her. Personally I like Sadie more than anyone other than Mia, and so personally I think they did a great job with Sadie as a new character. I prefer Mia, but still don't want to hurt Sadie; the question for me is whether Mia would ever be OK with being in a thruple. :unsure: Considering how she abandoned the MC for 2 years, and that she knows Sadie a bit at this point, I hope it isn't outside the realm of possibility...
I think neither Sadie nor Mia, especially Mia, would be okay with throuple. I said Sadie may be forgiving to MC if he was with another women but Mia because Sadie knows MC is a horndog and will forgive cheating once or twice hence Cindy, Isla etc. on the other hand, Mia will mean something to MC and as I understood Sadie will not be okay for throuple option or forgive that MC loves someone else.

Wierdly enough, that last bit about Sadie makes me realize - in direct opposition to what I said in the first part of this post - that Inceton actually has created a second magnetic character that players can end up caring about. Unfortunately for them, that character is also in the same game as Mia, so it does not help them develop other properties whatsoever. :LOL: What is it about the Mia games (specific writers?) that makes them able to do such good character-building in one setting but fail utterly to create compelling characters in any of their other offerings?? Is it a studio failing, or did they just catch lightning-in-a-bottle with this game that they will never be able to fully recreate?
IIRC Inceton has more than one team and each team works on their own game, so maybe Mia games' team is better at writing characters. Though I really find Sadie annoying AF, not Vivian level but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

fozzen543

May 14, 2022
can some one link me save after start 7 ep, and full gallery unlock with ep 9 plc, cant find here.??? save better, bcs i lose my saves

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Ideally each character gets their own ending like you get to choose who you end up with but knowing the game there's probably only gonna be 2
You cheated with anybody = Bad
You only slept with Mia = Good
The only good ending to me is getting back with the Mom tbh. I can fix her ok

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The only good ending to me is getting back with the Mom tbh. I can fix her ok
Well, at least you know what you like and you're sticking to your guns. :LOL: Personally I had no problem with Mom in the the first game, but once she went back to banging the Dad I'm out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes