devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
then that is sooner than any past several updates.
looks like they are still aiming for the october release date alongside updating every single game (including remaking shackbang and releasing their new game lust bound) either this means they have been sitting on these updates for a while or the quality of these updates will be very questionable . source:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Blueray

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone to share?

We've got something juicy for you!

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hello :)
When episode 10 is released we won't have Mia anymore?
Will this be the last game with her or will we have a new season ahead?
We would really like Mia to have a new season.
Next episode will be the conclusion to the entire story, so no, there won't be any more seasons after that. It's been more than six years since it began, and I think everyone is ready for it to finally end.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
looks like they are still aiming for the october release date alongside updating every single game (including remaking shackbang and releasing their new game lust bound) either this means they have been sitting on these updates for a while or the quality of these updates will be very questionable . source:
I think they'll deliver in october. They are known for their Swift updates but you can expect the quality to be on the lower side as usual like before

Reactions: tbz1983
Nov 9, 2021
Next episode will be the conclusion to the entire story, so no, there won't be any more seasons after that. It's been more than six years since it began, and I think everyone is ready for it to finally end.
A feather.
We like Mia so much.
At least a new season would be great.
we players are not ready to lose Mia :cry:
crossing my fingers that the developers change their mind and continue Mia.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So, at last the conclusion episode. Does MC had sex with his Aunt yet? I played this game years go where aunt is telling her past fuck stories in the form of visual scenes. I always thought that she is horny and hardcore bitch. And I wanted MC to fuck her hard for many times at least upto game ends.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
A feather.
We like Mia so much.
At least a new season would be great.
we players are not ready to lose Mia :cry:
crossing my fingers that the developers change their mind and continue Mia.
Our minds won't be changed. I'm writing several endings also, so another season wouldn't even be possible without disregarding all but one of them.
So, at last the conclusion episode. Does MC had sex with his Aunt yet? I played this game years go where aunt is telling her past fuck stories in the form of visual scenes. I always thought that she is horny and hardcore bitch. And I wanted MC to fuck her hard for many times at least upto game ends.
Yes, there are a couple sex scenes with her, and another coming in ep10.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
looks like they are still aiming for the october release date alongside updating every single game (including remaking shackbang and releasing their new game lust bound) either this means they have been sitting on these updates for a while or the quality of these updates will be very questionable .
well not that any swm updates have been on high quality.

Hello :)
Will this be the last game with her or will we have a new season ahead?
We would really like Mia to have a new season.
no more mia besides maybe some cameos on other games.

next actual mia game would be mia the mother (of mc's kids) or mia the single (if player chose sadie or some1 else) and while 1st would satify mia fans somewhat well latter wouldn't and neither would liked by fans.

twice-thrice if started that path and didn't end it when she suggested it. only who mc hasn't banged on this is mother of siblings but he did plenty of that on swm1 and some very sidechars.

Reactions: harsha_26

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Yeah, I doubt that.

I loved the Mia games so I went looking for several other games by Inceton and they were all AWFUL. Were my expectations unfairly high because of Mia? Sure. But they sucked regardless.

So while "they" may want to move on from Mia (the "everyone" obviously ONLY refers to the staff at Inceton), I can't see anything other than a sharp decline in revenue and interest in their products that will very quickly lead to cutbacks, etc. At some point they will have to revisit Mia to keep from going out of business because they have not come up with any other stories that are worth a damn. Downside: as with 99% of businesses - especially ones that started out as passion projects with personal attachments - they will bury their heads in the sand and come up with all kinds of excuses for their downward trajectory for a while, so it may very well be years until we get a 3rd installment. :cry:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Yeah, I doubt that.

I loved the Mia games so I went looking for several other games by Inceton and they were all AWFUL. Were my expectations unfairly high because of Mia? Sure. But they sucked regardless.

So while "they" may want to move on from Mia (the "everyone" obviously ONLY refers to the staff at Inceton), I can't see anything other than a sharp decline in revenue and interest in their products that will very quickly lead to cutbacks, etc. At some point they will have to revisit Mia to keep from going out of business because they have not come up with any other stories that are worth a damn. Downside: as with 99% of businesses - especially ones that started out as passion projects with personal attachments - they will bury their heads in the sand and come up with all kinds of excuses for their downward trajectory for a while, so it may very well be years until we get a 3rd installment. :cry:
You do understand I write the game, right? That I already mentioned there being different, definitive endings that wouldn't really make a third game possible. Besides, just because you like the Mia games the most, it's disingenuous of you to pretend as if they're the most successful. Lust Theory has by far been the bigger hit financially, which is why a third season of that will happen.

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
You do understand I write the game, right? That I already mentioned there being different, definitive endings that wouldn't really make a third game possible. Besides, just because you like the Mia games the most, it's disingenuous of you to pretend as if they're the most successful. Lust Theory has by far been the bigger hit financially, which is why a third season of that will happen.
Screw Mia. any plans of making a game about Mia's mother ?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes