chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Any hint or possibility that Mia finally fucks her dad in this sequel or should I give up hoping for that?
Probably give up on that. The dad looks unlikely to appear in this game given that they're in a completely different city living away from their parents.

Reactions: TheBat89

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
It feels like almost nothing happened in this update but I didn't dislike it. The only thing I didn't like is that you can't just tell Vivian to fuck off and not deal with her cause I really don't like her but I guess she's got a big role to play so I get it.

Also Grace probably fucked Sebastian in the past right? Both of them are hiding something and this seems like the most probable thing. But maybe it's something completely different idk.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so i had to start a new game from the beginning of summer with mia one and
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in script
with dissove
File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in <module>
with dissove
NameError: name 'dissove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in script
with dissove
File "D:\XXXgames\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1382, in execute
trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
File "D:\XXXgames\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\SummerWithMia - ACT 2 - PC\SummerWithMia-ACT_2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Act_1_OoH_Story.rpy", line 210, in <module>
with dissove
NameError: name 'dissove' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
SummerWithMia ACT_2
Sat Feb 06 17:37:33 2021
```

i ignored it and continued, but still

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
It feels like almost nothing happened in this update but I didn't dislike it. The only thing I didn't like is that you can't just tell Vivian to fuck off and not deal with her cause I really don't like her but I guess she's got a big role to play so I get
Then again is only episode 2, I don't expect any action until probably episode 5

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
is there anyway that we can make it so we don't have to go through the entire first game to get to the new content? there is no skip button so it's really annoying

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Played S2E2 just now, and its kinda boring tbh with lots of exposition and setting up new mysteries, except for one scene in particular where things get juicy. Ending also sets a promise for what I expect to be a hopefully juicier next episode.

Edit: Also wish there was more of an indepth walkthrough or guide to the choices like in EoL seeing as there are some branches here and there in SwM2.
Dude... it's only the second episode. Exposition and set up is pretty much to be expected this early on.

Reactions: Maestro91

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Odd question: Is there a way to keep all the girls for the MC?

I saw in the preview renders a MMF threesome and looks like its voyeurism too. :sick:
I have no interest in sharing or watching other dudes besides the MC fuck the girls, hence the question.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Played S2E2 just now, and its kinda boring tbh with lots of exposition and setting up new mysteries, except for one scene in particular where things get juicy. Ending also sets a promise for what I expect to be a hopefully juicier next episode.

Edit: Also wish there was more of an indepth walkthrough or guide to the choices like in EoL seeing as there are some branches here and there in SwM2.
This is only episode 2 just like I said before I don't expect to see any action until episode 5 and there is a walkthrough mod It's not in-depth because there's probably not any in-depth choices yet

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020

I saw in the preview renders a MMF threesome and looks like its voyeurism too. :sick:
I have no interest in sharing or watching other dudes besides the MC fuck the girls, hence the question.
The MMF is a flashback from before the Mc

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How many sex scenes are there in episode two? I'm not sure if I missed any based on my choices, here are the ones I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tom882

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020

Is a little bit too soon to know if this is going to be a harem game, so we just have to wait and see. But I just hope that we don't get any NTR or sharing content on this Sequel i Fucking hate that content and if they do put that contain the game I hope is optional

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019

Your aunt asks if you want to hear about her past. You can say no and you don't need to see content that doesn't interest you. Episode 1 had 1 sex scene with MC (dream). And one scene from the past with male NPCs + aunt. Tendency to be half the content of NTR/Voyeurism (avoidable).

It might be better to wait for more updates if you are not interested in male NPCs.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
With Inceton you can basically assume your not going to get with Main Love interests any time soon. He quiet known for teasing you along then finding a reason to take it all away. All I can really suggest is if it is too much just walk away from his projects until he has some decent closure. He won't drag it on forever, eventually he'll have to give in or people will get bored and move on. I for one don't actually mind the slow burn in his games as they are actually good for the most part. That being said, if we still aren't anywhere decent and we are starting summer with Mia 3 I'll myself will consider quit playing. I invest off and on but won't invest ever again if I feel I'd becoming just a milking machine currently I don't believe that is the case.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
pls pls pls link mac version
A moot point because I think someone else has shared the mac version, but in case it's helpful in future: if you download the mac launcher from this page you can use it to play the PC version (and the PC version of most renpy games). All you have to do is place the folder containing the game in the renpy application folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then you should be able to select the game from the list. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions too if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

But in my experience, you don't usually need to do what this suggests (eg make a new folder). Usually you can just unzip the download and put it in the folder containing the renpy app, as I described. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes