Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
with echoes of lust s2 ep3 it was released the same day as it was released on Patreon for $10 patrons same with swm s2 ep1 so idk it might be a 3 day wait

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Played S2E2 just now, and its kinda boring tbh with lots of exposition and setting up new mysteries, except for one scene in particular where things get juicy. Ending also sets a promise for what I expect to be a hopefully juicier next episode.

Edit: Also wish there was more of an indepth walkthrough or guide to the choices like in EoL seeing as there are some branches here and there in SwM2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyBee
Feb 13, 2019
Played S2E2 just now, and its kinda boring tbh with lots of exposition and setting up new mysteries, except for one scene in particular where things get juicy. Ending also sets a promise for what I expect to be a hopefully juicier next episode.

Edit: Also wish there was more of an indepth walkthrough or guide to the choices like in EoL seeing as there are some branches here and there in SwM2.
Send us a link for us to judge for ourselves

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020

shit man i was hyped for this update
it looks like its gonna be a slow burner which is fcking annoying

santicks

Oct 20, 2018

Any idea what the 'exrtra's' content was??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maestro91

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.2] [Inceton]

Original Size Win: 926 MB

Compressed Size Win: 237 MB (298 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

Also take a look for darkslayers compression, if you need the mac version : Darkslayers Compression

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes