PedroPadro

Jul 11, 2017
The renders are great, the smut is great but above all else this is the first time I stayed with a game (the first game and the intro to this one) cause the story and the characters captivated me. Weird thing, started playing this for smut, stayed for the story and characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The renders are great, the smut is great but above all else this is the first time I stayed with a game (the first game and the intro to this one) cause the story and the characters captivated me. Weird thing, started playing this for smut, stayed for the story and characters.
that happens to many as long as they can withstand incest between siblings.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
1st game was just stupid horny youngsters fucking while making mistakes with not much story going on so everyone came for the sex;). This game looks much better with the characters being more mature and likeable especially the mc.

MacDollar

Dec 15, 2018
let's all agree on this we have no social life and should get our shit together but the thought of you'r entire bloodline dying with you is an achivment you are willing to get

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st game was just stupid horny youngsters fucking while making mistakes with not much story going on so everyone came for the sex;). This game looks much better with the characters being more mature and likeable especially the mc.
so far and not in every game mc can be nice and his goal was told to players very early in game so it couldn't have come as surprise.

let's all agree on this we have no social life and should get our shit together but the thought of you'r entire bloodline dying with you is an achivment you are willing to get
well dunno about mc's and mia's bloodline dying (they could have cousins we haven't heard (yet)) and their parents might make brother and/or sister to mc and mia.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
They just posted this on their patreon. Looks like the update is coming sooner than we thought.
I said the same thing in the Echoes of Lust thread. Inceton games progress tracker makes huge jumps from 50% onwards. I wouldn't be suprised if it drops tonight. Wouldn't have been the first time.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I would like the option to stay loyal to one girl if I want to. This version seems to be leaning in a more romantic direction, and it’s hard to keep that up when the MC is still fucking everything in sight.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Compressed links are dead ... as a sure thing 4 the upcoming ... hopefully ... weekend release of episode 2 ...
Maybe, just maybe use different hosts .... or smth.
Just wanted to share this ASAP

Will edit this later, getting late here and my connection to F95 is not good
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.1] [Inceton] - Original Size: 489MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (129MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Reactions: BaasB
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes