Nov 27, 2017
Distant cousin. Step sister. MC could have been an orphan or any other number of things. Not too difficult to replace it in your own mind. That's what I do for all the others like echoes of lust etc.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well too bad for you then because that's what this is.
As I said I will check this thread to see is some of the tags I'm interested will be added.
I'm not in a pure incest game but if incest + corruption + cheating... I will give a try for sure.

Tags are very important to avoid wasting time :cool:
I love Mia and i have played the previous release that is complete

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
corruption? maybe (auntie and 1+ girls)
cheating? most likely (although debatable if mc and mia are in relationship when mc fucks others)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As I said I will check this thread to see is some of the tags I'm interested will be added.
I'm not in a pure incest game but if incest + corruption + cheating... I will give a try for sure.

Tags are very important to avoid waste time :cool:
I love Mia and i play the previous release that is complete
Well, if you're expecting those 2 tags to involve Mia, I think you'll be sorely disappointed. She had her "corruption" moments in the previous game and I have 100% doubt that she'll backslide into doing anything like that again. As for cheating, sure, she'll cheat on her boyfriend with the MC and he'll cheat on his girlfriend with Mia and likely several other female characters, but that'll be it.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well, if you're expecting those 2 tags to involve Mia, I think you'll be sorely disappointed. She had her "corruption" moments in the previous game and I have 100% doubt that she'll backslide into doing anything like that again. As for cheating, sure, she'll cheat on her boyfriend with the MC and he'll cheat on his girlfriend with Mia and likely several other female characters, but that'll be it.
I think he will fuck Grace as a revange for sure... this is incest! but there are other tags like prostitution, swinging, Mia was already in the swinging/cheating so this will happen... for sure the game will comes with very slow updates...
In any case I do not play this game until some of my favourite tags will be added.... so I really do not care about your prediction in the story line:p:cool::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think he will fuck Grace as a revange for sure... this is incest! but there are other tags like prostitution, swinging, Mia was already in the swinging/cheating so this will happen... for sure the game will comes with very slow updates...
I any case I do not play this game until some of my favourite tags will be added.... so I really do not care about your prediction in the story line:p:cool::sleep::sleep::sleep:
There you go with that "revenge" thing again. :rolleyes: Why would he hold any ill will towards Grace? She didn't do anything to him that would make him hold any kind of grudge against her.

If you feel like she did, that's your deal, but it is most certainly not his.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
this game will be good only when near to the end... the dev plan is to make very slow story progress.
for sure I will back from time to time to check... for now I love to play with Mia the awesome first completed release is a great game!
So in other words, judging how long between updates of three or more months, we should check back in a couple of years. At least a year from now till there is any action with Mia I'm betting. Nothing like slow updates combined with a slow burn story :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So in other words, judging how long between updates of three or more months, we should check back in a couple of years. At least a year from now till there is any action with Mia I'm betting. Nothing like slow updates combined with a slow burn story :rolleyes:
at least you have something to do in the meantime.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
They just posted this on their patreon. Looks like the update is coming sooner than we thought.

Update + hiring notice!

Hi!

This is just a short update on what we have been working on:

1. All "MAIN STORY" renders for Summer with Mia 2 Episode 2 are complete and we are currently rendering out all the animations and the bonus content. If everything goes as planned, we will release Episode 2 by the end of this week.

2. We have finished writing the story for Echoes of Lust S2E4 and we are currently adding "image numbers" to the script. Once that is done, our whole 3D department will start working on it so we expect fast progress.

3. We will also probably start streaming by the end of this month. So you can always jump in and see what we are currently working on.

4. Thanks to your generous support, we have expanded our office space and plan on hiring 4 additional 3D artists at the begging of next month to bring you even bigger and better updates.

5. We will post an updated office tour in a few days. If you are interested. Are you?

The following text is a hiring notice for any Croatian Patrons or Followers.
Ako živiš u Hrvatskoj u Gradu Zagrebu ili Zagrebačkoj županiji i htio bi se priključiti našem timu, pošalji životopis na inceton.games@gmail.com (prijašnje 3D iskustvo nije potrebno)

Best regards,
Inceton games team

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes