defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Oooo a lot of my posts was deleted... too bad there was a lot of great hints about the game story.
Ok... I will post again when possible my predictions about the future updates.
In any case the fact that Inceton game have a new patreon page dedicated to NTR is a great move.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
ummm............ bit smaller posters maybe?
Maybe there was OT replay on me?
I really suggest to replay only on the game story ... opinions are good but can cause misunderstanding and flame if there are too much personal replay on one nick name

Mar 19, 2020
I‘m not in charge of the progress bar, and it’s all kind of arbitrary anyway, but the rendering and coding still needs to be done, so whatever percentage you‘d attribute to the writing that’d be it.
well you attributed the writing to 100% finished as of a couple days ago lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe there was OT replay on me?
no direct reply from me, just a suggestions to you and other poster between those posts that got deleted. those are gone now so no need to think about those.

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have restarted to play "SwM complete version" and I can only say this dev is very very good on writing incest stories.
I will give a try for sure on the SwM2 when the next EP2 will be ready.. (usually I wait at lease 3 or 4 updates before start to play a game... but in this case i will do an exception.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Just one thing, make NTR optional please.
I cannot play such game when character can be lovable. If she is a bitch.. then fine go for it. But I played first game and NTR here is just sad.
Unfortunatelly only the end of the game is sad! Because she regret herself after the great fan she gets in the strip club.... But I'm sure she will back ... She is a natural as almost all teenagers Boys and girls... When mothernature call all the teens answer.
I think there are a lot of ntr hater that forgot how the life of a teenager is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
summer of 69 in summer with mia aka when update is out.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes