defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yes, he is.
Her brother? Again :devilish: Ok... that is interesting so NTR was already done in the past... ok I will wait for the NTR tag before start to play (do not forget that if she has sex with female friend is NTR too)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Her brother? Again :devilish: Ok... that is interesting so NTR was already done in the past... ok I will wait for the NTR tag before start to play (do not forget that if she has sex with female friend is NTR too)
that might be long wait. ofc mc will bang few chicks butwill that be ntr is diff. thing.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
that might be long wait. ofc mc will bang few chicks butwill that be ntr is diff. thing.
Thanks for your replay.(y)
I'm not in hurry... I prefer to play complete games as I have done with the prequel...
my favourite characters in the EP1 are:
number 1 - Mom (due to her disorder about sex)
number 2 - Mia (due to the saying's like mother, like daughter!)

I don't identify myself in the protagonist ... when I watch a movie I love the show and the surprises... the same for the adult game or adult movies where the protagonist is always a woman for me... (I'm not gay but i respect who is)
if this episode is too much focused on the Male MC... I will skip the whole episode for sure.
I'm not interested to play a game to fantasize about my big cock...
i can't complain about my size and the number of women i had in my real life ...

in the fantasy world I try to understand how women think because they are a mystery to me ... sometimes they fuck like whores and other times the same girl acts like a saint for no apparent reason
... and then fuck like crazy again.. bah!

I love female pro games... and when there is a male MC I always look for cheating, swinging, or NTR tags (the other ones are boring)

Last edited:

qazz123

Feb 28, 2020
Awesome game... really intriguing story... i am totally hooked on this as well, after watching the end of the first one.
Really looking for the next Ep. anybody know when is it due ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Awesome game... really intriguing story... i am totally hooked on this as well, after watching the end of the first one.
Really looking for the next Ep. anybody know when is it due ?
february or spring.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Rollback one step
Open the dev console with Shift-O. (Enable it with unren--search the site for this)
Enter:
s_r="Mom"
c_r="Dad"

or whatever you'd like
Close the dev console. by pressing esc.
It is poor game design to require someone to have to go into console to reset what should have properly been set by other more simple means (like making choices to name key characters in the first place, like had been done in the original Summer With Mia). I say this with all due respect and from the position of being a paying patron.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ren'py. I played the original RPGM version and hated it, especially the mini-games. The Ren'py version was much more enjoyable and I could actually enjoy the story instead of having the muck about with game mechanics. I can only think of one RPGM game I actually think is half decent, and that's College Life.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i hated swm/lwm/msm rpgm cuz it crashed so fucking often after graphics update. my girlfriend's amnesia crashed few times and college life maybe 1-2 times. but msm/etc brought me here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished... I got to say, I like it... I hope they continue their relationship... Sadie can join...
path is set on it but won't happen for a while, in the meantime mc has to bang other girls in city.

Sep 21, 2017
grace is dear auntie aka mom's sister who makes 1st live appearance on swm2 (on swm1 (and msm/lwm/swm rpgm) she was only voice in phone). mia IS not was sister.
thanks. did you know it was a fucking slog just to find this thread!? i'm watching it but not able to receive fucking news about it...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks. did you know it was a fucking slog just to find this thread!? i'm watching it but not able to receive fucking news about it...
no need to tell me, I watch closer to 100 threads (most aren't active) but still f95 forgets most of those (those I don't post much) few days after revisit and then have to revisit on each game thread and quite often in the meantime there might been update to game. worst was my last post was on friday and by monday thread had dropped off from notifications. some threads I haven't posted for months and still they occasionally pop up on notifications.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

Hi,

Well... 2020 finally fucked off. Let's hope 2021 won't be such a bitch :)

I just wanted to give you an update/road map on what we plan for 2021.

Wait! Wait! Don't go crazy on us just yet, read this first...
NTR: Some hate it, some love it, some are indifferent about it. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
Some of you know that we were developing a game called "Corrupting Jennifer" a few years back. It was a full NTR game and when we started working on EoL, we stopped developing Corrupting Jenifer and gave it to another studio called Pink Tie games. They worked on the game for a while, but then decided to give up on it. We had a discussion with them and they agreed to give us the project back since they are not working on it so we finally managed to get the rights to it again.
We know that most of you (Our current Patrons) are not interested in NTR or this game. So, for this reason, we have taken over the old Pink Tie patreon page and are rebranding it to INCETON GAMES NTR. We don't want to mix NTR with the content on our main INCETON GAMES patreon page and we feel like this is the best possible solution for everyone.

So, the development of "Corrupting Jennifer" will continue on

About "Corrupting Jennifer":
This will be a full remake and rewrite of the story. The game will be made in Ren'Py. All the characters in the game will be updated to modern standards. New characters and locations will also be added.

Development of Corrupting Jennifer WILL NOT affect the frequency and size of EoL and SwM updates!

If you want to support the development of Corrupting Jennifer and/or find out more, you can do it by clicking .

2. Quality improvement's for EoL and SwM

Currently, we are trying to release new versions as soon as possible and, lately, this lead to the initial releases having more bugs then anticipated.
We don't want to do this or for it to become a norm. Since game updates are getting bigger and bigger, there is a lot more that can go wrong. To combat this, from now on, when we have a finished version of a new update, we will spend 2 additional days for in-depth bug testing.
This will delay releases for 2 days (Duhh...), but you will get a better quality product with 99% less bugs. We hope that you agree and that you understand our position regard this matter.

3. Some secret and exiting stuff we can't discuss yet.

TLDR:
1. INCETON GAMES NTR - new patreon page for NTR games and content
2. Less bugs in new episodes of EoL and SwM
3. It's not TL to DR

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Thank you for addressing Inceton Games status (including NTR which I never minded tbh) regarding 2021, and a bigger thank you for dealing with them pesky bugs
Keep doing your thing bring bro. I have strong respect for any developers who takes care of their games and remain active within their patrons and community (y)
Cheers :cool:

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Just one thing, make NTR optional please.
I cannot play such game when character can be lovable. If she is a bitch.. then fine go for it. But I played first game and NTR here is just sad.

Reactions: defd©™
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes