cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SwM Final version had a bad ending. And SwM2 was great just hopping We could see MC and his Landlady at some point at the game.
doubt we see mommy (or landlady) in swm2. if you mean mc and auntie/landlady then that's very possible.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
SwM Final version had a bad ending. And SwM2 was great just hopping We could see MC and his Landlady at some point at the game.
The "landlady" is on a long, in-game time spanning holiday with her husband, and the MC and her broke things off, so I have my doubts that we'll be seeing her again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And to tell you the truth I have a Kink for Incest,Harem or Monogamy kind of games. And to tell you the truth I kinda hate NTR but hey everyone has their own kink. So I won't judge anyone and please don't judge me.
not judging at all. as long as it stays ingame you and rest can do freely what you want.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So let me get this straight. At this rate, we'll only get 2 updates for Summer with Mia 2 and 2 updates with Echoes of Lust each year now?

If so, that's a huge bummer. :/
something like that. swm2 won't be long game either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't heard the devs say this, so where exactly are you getting that information from?
speculation, since mc and mia will (most likely) end up together there isn't that much to tell unless inceton goes to end via very long route instead medium route.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this game will be good only when near to the end... the dev plan is to make very slow story progress.
for sure I will back from time to time to check... for now I love to play with Mia the awesome first completed release is a great game!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
That would be incorrect.

For someone who hasn't even played the game yet, you seem to know a lot about what our plans for the story are. :sneaky:
There are some missing tags that was in the first release I do need to play to understand that for now the game is just at the start... I will check the tags for now... I'm not much into incest story
I play only games that are near to end.
Thanks to the tags! :cool:

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes