Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow this was really good which surprised me because the 1st one was kind of eh.

What impressed me the most was the equal attention that was paid to both the Sadie path and the Mia path. The tone of the story being either Mia+MC being destined to be together despite hell or highwater or them recognizing the faults in their relationship and themselves and reuniting as siblings again rather than lovers and moving on both worked out perfectly.

I love Sadie though so had to pick her. I just wish the structure of the game was a little different because you get locked onto Mia's path so early before you get to know Sadie so well and how perfect she is for the MC.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Wow this was really good which surprised me because the 1st one was kind of eh.

What impressed me the most was the equal attention that was paid to both the Sadie path and the Mia path. The tone of the story being either Mia+MC being destined to be together despite hell or highwater or them recognizing the faults in their relationship and themselves and reuniting as siblings again rather than lovers and moving on both worked out perfectly.

I love Sadie though so had to pick her. I just wish the structure of the game was a little different because you get locked onto Mia's path so early before you get to know Sadie so well and how perfect she is for the MC.
SOme people said that Sadie path is interesting and good written. Some says that Sadie character is very good written. And it's ok. But... Mia, Happily ever after :) For me of course :)

#TeamMia :D

Oct 10, 2022
SOme people said that Sadie path is interesting and good written. Some says that Sadie character is very good written. And it's ok. But... Mia, Happily ever after :) For me of course :)

#TeamMia :D
I don't like Sadie at all, especially when the shit she pulled with Vivian but I must admit her path was also very good. My only problem with that, in the epilogue, Mia brought her new boyfriend. It was a gut punch for me.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Looks like time for another run, I missed Mia and her doe eyes. :love:
Ih home on Steam in work on mobile ;) I can't get rid of her form my mind too :) When i drink cofee i see Her(probably that my coffee mug is with Her printed on it :D ), when i drink tea - same reason. When i sit at my computer and look left... well big poster with Mia on my wall :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What impressed me the most was the equal attention that was paid to both the Sadie path and the Mia path.
well both paths were made equal so that player would really need to think which to choose, either 1st love aka own sister or 1st actual gf.

She is OUR LITTLE ANGEL :) :) :) :D
devil in disguise.

Ih home on Steam in work on mobile ;) I can't get rid of her form my mind too :) When i drink cofee i see Her(probably that my coffee mug is with Her printed on it :D ), when i drink tea - same reason. When i sit at my computer and look left... well big poster with Mia on my wall :)
that's serious addiction. time to get rid off it.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Some screenshots might be a spoiler for the ones, who did not play the Game yet. Watch at Your own risk ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man. He's a great actor and probably a wonderful person as well. But ANYONE who says they wouldn't be terrified if he walked out of the shadows towards them at night is a fucking liar. :LOL:
right, would quickly run to other direction.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes