cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm curious, answer my question. Whoever chose Mia in the end would choose her if you were an MC and the game was real? like your life
tough call, that partially depends what law says on siblings love (on swm and rtm law apparently doesn't say anything about sex between siblings or family member since mommy and auntie hop on mc's dick quite willingly).

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm curious, answer my question. Whoever chose Mia in the end would choose her if you were an MC and the game was real? like your life
Wouldn't happen, and that's interesting, really. The fact that I find the subject oddly titillating in the gameplay. Yet I love my sisters dearly, and they are both attractive women, but I wouldn't remotely consider them as romantic partners. The thought wouldn't even cross my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wouldn't happen, and that's interesting, really. The fact that I find the subject oddly titillating in the gameplay. Yet I love my sisters dearly, and they are both attractive women, but I wouldn't remotely consider them as romantic partners. The thought wouldn't even cross my mind.
ofc not. :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
ahh emma (not rtm emma for others) ranks 1st
Indeed she does cxx.
Also I wouldn't say no to a big lesbian orgy with all my sexy waifus.

Maybe then I would finally get to see Mia & Sadie have sex.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes