LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
Do I have to avoid all other women for the Mia route? They say there are three routes: Mia, Sadie (and reunited w/Sadie ) and single. Is there any chance I could hang out with Grace, Isla and the others and take the Mia route? Or should i just be with Mia all game?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Do I have to avoid all other women for the Mia route? They say there are three routes: Mia, Sadie (and reunited w/Sadie ) and single. Is there any chance I could hang out with Grace, Isla and the others and take the Mia route? Or should i just be with Mia all game?
If You want Mia, You must be on Mia route. With Sadie it was diffrent story cause You have only Sadie and Reunion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
up to you how faithful to mia you want to be, some sadie scenes are mandatory.

If You want Mia, You must be on Mia route. With Sadie it was diffrent story cause You have only Sadie and Reunion.
yes needs to be on mia path but doesn't mean that can't fuck isla, sadie, cindy, shrink and auntie (grace) and with mommy).

on sadie path needs to avoid isla and cindy or at least not to fuck either of them on day 20 or so.

Did i say something stupid?
edit: if you mean your reply to android port looker then totally opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joncik_Ko and LfkCn

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
yes needs to be on mia path but doesn't mean that can't fuck isla, sadie, cindy, shrink and auntie (grace) and with mommy).
This is exactly what i need. I don't like Sadie much but Grace and Isla are hot as f.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much red hair mommy content for the later game?I only played the first half a long time ago@-@
she has some screentime until end on mc breaks up with sadie when they do final fuck before they depart and mc leaves with mia.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
well my mc did, dunno if it was "fixed" later and mia didn't find out.

what mia doesn't know can't hurt her and mommy, auntie, isla, etc won't tell.
You can't now, because you need the restroom scene with Mom to unlock her sex scene, but if you are in Mia's path you can't get it as you go with her to the island trip

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can't now, because you need the restroom scene with Mom to unlock her sex scene, but if you are in Mia's path you can't get it as you go with her to the island trip
well i went on island on both pats (diverged originally when had to choose mia or sadie to spend evening aka movies or wonder wheel).

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes