Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Okay, maybe that's not the ntr in this game because it's in the past and whatever. But I'm not a fan of such scenes. So I'm bothered by her past a lot.
Damn. Aunt MC is a whore. This past of hers is an exaggeration. After seeing her past, I'm definitely on the NO. Even though she looks so beautiful/hot.. eh.

But well, these scenes and her past had to be added... to please MMF/ntr fans. :rolleyes: And those who do not like ntr (for example, me), I have to put this character aside.
Same feeling about Grace...

and we must wait for the great revelation: she and Sebastian had an affair (I´m pretty sure that is the matter why they are arguing all the time. He promised her something about doing business together... and bang! he tricked her and she believed the story)

co lateral damage will be received by Isla, the loving wife of the douchbag...

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Also, she's an older woman, she's got many more years on her than the MC, so she's not exactly going to be a virgin. :rolleyes:

Sometime I wonder how people that get triggered by this function in the real world when they find out the girl they're dating has been with other guys. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
They ask for all the nitty gritty details, of course, even though they vehemently claim to not be interested in hearing such things, even though they secretly are, because why else would they knowingly ask for it?

Also, the fact that whatever sexual adventures Grace did get up to in her youth happened almost two decades ago, and that she's clearly matured since then. It just seems so harsh and hypocritical that some people can so easily judge and basically condemn someone over things they did when they were practically a teenager, but the MC somehow gets a pass for doing much, much worse. :rolleyes:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Also, she's an older woman, she's got many more years on her than the MC, so she's not exactly going to be a virgin. :rolleyes:

Sometime I wonder how people that get triggered by this function in the real world when they find out the girl they're dating has been with other guys. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
I think the people constantly yelling about NTR don't actually date irl. Bitching about something grace did 20 years ago but not saying anything about the MC fucking everyhing with 2 legs is moronic as hell.

Reactions: Vukalo

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
They ask for all the nitty gritty details, of course, even though they vehemently claim to not be interested in hearing such things, even though they secretly are, because why else would they knowingly ask for it?

Also, the fact that whatever sexual adventures Grace did get up to in her youth happened almost two decades ago, and that she's clearly matured since then. It just seems so harsh and hypocritical that some people can so easily judge and basically condemn someone over things they did when they were practically a teenager, but the MC somehow gets a pass for doing much, much worse. :rolleyes:
Just take what people say with a grain of salt and keep doing with your doing, some people just have no real life experience and get mad about everything.

Reactions: Conviction07

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Alright, I'll jump for all of those of us who "complain" about the scenes from Grace's past. Certainly, that you said that Grace exaggerated the stories reassures me a bit, but as you said, surely in future chapters, more of these scenes will be found. (Yes, I know. They are skippable / avoidable or whatever we want to call it) I reiterate that creators have every right to do whatever they want with their work and that is how it should always be. And it is appreciated that so, they have total creative freedom. That said, thank you very much Conviction07 for reading all the opinions. Really thank you very much.

Dude, everyone adores MILF's and in this post no one has asked for Grace to be a holy virgin. That argument is older than my grandmother.

I think the people constantly yelling about NTR don't actually date irl. Bitching about something grace did 20 years ago but not saying anything about the MC fucking everyhing with 2 legs is moronic as hell.
Just take what people say with a grain of salt and keep doing with your doing, some people just have no real life experience and get mad about everything.
It's unnecessary to assume things from the private lives of the players. Oh how funny surely those who complain have no girlfriend or social life oh how funny they sure want all the women in games to be virgins. :KEK:

If opinions are given with respect and answered with respect, as Conviction07 does, the feedback they get will always be positive, no matter what "side" you are on. Still, people who complain about everything are everywhere. On either side. SwM2 is very promising and I am really looking forward to continuing to play it.

To all of the people who read this shit, I send kisses on the left nipple because it is the one closest to the heart. :love:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I only played the first and I don't really care about all the NTR discussion, my only question is... will the mom appear in a future? I know this one is about Mia and the aunt Grace, that's incest too but without the mommy it will feels empty to me.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

so according to you a woman can be either a virgin or a slut? there's no middle ground for you? :LOL:

Also if i am dating a girl I won't ask about her sexual past. That will just make the things awkward for me. I don't get excited by hearing someone's sexual past.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Pretty funny responses.

Haha oh did you expect her to be a virgin?
Haha obviously not, but don't think people expected she was also a whore either lol.

Don't worry, that was only exaggerated!
Oh ok... but what part was exaggerated? oh guess what we don't know that either, so conclusion, she took money for sex, she's still a whore! Some people like that, some don't! but I don't see a reason to make people feel bad if they didn't like it, it's just not their kink /shrug

Oh and uh maybe tell the story in a more clearer way, like when you asked if you wanted to see her story, state it involves mmf, I don't think that's hard thing to do, some games list the kinks involved when asking you to proceed.

Then I dunno have one render with her taking a moment in her mind to say, hmm let's see how he reacts if I exaggerate me deep throating two guys after the strip tease!, or getting double fucked after the blowjobs!, so you know, your players don't come up with the apparent "wrong conclusions" about her, that you then need to come here to explain after.

The story along with the renders are suppose to mold the imagination of the scenes the way you want it to feel and presented, if you don't want her depicted as a whore in a whore scene, then you show or say something that hints she isn't one, you can't expect people to see that scene and then mind read the storyteller, oh but he really was just playing around, she's not really a whore. All seems pretty lazy now actually.

But no, I suppose if anyone is displeased with any sex scenes, even with kinks they don't like, we'll just write it off as immature virgins!

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
I love this game and I loved the prior one. I wish the artist would just take the art up one more level and light the scenes a bit better. The art is a bit flat at times. That doesn't mean I don't love this game but...just a wee bit more Captain.
That's my main critique with the game as well. The visuals are pretty rushed and outdated looking, and for some reason looks even worse than their other game, Echoes of Lust. Not sure why that is though.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
I think developer main fest
Is to make sluts whores stripper hooker
In the game he loves to make this kind of game
Where all the girls are like this

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Oh when did I say he was or wasn't a whore?

You also know that people don't always play their characters like whores when the option is there right?
Are we playing the same game? Because in SWM1 you had to be a whore, now that was indeed changed with SWM2 as you can actually be loyal to a degree but still can't compare what grace did a few decades ago to what the mc just did 2 years ago and its not even close.

Guy tries to rape his sister "no problem"
Guy has a threeway "no problem"
Guy fucks his mom while his dad watches "no problem"
Girl fucks two guys at once and everyone loses their shit

I find it hilarious to be honest.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Are we playing the same game? Because in SWM1 you had to be a whore, now that was indeed changed with SWM2 as you can actually be loyal to a degree but still can't compare what grace did a few decades ago to what the mc just did 2 years ago and its not even close.

Guy has a threeway fans say "no problem"
Guy fucks his mom while his dad watches "no problem"
Girl fucks two guys at once and everyone loses their shit

I find it hilarious to be honest.
That still doesn't answer my question of your accusation, so when did I say he was or wasn't a whore?
I said Grace was a whore because she took money for sex. Is that wrong?
I'm sorry you have a problem with my preferences, I can't do anything about that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I never expect a milf to be a virgin. Wanting Grace to be a virgin would be ridiculous.
But for me her past bothers me.
She had sex with everything that moves, threesomes, sex for money, for grades with the teacher.. etc.
Some might say that she just enjoys life, she likes sex, that's why she does it. *youth*
As for me, she doesn't respect herself.

I love milf's, but I like them not to have such a ''hardcore'' past.

Okay, some people say her past story is greatly exaggerated by her.
Let it be so.

MC is also not holy either.. but at least we have some choices I think.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes