Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
This makes me wonder, which version is the canonical version of SwM1? The version with NTR or the version without NTR? I understand that the version without NTR was added after the game was over. From the context that has been given in SwM2, it seems to me that Mia never had sex with any other character than the MC.

That being said, some of us who complain about past scenes with Grace and some who defend them, we all make valid points and what really matters is that the developer really takes the time to read the opinions and tries to understand all of them.
Wait im confused, SWM1 had real NTR? Like Mia actually having sex with other dudes? I played SWM1 with NTR options turned on and choose every NTR like option and i still got nothing out of her except a few blowjobs to the friend/dad characters.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Wait im confused, SWM1 had real NTR? Like Mia actually having sex with other dudes? I played SWM1 with NTR options turned on and choose every NTR like option and i still got nothing out of her except a few blowjobs to the friend/dad characters.
Nope, she dont fuck anyone, just on side-stories.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No. In neither the RPGM or Ren'py version does she have sex with anyone other than the MC in the canon story, it was only in non-canon side stories in the RPGM version where that happened. The NTR of the first game is the optional teasing and BJ with the Dad.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
No. In neither the RPGM or Ren'py version does she have sex with anyone other than the MC in the canon story, it was only in non-canon side stories in the RPGM version where that happened. The NTR of the first game is the optional teasing and BJ with the Dad.
Ah thanks for the clarification, thought i had missed out on story/content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. good update as usual
2. predictable as usual (knew that cindy will come to bathroom)
3. IncetonGames you really need better spellchecker, no big errors but still big enuf to catch eye.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Oh, I see. And, for example, so if a character's girlfriend gives a blowjob to someone other than her partner, that doesn't count as NTR. Alright, that's new to me.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Oh, I see. And, for example, so if a character's girlfriend gives a blowjob to someone other than her partner, that doesn't count as NTR. Alright, that's new to me.
Wait, they we're boyfriend and girlfriend? Holy shit that's news to me.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
yw. she doesn't appear there just mentioned few times (by mom and dad and mia) and heard once.
Technically she does appear but not until the very end of the game, you do see her when she makes the phone call.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
here is the prove that Grace stolen Mia from the MC
is in the END OF SEASON 1
View attachment 1026662
The letter that Dr.De found in the kitchen when he (me as MC) try to to find out where is Mia
(in the nigth i have fucked Mia in the best way... that was the last gift from her before go)
(Dr.De) is my personal name for this game (Dr.Defd) ;)
Mia writes that she was forced to go because if she could'nt risk to explain me because I should convince her.. so i would be able to change her mind"
than the letter continue and Mia write:
"Grace offered me a job and I accepted... I'll live with her!
OBVIOUSLY!:
I'm the MC and I think instantly that grace stolen Mia from me!

that is why there will be a revange with Grace for sure!

For those who has not yet playd the season 1 I really suffest to play this great game!
For thos who has forgotten the end of the Season one where Mia Goes to live with Grace I suggest to replay the end of the season...

Thanks
EYDC_12XYAAbZiM (1).jpg

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
These scenes were only ever intended to be viewed as almost non canon bonus content, containing over the top, raunchy little stories for those who'd like that kind of thing. Admittedly, it was also a way of adding some more X rated scenes into these earlier episodes in a way that wouldn't disrupt the flow of the present story or development of the characters. Obviously some people feel it tarnishes their opinion of Grace moving forward, but I guess by making them avoidable, questionable in their truth, and the fact that it happened near two decades ago, I'd hoped that would be enough for non fans to at least be tolerant of it. But perhaps I underestimated some peoples sensitivity towards these types of scenes.

The thing is, at the end of the day, we're just a bunch of people doing our best to create the most enjoyable games we can, and sometimes for better or worse that means trying to make everyone happy, which I should know by now is a fools errand. I just wish more people would realize this when they start on their crusades to tear our and other developers games to shreds.
Trying to please everyone is indeed a fool's errand and I strongly suggest you don't try and do that.

My recommendation after playing is that you let fans know clearly exactly what type of content you are going to have in the future and if it is avoidable/skippable. This helps a great deal for people who get invested in a story, but don't want unavoidable *Whatever*. Let them know so they can decide to stay/move on, if they do move on, they were never your target demographic anyway. Also, it's perfectly fine to make mistakes, it's part of the learning and development process (don't I know it). It's also ok to admit it when you made a mistake, though this will inexorably lead to being asked to 'fix' it.

The golden rule of game development;
Haters are always going to hate, and bitchers are always going to bitch.
If you stick to your plans, are clear and direct with supporters, and admit/learn from mistakes, you will find that most reasonable players will be accepting and understanding (which are the only type your ever going to satisfy).

Personally, I can say that I only ever get pissed off at developers under two very specific conditions.

1)The game moves away from the original promises made by the Dev's after I have contributed/invested time/money.

This is an easy mistake to make and typically done in some kind of attempt to 'bring in more fans' or appeal to a greater audience or something similar. I've studied this phenomenon to a fairly deep level (not for adult games, but that specification seems to sharpen the results, not soften them). It is almost universally true that attempting to broaden appeal comes at the cost of sacrificing something that your core stakeholders value. Sometimes the 'small loss' has a 'greater gain' but in many cases, this results in a net loss of supporters. This is doubly true if such moves are made to appeal to a much smaller or niche group. This is why I always recommend that Devs have a plan/outline for their games and stick to it.

2) If a Dev lies to the player base.

Either by purposely misrepresenting content or by presenting content in a way that 'technically' qualifies it as one type, when broad interpretation will be another. If you have to qualify a statement with the word "Technically", then you should probably rethink the real-world implications and effects of that statement. I think some people on f95 call this 'camouflaging' or 'tag avoiding'.

In any case, I hope the feedback is helpful. While I am going to skip the first game (it doesn't seem to be on the same standard as this one), I look forward to seeing where you go with this one. So far the story has been well written.

Best of Luck!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game that'd please every1 would need to have full ntr for ntr lovers and absolutely no ntr for haters and girls/women should be either totally slutty or next to nuns until mc gets their hands on them and age would need to be from 18-80 and titties from a cup to zeppelins and other things so it could even potentially please every1 (and it wouldn't still) but that'd be next impossible to make and size would be enormous.

let swm be swm not game to please every1.

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Trying to please everyone is indeed a fool's errand and I strongly suggest you don't try and do that.

My recommendation after playing is that you let fans know clearly exactly what type of content you are going to have in the future and if it is avoidable/skippable. This helps a great deal for people who get invested in a story, but don't want unavoidable *Whatever*. Let them know so they can decide to stay/move on, if they do move on, they were never your target demographic anyway. Also, it's perfectly fine to make mistakes, it's part of the learning and development process (don't I know it). It's also ok to admit it when you made a mistake, though this will inexorably lead to being asked to 'fix' it.

The golden rule of game development;
Haters are always going to hate, and bitchers are always going to bitch.
If you stick to your plans, are clear and direct with supporters, and admit/learn from mistakes, you will find that most reasonable players will be accepting and understanding (which are the only type your ever going to satisfy).

Personally, I can say that I only ever get pissed off at developers under two very specific conditions.

1)The game moves away from the original promises made by the Dev's after I have contributed/invested time/money.

This is an easy mistake to make and typically done in some kind of attempt to 'bring in more fans' or appeal to a greater audience or something similar. I've studied this phenomenon to a fairly deep level (not for adult games, but that specification seems to sharpen the results, not soften them). It is almost universally true that attempting to broaden appeal comes at the cost of sacrificing something that your core stakeholders value. Sometimes the 'small loss' has a 'greater gain' but in many cases, this results in a net loss of supporters. This is doubly true if such moves are made to appeal to a much smaller or niche group. This is why I always recommend that Devs have a plan/outline for their games and stick to it.

2) If a Dev lies to the player base.

Either by purposely misrepresenting content or by presenting content in a way that 'technically' qualifies it as one type, when broad interpretation will be another. If you have to qualify a statement with the word "Technically", then you should probably rethink the real-world implications and effects of that statement. I think some people on f95 call this 'camouflaging' or 'tag avoiding'.

In any case, I hope the feedback is helpful. While I am going to skip the first game (it doesn't seem to be on the same standard as this one), I look forward to seeing where you go with this one. So far the story has been well written.

Best of Luck!
There's also a problem with the amount of young uneducated kids on this site that don't actually know what NTR or cheating actually consists of. Either it's because they have no real life dating experience or they are so invested into the "wish fulfillment" aspect of playing a game being able to do whatever you want that they don't really care about the story and just want to bang whatever hot girl they take a fancy to. There's also a BIG issue with double standards on this site, the guy or mc can do whatever the hell he pleases but when a female character does it they lose their shit.

Now i do agree that tags need to be properly put in place by devs when the game first comes out so people know what they are getting into and aren't getting any "surprises" they might take issues with but that goes back to people actually having to know and understand what a term or word means in the first place. You can't scream NTR when your not in a relationship with that person, like holy shit i thought we learned most of this stuff in highschool? A girl can't be cheating on you if your not dating here, its that simple, period.

Anyways this post will probably be reported and removed as i imagine it will probably make some people real salty but i'm just tried as hell of people screaming NTR NTR NTR when they don't even know what the term means.

BTW there was zero NTR in SWM1, i don't know why that game even has the tag, the only thing that came close was when the father was watching the mom/son go at it and even then that would be considered cuckolding and not NTR since the father was aware of it AND in support of it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes