JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
my problem with Grace is not that she has a sexual past, which of course she has to have. The problem is that there is also protitution in that past. And don't tell me that this also happens with all women. I don't want a virgin milf. What I don't want is a prostitute milf. And chapter two and she's already trying to convince Mia to get naked to attract clients. The worst, that the mc that theoretically was going to play in a romantic plan also encourages her to do so. How long will it take Mia to start sucking random guys' cocks for the business to prosper?
And attention, I'm not saying at all that there is ntr here. That is not what I am talking about at all.
She wasn't trying to have Mia get naked to attract clients, she was just encouraging her dress a little more revealing. Not at all the same thing. And MC has the choice to side with Grace or Mia in that argument. So maybe try not to just make stuff up to fit your own narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Malicre

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She wasn't trying to have Mia get naked to attract clients, she was just encouraging her dress a little more revealing. Not at all the same thing. And MC has the choice to side with Grace or Mia in that argument. So maybe try not to just make stuff up to fit your own narrative.
Yeah, that last does not help, also writer seems to be aware enough by now that the auntie scenes have mixed reviews and that some like them and some others for various reasons are not a fan of them.

Well I hope he will take that into account with what his plans are for the game and if further scenes of that sort are planned he will take into account they will impact how her character is seen by some ( Her for example going down on a horse or a rough femdom scenes will put of some that did not mind the MMF:p), without blowing it out of all proportion and she is now trying to groom Mia to whore her out. :p

For those that did not like the MMF, they will have problems with romancing her anyway already so for them will matter way less now whatever future content is put into those scenes, but no need to put more people off her. :) Oh and for those that wonder, I had no problem romancing someone like Carly in Depraved Awakenings, just MMF and rape (including through blackmail and such) of family members by NPC's are for me real turnoffs and even more if shown with only a very weak warning that there might be some sexual content, but not that it is one that turns me off especially in a game that was advertised as being more romantic as SWM 1. :p

I also never complained about any of the content in SWM1, including the doggy content when that was still in, since that was what that game was about and partly focused on. The original version of the RPGM game, including Mia, was way kinkier as the later versions after rework, then again you were not exactly expected to romance her then either so was fair enough. :p

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I've learnt anything from reading all this talk of NTR, it's that I really need to write more interesting shit worth discussing. :sneaky:
I start writing episode 3 today, so let's see if I can pull it off.
writing is good but only major happening on this ep was dinner with isla and seb and cindy giving bj to mc (which was very predictable).

1 weirdness was straight up jump to clothws shop with grace

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I've learnt anything from reading all this talk of NTR, it's that I really need to write more interesting shit worth discussing. :sneaky:
I start writing episode 3 today, so let's see if I can pull it off.
There has been "interesting shit worth discussing", unfortunately it's just been overshadowed by this small non-controversy as a result of a few sensitive individuals.

I think this episode really brought in a couple of interesting sub-plots/secrets, like what's in those letters that Mia is hiding from Grace and what kind of history do Grace and Sebastien have. It's also further established Vivian as the new Emma, although she'll hopefully be a much less destructive force than her.

With regards to Sadie, I personally hope she's not going to become a permanent addition to the game. By this I mean that I hope her visit will just be for a few days, a couple of episodes at most, because as much as I get how her constant presence would throw a very big spanner in the works of the rekindling of Mia and the MC's relationship and that this would likely be a primary source of drama, I feel like it potentially puts too much of a roadblock in the way of Mia and the MC as it's like the old adage, "out of sight, out of mind"; if Sadie isn't always around, and Oliver too, then it gives Mia and the MC a little more breathing space to reconnect without worrying about their respective partners.

Still no comments about none of the bonus material working? Anybody figured it out? Is it working for anyone here? I have tried with and without the mod and the same problem. The game does not give you the opportunity to input the code. It comes already activated. Thank you if anyone can help.
It doesn't seem to work if you add the mod and didn't manually input the bonus code yourself first. In order to get it and the mod to work at the same time, you need to open the game and input the bonus code (surprise) before you install the mod. If you've already opened the game and installed the mod, you'll need to start again by deleting the game, re-unpacking it from the zip file, and deleting the persistent file in AppData > Roaming > RenPy > SwM2 before re-opening the game. Then open the game, put in the code, close the game, install the mod, and it should work fine.

And chapter two and she's already trying to convince Mia to get naked to attract clients.
She didn't say "naked", just more provocatively, and that's not exactly something that doesn't happen in the real world where you'll get hot barmaids flashing their cleavage because it brings in the patrons.

The worst, that the mc that theoretically was going to play in a romantic plan also encourages her to do so.
Encouraging her to do so is a choice and the player can easily side with Mia if they want to. The mod does highlight the Grace choice as the more important one, but sometimes with these mods you'll find that they highlight important choices on one specific path, so this may not be the best choice for those who want a romance path with Mia, or it may be an important story choice but an inconsequential one on the Mia romance path.

A written walkthrough could be beneficial here as it would show what these variants actually do and hopefully we can get one from the legend that is Zoey Raven.

How long will it take Mia to start sucking random guys' cocks for the business to prosper?
She won't be doing that. Those days are over for her and there won't be anything like that in this game.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I've got two playthroughs on this game. The first is my "I've learned nothing!" playthrough where MC is a total manwhore. The second, is the one where I'll only cheat on Sadie with MC's true love, Mia.

The first game was such a fuckfest but the Dev has done a very good job of showing how MC has learned from his past, the same way I'm sure Grace has learned from her's. And I think that's why Grace is such a great character. She is MC and Mia in the future. They've all had a rather raunchy background, but Grace shows that you can leave that behind if you want and grow beyond it.

Amazing job Conviction07! Looking forward to the next installment.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I've got two playthroughs on this game. The first is my "I've learned nothing!" playthrough where MC is a total manwhore. The second, is the one where I'll only cheat on Sadie with MC's true love, Mia.

The first game was such a fuckfest but the Dev has done a very good job of showing how MC has learned from his past, the same way I'm sure Grace has learned from her's. And I think that's why Grace is such a great character. She is MC and Mia in the future. They've all had a rather raunchy background, but Grace shows that you can leave that behind if you want and grow beyond it.

Amazing job Conviction07! Looking forward to the next installment.
Nuh uh, according to the people in this thread, once a whore always a whore.

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
She didn't say "naked", just more provocatively, and that's not exactly something that doesn't happen in the real world where you'll get hot barmaids flashing their cleavage because it brings in the patrons.
Hooters is a whole chain based on this premise.

lkta

May 3, 2017
For all the people complaining about the Grace scenes they are 20 odd years old & i am pretty sure that Mia has been doing far more fucking recently with her BF than Grace has so if you don't want a chance of sloppy seconds go for Grace ;)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
For all the people complaining about the Grace scenes they are 20 odd years old & i am pretty sure that Mia has been doing far more fucking recently with her BF than Grace has so if you don't want a chance of sloppy seconds go for Grace ;)
There are some people here who believe she hasn't fucked her boyfriend once in the entire year they have been together. Trust me, sounds silly i know but thats the type of people your dealing with.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nuh uh, according to the people in this thread, once a whore always a whore.
There is a difference between hooking up for sex with people when single to get rid of some lust and being a whore. Someone that loved orgies and multiple penetrations in past will tend to keep liking them and prefer to keep doing them when he/she gets older. That is not something one tends to grow out of but is a sexual preference, just as a sub does not suddenly become a dom when gets older. So if you are a male that is not interested in such things or they make you even unhappy you are unlikely to be a great fit as a romantic partner for a woman who does love those things even if she is fully prepared to let you swing as well in an open relation.

Fact though that she also was quite willing to use her body to get what she wanted is also a bit of a warning sign if I have to look at her as a character I should romance. I also tend to keep males that will do anything to reach their goals out of my inner circle of friends, since it is not a character trait I enjoy in them.

But if you want to keep trolling and cannot understand that there also people that play a game differently as you do when it comes to romance games for whom scenes like that are truly a problem since you have no imagination at all to place yourself in their shoes, feel free. Not my problem. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

lkta

May 3, 2017
Now you're just trying to start trouble, ain't ya? :sneaky:
:giggle:

FWIW i really like the game, Flashbacks n all so just keep making what you want to make :) So many games just end up a mess/getting abandoned because the dev just listens to a few noisy people crying about things they don't like and changes their original plan before giving up entirely.

Just remember that you will never hear a word from the vast majority of people that play your game, even the paying ones.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Neither of them have been having sex recently, what with Rockstar Oliver out "on tour", but yeah we're pretty much assured that Mia has had more recent encounters than lonely workaholic Grace.

And while Grace's stories may be embellished, we know for a fact that Mia's experiences (which certainly meet or beat Grace's for debauchery) from the last game are not.

But Grace's stories didn't include the self-insert MC so she's obviously trash, nevermind the pesky fact that there's a chance they didn't happen at all. Grace said "wanna hear a sexy story?" and she delivers if you say yes.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There is a difference between hooking up for sex with people when single to get rid of some lust and being a whore. Someone that loved orgies and multiple penetrations in past will tend to keep liking them and prefer to keep doing them when he/she gets older. That is not something one tends to grow out of but is a sexual preference, just as a sub does not suddenly become a dom when gets older. So if you are a male that is not interested in such things or they make you even unhappy you are unlikely to be a great fit as a romantic partner for a woman who does love those things even if she is fully prepared to let you swing as well in an open relation.

Fact though that she also was quite willing to use her body to get what she wanted is also a bit of a warning sign if I have to look at her as a character I should romance. I also tend to keep males that will do anything to reach their goals out of my inner circle of friends, since it is not a character trait I enjoy in them.

But if you want to keep trolling and cannot understand that there also people that play a game differently as you do when it comes to romance games for whom scenes like that are truly a problem since you have no imagination at all to place yourself in their shoes, feel free. Not my problem. :p
Everyone has their own hangups and acceptances, and I respect that, truly...but just a quick question:

What's the difference between Grace in her stories and Mia in the first game? By your own logic, Mia (who definitely enjoyed the shenanigans in the first game) should be just as unfit for a romantic partner as Grace, right?

Unless you are playing this game to be faithful to, and end up with, Sadie at the end which is laudable.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Neither of them have been having sex recently, what with Rockstar Oliver out "on tour", but yeah we're pretty much assured that Mia has had more recent encounters than lonely workaholic Grace.

And while Grace's stories may be embellished, we know for a fact that Mia's experiences (which certainly meet or beat Grace's for debauchery) from the last game are not.

But Grace's stories didn't include the self-insert MC so she's obviously trash, nevermind the pesky fact that there's a chance they didn't happen at all. Grace said "wanna hear a sexy story?" and she delivers if you say yes.
For some reason I'm thinking Grace's embellished stories and her history with Sebastien may be connected. Maybe Grace was a totally shy wallflower in her youth and Sebastien is an old crush/flame who broke her heart by being a douche and she's not really gotten close to anyone since. Think Carrie-level humiliation but with less pig's blood and vengeful murder afterwards.

She's had sex before, just nothing like she what she talks about and she only makes up these stories to make her sex life sound more interesting.

Reactions: linkinn

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just finished the first one, and started this one. Am I the only one expecting (just met Vivian and about to meet Grace) that Mia has a 2 year old child that will end up being the MC's child? I just have a feeling that twist is coming.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes