Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished the first one, and started this one. Am I the only one expecting (just met Vivian and about to meet Grace) that Mia has a 2 year old child that will end up being the MC's child? I just have a feeling that twist is coming.
I thought about that too, like Oliver isn't her boyfriend, hes one of the adoption parents and the letters shes receiving is about her son but i don't think it would be feasible since pregnency lasts 9 months and Mia has been with Grace for 2 years so something wouldn't add up.

Mar 19, 2020
There are some people here who believe she hasn't fucked her boyfriend once in the entire year they have been together. Trust me, sounds silly i know but thats the type of people your dealing with.
It's cuz the kinda neckbeards that are on this site believe that women should belong to them and only them and if they even look in someone elses direction, they're "THOTs" lmao

Reactions: Malicre

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Everyone has their own hangups and acceptances, and I respect that, truly...but just a quick question:

What's the difference between Grace in her stories and Mia in the first game? By your own logic, Mia (who definitely enjoyed the shenanigans in the first game) should be just as unfit for a romantic partner as Grace, right?

Unless you are playing this game to be faithful to, and end up with, Sadie at the end which is laudable.
Well Mia's character has changed a lot since the early rpgm versions with the doggy in (for those who did not play that game then, it was way more believable that Mia after some cooldown after that rape scene, was quite happy to have sex with her brother just cause he was a good lay).

She changed even more in game towards the end and this is a new game that is intended to be more romantic as swm1, but in the later versions she had no scenes in the main canon game where she was fucked by two males at same time. So even though she was quite wild she did show a change in her stance to sleeping around when fell in love with MC and second she did not have a fetish shown in game that is really a problem for me romance wise. Now I also would prefer not to see scenes with Grace in game younger or older before she was with MC, but if it had been a one on one scene where she fucked because she had an itching pussy I would not have had any problem with it at all beyond I rather would not have seen it, but no effect on her being romanceable. Others would though, it is just the way it is with peoples likes and dislikes.

Now I do not know your fetishes and kinks, but just assume in keeping with original swm1 you are not into beasties and in next two coming scenes she blows off and fucks a dog first and the one after she does same with a horse? Would you still want to romance her after if knew that even if 20 years ago you knew for sure she did that last and no idea if she is still into that (or at least fantasizes about it as something sexy and hot now or else she would have chosen another fantasy to tell you), but why would she not be since those kind of tastes do not tend to change? For me I might see MC fuck Grace once or twice, but a romantic relation no. Well I am there already after the double MMF scenes. :) Players who tend to immerse and put themselves in a game, tend to not like to be confronted with fetishes in their main ladies that they dislike in reality as well. While if you do not immerse or like the fetish it is way less of a problem :p

Now in this game Mia has a boyfriend so yeah it is likely they had sex and no problem with that as long as not shown in game. I will even survive actually if shown in game and she will still be romanceable for me with that, but I know that for quite a few others that would not be the case. Now dev should do what he wants, but also be aware that it will have that effect on them.

Hope that answers your question and will try to stay away from this discussion further since I made the point I wanted to make already a few times too many by now in discussions with players. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowr19

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just finished the first one, and started this one. Am I the only one expecting (just met Vivian and about to meet Grace) that Mia has a 2 year old child that will end up being the MC's child? I just have a feeling that twist is coming.
Yes, because there's no way she could have hidden that from Grace, and even if she told her it was somebody else's, I think that's way too big a secret to keep from Mia's family. Plus, Mia was on birth control in the first game, so not likely to have gotten pregnant.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Some of you are just straight up exaggerating everything. Just because someone isn't comfortable being with a woman with a past like that doesn't mean that they expect every women to be a virgin and to belong to them, it just means that they don't want to be with a women that got gangbanged and took money for sex and I honestly don't see what's wrong with that.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Everyone has their own hangups and acceptances, and I respect that, truly...but just a quick question:

What's the difference between Grace in her stories and Mia in the first game? By your own logic, Mia (who definitely enjoyed the shenanigans in the first game) should be just as unfit for a romantic partner as Grace, right?

Unless you are playing this game to be faithful to, and end up with, Sadie at the end which is laudable.
The game writer made it clear that non-NTR route is the canon route. So all those side quests were non-canon bonus scenes.

A lot of people speculated in summer with mia's thread that mia is gonna be pregnant but writer confirmed it that's not gonna happen.

Well Mia's character has changed a lot since the early rpgm versions with the doggy in (for those who did not play that game then, it was way more believable that Mia after some cooldown after that rape scene, was quite happy to have sex with her brother just cause he was a good lay).

She changed even more in game towards the end and this is a new game that is intended to be more romantic as swm1, but in the later versions she had no scenes in the main canon game where she was fucked by two males at same time. So even though she was quite wild she did show a change in her stance to sleeping around when fell in love with MC and second she did not have a fetish shown in game that is really a problem for me romance wise. Now I also would prefer not to see scenes with Grace in game younger or older before she was with MC, but if it had been a one on one scene where she fucked because she had an itching pussy I would not have had any problem with it at all beyond I rather would not have seen it, but no effect on her being romanceable. Others would though, it is just the way it is with peoples likes and dislikes.

Now I do not know your fetishes and kinks, but just assume in keeping with original swm1 you are not into beasties and in next two coming scenes she blows off and fucks a dog first and the one after she does same with a horse? Would you still want to romance her after if knew that even if 20 years ago you knew for sure she did that last and no idea if she is still into that (or at least fantasizes about it as something sexy and hot now or else she would have chosen another fantasy to tell you), but why would she not be since those kind of tastes do not tend to change? For me I might see MC fuck Grace once or twice, but a romantic relation no. Well I am there already after the double MMF scenes. :) Players who tend to immerse and put themselves in a game, tend to not like to be confronted with fetishes in their main ladies that they dislike in reality as well. While if you do not immerse or like the fetish it is way less of a problem :p

Now in this game Mia has a boyfriend so yeah it is likely they had sex and no problem with that as long as not shown in game. I will even survive actually if shown in game and she will still be romanceable for me with that, but I know that for quite a few others that would not be the case. Now dev should do what he wants, but also be aware that it will have that effect on them.

Hope that answers your question and will try to stay away from this discussion further since I made the point I wanted to make already a few times too many by now in discussions with players. :p
you're right that everyone has different comfort level and tolerance. As you said gangbangs isn't your thing i know there are people who won't be interested in a girl who jump anyone whenever she has an "itch". You have full control on the type of girl you want to end up with. if you're comfortable with your girl then fuck other's opinion. if you're not comfortable, well...still fuck other's opinion. Live your life the way you want. I am sure there are people who would accept grace's past and won't judge her because of that.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Your comment made me remember of a brazilian song called "Você não vale nada, mas eu gosto de você", it translates as something like "You are worthless, but I like you". It could be the theme song to both MC and Mia:LOL:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I thought about that too, like Oliver isn't her boyfriend, hes one of the adoption parents and the letters shes receiving is about her son but i don't think it would be feasible since pregnency lasts 9 months and Mia has been with Grace for 2 years so something wouldn't add up.
I'm thinking the kid is 2. Grace knows, but is keeping the secret for Mia. And, since the kid might not have showed up yet, it I'd at the sittsomething. ething.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm thinking the kid is 2. Grace knows, but is keeping the secret for Mia. And, since the kid might not have showed up yet, it I'd at the sittsomething. ething.
Literally 2 posts above yours, and it's even responding to you as well. :rolleyes:

A lot of people speculated in summer with mia's thread that mia is gonna be pregnant but writer confirmed it that's not gonna happen.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game writer made it clear that non-NTR route is the canon route. So all those side quests were non-canon bonus scenes.

you're right that everyone has different comfort level and tolerance. As you said gangbangs isn't your thing i know there are people who won't be interested in a girl who jump anyone whenever she has an "itch". You have full control on the type of girl you want to end up with. if you're comfortable with your girl then fuck other's opinion. if you're not comfortable, well...still fuck other's opinion. Live your life the way you want. I am sure there are people who would accept grace's past and won't judge her because of that.
Yeah and the fact the main women in this game are set up to be romanced makes a big difference in that. If they were just objects to be fucked, who cares what they do when you are not there or in the past, but you are intended to care about them and make both them and yourself reasonably happy in the future.

Which does not really work if both partners have wildly varying kinks and things they like to do to be happy. I prefer not to limit my GF's, nor do I like to be unhappy myself so I will not go into a relation with a girl whose fetishes I cannot support and/or fulfill. :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah and the fact the main women in this game are set up to be romanced makes a big difference in that. If they were just objects to be fucked, who cares what they do when you are not there or in the past, but you are intended to care about them and make both them and yourself reasonably happy in the future.
Cindy is there to just be fucked. I don't see any kind of romance path with her at all.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Cindy is there to just be fucked. I don't see any kind of romance path with her at all.
But Grace is not as the answer of the writer more or less gave away, but has more importance in at least a few routes. Besides it is Grace with the MMF scenes and not Cindy or Mia for that matter. Cindy, time will tell if she is there just as a catalyst or as a fail mechanism to get back successfully with Mia or an ending in herself or with others together.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Which does not really work if both partners have wildly varying kinks and things they like to do to be happy. I prefer not to limit my GF's, nor do I like to be unhappy myself so I will not go into a relation with a girl whose fetishes I cannot support and/or fulfill. :)
It's our fault that we had high expectations from grace and she turned out to be different. I was more interested in grace than mia when i saw the previews. Imagine my situation when i came to know the woman she is. Just like how you meet a women IRL and find out that she's not the one for you. I'll leave the women like grace who have such past and look for the one i am comfortable with. I'll do the same in this game. There are other options too.

Since MC's girlfriend has arrived i hope more importance will be given to them than grace's past stories for sexual content.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's our fault that we had high expectations from grace and she turned out to be different. I was more interested in grace than mia when i saw the previews. Imagine my situation when i came to know the woman she is. Just like how you meet a women IRL and find out that she's not the one for you. I'll leave the women like grace who have such past and look for the one i am comfortable with. I'll do the same in this game. There are other options too.

Since MC's girlfriend has arrived i hope more importance will be given to them than grace's past stories for sexual content.
Nah, it is not we had insane high expectations. Just we have another idea of what are fun avoidable bonus scenes in a romantic game as the dev did and possibly also of how those impacts a character. That can happen, both on our side and the devs side and since he is making the game, his vision will prevail as it should. :)

For me it just means auntie is no longer a LI in the game, so hope not all routes require her as one and I can still enjoy the game without her as a LI. We should also not make it worse as is.

Edit: In a way it is unfair of me, but I hope now her routes will be mainly fuck route where you do not have to romantically care for her, so I can enjoy her at least some.

Reactions: Ursus4321

aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
Can someone explain to me how does NTR works?,because I thought that only NTR works with the MC love interest in this case Mia or it works with every single girl that the MC could fuck?,also NTR is cheating right,so how Grace could enter in that category if she is not in a relationship with the MC maybe I'm wrong and that's why I want to understand how the NTR applies

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes