cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NTR, real or implied=Nope. That aside, my favorite lady from the first game was the Mum. I thought Mia was a stupid Twat, and her best friend was a useless Cunt. Not seeing any shots of Mum in the new game, so I'm guessing she is not in it? That makes me sad. :cry:
not confirmed 1 way or other (biiiiiiiiiiig suprise) but since parents are on vacation it's quite unlike that they appear (especially since sisters aren't in best terms with eachothers) but still it's possibility although small.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
not confirmed 1 way or other (biiiiiiiiiiig suprise) but since parents are on vacation it's quite unlike that they appear (especially since sisters aren't in best terms with eachothers) but still it's possibility although small.
It could be possible that she shows up if something were to happen that cuts their trip short, but that would probably be near the end and I don't see anything sexual happening between the Mom and the MC.

As it is, however, I don't see her showing up at all during the main portion of the game because the MC already has 4 potential complications/tempations in the way of him getting back with Mia that he doesn't really need a 5th.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It could be possible that she shows up if something were to happen that cuts their trip short, but that would probably be near the end and I don't see anything sexual happening between the Mom and the MC.

As it is, however, I don't see her showing up at all during the main portion of the game because the MC already has 4 potential complications/tempations in the way of him getting back with Mia that he doesn't really need a 5th.
yup, we just have to play and see if they appear (it might be just phonecall or webcam talk).

Reactions: shadowr19

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
yup, we just have to play and see if they appear (it might be just phonecall or webcam talk).
Yeah, a cameo appearance is possible, but she ain't coming back to be a fuckable pursuit. Anyone who thinks that she will or wants her to is kinda missing the point of these games.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, a cameo appearance is possible, but she ain't coming back to be a fuckable pursuit. Anyone who thinks that she will or wants her to is kinda missing the point of these games.
i'm pretty sure there are some who wish that mc and mom would continue from where they left.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i'm pretty sure there are some who wish that mc and mom would continue from where they left.
There are, but that's what I mean about them not getting the point of this story. It's about Mia, it's always been about Mia, or at least it's about the relationship with Mia. It might not have started off in the best of ways, but it developed and evolved into romantic love between the two of them. Even when the MC was bonking his Mom, he did love Mia, but he stupidly wanted more and thought he could have more, and that youthful arrogance cost him.

Now it's all about reconnecting with Mia and trying to figure out if those feelings are still there, and they'll either find that they're so real they'd be willing to cast aside everything to have this taboo relationship, or it was real at the time but the feelings have faded and they no longer feel that strongly anymore. Or the third option, that they do still have feelings but accept they can't be together and resolve to put those feelings behind them and move on with their lives. Of course, I'll be going for the first option and believe that it will be considered the canon ending by the devs.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
We're going to find out that most if not all of those stories were bullshit, so you can take back this slut-shaming comment when that day comes.
I'll be the happiest one if those stories turn out to be false since i was so interested in grace ever since SwM 2 previews came out. her flashbacks ruined it for me.

That's this site's mistaken definition, because the word netorare literally translates as "taken away by sleeping with", which means that it's only NTR if the romantic interest is taken from the protag by having sex with someone else. So may you should get your facts right.
well since we all are discussing in f95 we should discuss about NTR with referring to f95's definition. Also pay attention to 'romantic interest'. A romantic interest can be any girl MC is trying to impress.

Some people are just way too sensitive about what these girls do with other guys that I honestly think they're the type of guys who look through their girlfriends phone to see if they have any other male contacts and try to tell them they can't hang out with any guy friends.
I know how best friends are. afterall i was a best friend too :LOL:. joking

Reactions: Perfectlyyimperfect

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Threads with discussions of NTR, non-NTR, makes me appreciate the ignore button more and more. I don't give a flying fuck if the game has that or doesn't have it, as long as the story is good and makes me invest what little time I have to play it.

That being said, IncetonGames keep doing what you're doing and tell the story you want to tell. I was hooked since the ending of episode 1 and I want to see what you come up with next.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Ridiculous from mods to remove that perfect answer from the dev, but at least they also banned that alternate accounts using dude who already once got kicked in the curb in this same thread.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Shit posting page after page with unnecessary and already gone through ntr-stuff is totally ok for them, but make a little joke and they delete and ban people. Great community! :Kappa:

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Is there ntr in this game? its unclear. people are saying there is ntr but there is no ntr tag.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes