shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
To IncetonGames

Some people never learn from there past
And here in your case is same

Whether developer like to be in controversy
Or he just want to make one way or other to please his ntr support

Don't he ever get tried all his work get waste players never say any good thing about him or his game

Man if you like the ntr so why don't you simply make a full ntr game
Don't use some cheap trick that we have make that avoidable

Do you even know what is avoidable
The think mc can have pretended never happened

We all know every character has a back story
But no developer waste there time on make that scene how sluty she was in her past
And here you are trying to set in two boat at the same time wow

There are lots of other developers who has more talent then you but they don't have
Good machine to make the games
But you have both
But still you can't please any one
Not a ntr or not to non ntr fans

the only players who get pleased by your game are the players who like to lick yours ass
haven't the developers already confirm there will not be any NTR?
So, why do we keep speaking about this? I thought this was already sorted out?
I don't like NTR just like other people do but even I know that flashbacks are not NTR.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Now you all just listen
If this kind of nonsense continue
Then it will not take time when all developer will start doing the same thing
They will simply add a flashback for the girls were she will be having sex or gangbang with other mans
To please the ntr lovers
And they will also include the main Li to
Like over here did developer said there will be no sex scene with aunt ??

By doing this they will try to get the support of ntr fans to and if someone will complain then
They will simply say it's just a flashback back
If you all want that to see them ok keep on supporting the developer to add more and more flashback were you see lots of ntr scenes

Oh wait they are not ntr scenes
And that's the answer you all will get when all developer will start doing this same thing
There is still time just think twice before
Criticize me
NTR is having a love interest stolen from the protag/MC by a rival in the present time. It is not seeing a female character, whether they be a LI or not, having sex with someone else before the MC was even in the picture. This is not "nonsense", it's the truth. What you seem to be offended by is knowing that someone you like has had sexual partners before you which is a very immature outlook because you can't expect women of a certain age to still be virgins. Seeing it happen is not NTR, it's just voyeurism because it happened in the past and has no bearing on the present.

Grace's flashbacks are categorically not NTR and people really need to stop applying that term to any and all interactions female characters have with other guys, particularly when it has no impact or effect on the present-day storyline.

Also, the devs haven't said there won't be any sex scenes with Grace and the MC, there just aren't any yet.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Now you all just listen
If this kind of nonsense continue
Then it will not take time when all developer will start doing the same thing
They will simply add a flashback for the girls were she will be having sex or gangbang with other mans
To please the ntr lovers
And they will also include the main Li to
Like over here did developer said there will be no sex scene with aunt ??

By doing this they will try to get the support of ntr fans to and if someone will complain then
They will simply say it's just a flashback back
If you all want that to see them ok keep on supporting the developer to add more and more flashback were you see lots of ntr scenes

Oh wait they are not ntr scenes
And that's the answer you all will get when all developer will start doing this same thing
There is still time just think twice before
Criticize me
From the game writer
1111.png

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Why do you guys even bother to answer him, he is the same dude with brand new account who got his main account and multiple alter accounts banned from here when that one mod closed the thread for few hours to clean it up from that same shit post flood he is doing right now.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
When the writer says:
"The MC is the only guy who'll be getting any action"

This mean that in the present and in the future time of this game.. there will never be any other male characters.
No Sam. No DAD. No black BBC Mia fan from the web cam-girl actions... = Mia got rich:unsure:

on my side this means that the story will be boring...

Maybe she got rich with her webcam girl job in the past?
there are no more tracks on internet of her past job...

...luckily there are flashbacks to avoid boring ...and (hope) there will be many of them...(y)
....can't wait to see Mia flashbacks:love:

Reactions: Holysix9

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Casikaz wrong! there are millions other people who think like me.

But I'm the only one: "defd™©"

I do not use accounts..
this is the only one I have

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
NTR is having a love interest stolen from the protag/MC by a rival in the present time. It is not seeing a female character, whether they be a LI or not, having sex with someone else before the MC was even in the picture. This is not "nonsense", it's the truth. What you seem to be offended by is knowing that someone you like has had sexual partners before you which is a very immature outlook because you can't expect women of a certain age to still be virgins. Seeing it happen is not NTR, it's just voyeurism because it happened in the past and has no bearing on the present.

Grace's flashbacks are categorically not NTR and people really need to stop applying that term to any and all interactions female characters have with other guys, particularly when it has no impact or effect on the present-day storyline.

Also, the devs haven't said there won't be any sex scenes with Grace and the MC, there just aren't any yet.
and YOU need to stop saying "you can't expect women of a certain age to still be virgins". this is the 2nd time you've said this in this thread and I can't help but facepalm. we all know she's not virgin but there's a huge difference between a women who had 50 sexual partners and the one who had like 5.(wrote it in bold so that you can remember it for more than a few seconds)

I'll not date a girl who keep telling me about her sexual past. that's not my thing. I KNOW I KNOW it's upto us to hear her stories or not but she made it pretty clear she was a wild one and her sexual escapades didn't include her boyfriend when MC didn't even ask her. Out of curiosity i even heard her 1st story to know what a slut she is.

i thought NTR discussion is over now but i am pretty sure that grace flashback scenes will be LOVED BY EVERY NTR FANS(who are not even the target audience) and MAYBE a few non NTR fans will like it(from the response in this thread not many non NTR fans liked it). I still think you should aim for ALL and not SOME. a lot of non NTR fans will go away after looking at 'multiple penetration' tag anyway.

btw get your facts right. NTR definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC".

Reactions: defd©™

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see her as webcam girl... but if you say so.
be happy!

I trust in what I have seen
You saw a "What If?" alternate reality side story. To say or even think that it happened in the main story is like saying that a work of Harry Potter fan-fiction is canon to the main HP world, when it isn't.

It's delusionally making up your own series of events to suit your interests rather than acknowledging the actual story.

and YOU need to stop saying "you can't expect women of a certain age to still be virgins". this is the 2nd time you've said this in this thread and I can't help but facepalm. we all know she's not virgin but there's a huge difference between a women who had 50 sexual partners and the one who had like 5.(wrote it in bold so that you can remember it for more than a few seconds)
We're going to find out that most if not all of those stories were bullshit, so you can take back this slut-shaming comment when that day comes.

btw get your facts right. NTR definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC".
That's this site's mistaken definition, because the word netorare literally translates as "taken away by sleeping with", which means that it's only NTR if the romantic interest is taken from the protag by having sex with someone else. So may you should get your facts right.

and as usual ntr fight started even there is no ntr.

not surprised at all.
Because people still don't know what it actually means.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
or use non-f95 version of it.
The problem with the F95 definition is that it's only half the definition. Yes, it is "designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC", but the "involvement" is actual sex, not just looking at another guy, saying they like another guy, kissing another guy (especially if that is their boyfriend/husband), it's actual proper sex acts like BJs and penetrative sex, then the girl will only be with that other guy and has been lost by the protag/MC.

Some people are just way too sensitive about what these girls do with other guys that I honestly think they're the type of guys who look through their girlfriends phone to see if they have any other male contacts and try to tell them they can't hang out with any guy friends.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
We're going to find out that most if not all of those stories were bullshit, so you can take back this slut-shaming comment when that day comes.
grace said, That she might be exaggerating with her stories, So her stories might not even be true, She's just saying that to look like a cool aunt for the MC. Also, she tells you if you want to hear her stories or not.
So the end of the day, it's your decision if you want to see those scenes or not

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
grace said, That she might be exaggerating with her stories, So her stories might not even be true, She's just saying that to look like a cool aunt for the MC. Also, she tells you if you want to hear her stories or not.
So the end of the day, it's your decision if you want to see those scenes or not
Even Conviction07, the writer, has hinted that her stories are probably BS, so the slut-shaming of Grace will eventually be a moot point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some people are just way too sensitive about what these girls do with other guys that I honestly think they're the type of guys who look through their girlfriends phone to see if they have any other male contacts and try to tell them they can't hang out with any guy friends.
too true.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
NTR, real or implied=Nope. That aside, my favorite lady from the first game was the Mum. I thought Mia was a stupid Twat, and her best friend was a useless Cunt. Not seeing any shots of Mum in the new game, so I'm guessing she is not in it? That makes me sad. :cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
NTR, real or implied=Nope. That aside, my favorite lady from the first game was the Mum. I thought Mia was a stupid Twat, and her best friend was a useless Cunt. Not seeing any shots of Mum in the new game, so I'm guessing she is not in it? That makes me sad. :cry:
Mom and Dad are on a 3 month holiday, and since the MC can't look after himself, he's gone to stay with his Aunt Grace for those 3 months. Also, SPOILER ALERT, the MC and the Mom broke things off and she re-committed to her husband.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes