defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
"Took her away" is also a synonym for stolen, so the sentiment is the same and the answer is the same; she didn't.
We agreed now (y)
But you always talk as Mia was the MC
I remeber to you that the MC is her brother so...
he never took away her!... was Mia that abandoned him without explanation.
If Grace hadn't offered her a job, Mia probably would have packed up her things and gone anywhere. Why? She needed to get away from the MC because his selfish actions drove her away. She didn't abandon him, he abandoned her by all but dumping her like a sack of wet potatoes for someone else when she thought what they had meant the same to him as it did to her. He hurt her, and he drove her away.
But as you said the MC doesn't know that because she fucked him in a super lovely way...
He was upset because he was abandoned...
you must stay focused on the Protagonist
The MC the one who was abandoned by his side!

whatever ekse you are talking about are only writer note

SO: The MC was abandoned by Mia woth no apperent reason bt the MC side
SO: the MC, after knew that she have gone with Grace....

Grace didn't steal her, coax her, take her, or however else you want to say it. Her offer was simply a convenient and coincidental escape hatch for Mia, but without it, she would have probably left anyway.
Ok this is the note from the writer but the protagonist of this story was abandoned by MIA in the end of SWM1 and Mia goes to live with her aunt

Last edited:
Reactions: Holysix9

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Abandoned is not the word either. If you have feelings towards someone who does not correspond to you and who is fucking your mother and paying more attention to her than to you, I think the best thing is to leave. That's what I would do and that's what Mia did, walk away
I'm not talking on the side of Mia.

The protagonist is her brother in this game... Mia is not the MC
If I tell a story I have to tell it from the point of view of the protagonist ...
(I understud that the writer notes are as you said but)
from the point of view of the MC... Mia abandoned him... this is the end of the SWM1

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

If I tell a story I have to tell it from the point of view of the protagonist ...
from the point of view of the MC... Mia abandoned him... this is the end of the SWM1
But he has the mom!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But as you said the MC doesn't know that because she fucked him in a super lovely way...
He was upsat because he was abandoned
you must stay focused on the Protagonist
The MC was abandoned by his side!
I said the MC does know why she left. Now you're even misquoting me. :rolleyes:

Mia found out the MC and their Mom were fucking and the MC found out that she found out because Mia confronted him about it and he didn't deny it. He was confused about why she came to his room and had sex with him when she was still mad at him, but when he reads the note she left he knows it's because of him that she left because he hurt her.

If you cheat on someone and they leave you, they didn't abandon you. To abandon someone would imply leaving without due cause and Mia had every reason to leave and not stay with someone she felt had betrayed her.

From the point of the view of the MC, he was a selfish prick who was more concerned about getting his dick wet than he was about Mia. He acknowledges that he made a mistake and that this is what caused Mia to leave. He does not believe that he was "abandoned" by her, but that he drove her away.

But he has the mom!
And that's over because either he dumped her over his guilt at causing Mia to leave, or the Mom ended it because she wanted to fix her relationship with the Dad.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Mia found out the MC and their Mom were fucking and the MC found out that she found out because Mia confronted him about it and he didn't deny it. He was confused about why she came to his room and had sex with him when she was still mad at him, but when he reads the note she left he knows it's because of him that she left because he hurt her.

If you cheat on someone and they leave you, they didn't abandon you. To abandon someone would imply leaving without due cause and Mia had every reason to leave and not stay with someone she felt had betrayed her.

From the point of the view of the MC, he was a selfish prick who was more concerned about getting his dick wet than he was about Mia. He acknowledges that he made a mistake and that this is what caused Mia to leave. He does not believe that he was "abandoned" by her, but that he drove her away.

And that's over because either he dumped her over his guilt at causing Mia to leave, or the Mom ended it because she wanted to fix her relationship with the Dad.
I'm just tell the story as is writed in the SWM1
the MC is the focus...
I don't interpret anything

I'm talking about FACT!

the MC has been abandoned by Mia who decides to move out with her aunt Grace.
if you are on the side of the MC...
Grace have stolen away Mia from him

obviously...
I'm on the side of the MC!
because me and the MC... we love Mia:love:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Of course, he now has Sandie or whatever her name is xd

• Haha
Reactions: shadowr19

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Come on guys screw this shit and lets move to the really important questions.
  1. When next update?!!!!???!!!
  2. Is this game abandoned?!!!!!!!!
  3. When will be realy sex????!!!!!???
  4. Can we screw the milf11111!?
  5. Contains this game ntr?111ßßßß!?
  6. please insert any nonsensical question that has not occurred to me now

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. march or april.
2. very much
3. next update prolly (besides auntie's flashbacks)
4. which (technically there aren't any milfs)?
5. no.
6. when will this be ready? next year prolly.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
1. march or april.
2. no
3. (besides Grace's flashbacks) next update prolly
4. which milf?
5. no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah there can happen a lot between now and then (end of swm2) so until then debating is quite pointless.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
1. On the eve of the next full solar eclipse.
2. No, but yes. And yes, but no. So no.... but maybe yes.
3. Episode 10. And all penetration will be censored.
4. No, she screws you.
5. Does ntr upset people? If so, then yes, exclusively.
6. defd, you're up.

/s

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes