Sandman2884

Jan 16, 2018
I think it's more that she felt like he wasn't sincere because of what she knew about him and their Mom, like he was just saying it for the sake of it but not meaning it. That in her mind, he couldn't really mean it because if he did love her, then he wouldn't be fucking their Mom and largely ignoring her so she didn't want to hear what she believed would just have been hollow words.
That's possible, the way I interpreted it though was that if she let him finish is that her resolve would crumble and she would forgive him and not leave.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's possible, the way I interpreted it though was that if she let him finish is that her resolve would crumble and she would forgive him and not leave.
then swm2 would be very different or not existing at all.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ohhh I've finished ... it has made me short, wishing for more content to come out. Damn cliffhangers :KEK:

if the first game was twisted, this one can make a big mess like in Intertwined

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ohhh I've finished ... it has made me short, wishing for more content to come out. Damn cliffhangers :KEK:

if the first game was twisted, this one can make a big mess like in Intertwined
true since there are more temptations now.

intertwined is a tangled mess (still good game).

Nov 7, 2020
I think it's more that she felt like he wasn't sincere because of what she knew about him and their Mom, like he was just saying it for the sake of it but not meaning it. That in her mind, he couldn't really mean it because if he did love her, then he wouldn't be fucking their Mom and largely ignoring her so she didn't want to hear what she believed would just have been hollow words.
Was that not at the end of the game when she was ready to leave to go to Graces house? For me I figured she stopped him saying that or talking about it because she knew if she let him tell her how he felt he would change her mind and convince her to stay. But she knew if she did she would more than likely end up getting hurt worse than she already had.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was that not at the end of the game when she was ready to leave to go to Graces house? For me I figured she stopped him saying that or talking about it because she knew if she let him tell her how he felt he would change her mind and convince her to stay. But she knew if she did she would more than likely end up getting hurt worse than she already had.
pretty much that and she was angry to mc and herself after she found out that he had relationship with their mother.

Giraffykins

Nov 25, 2017
link for what? if links in op aren't enuf then dunno what.
Sorry, I should have specified that I'm looking for the Mac file. All of the links to the Mac files (as others have noted on this thread) are broken. Apparently it's possible to run the PC files on a Mac with a little caressing so I'll try that in the meantime. Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, I should have specified that I'm looking for the Mac file. All of the links to the Mac files (as others have noted on this thread) are broken. Apparently it's possible to run the PC files on a Mac with a little caressing so I'll try that in the meantime. Thanks!
1st and 3rd links work. you can report op and say that links are broken.

Giraffykins

Nov 25, 2017
1st and 3rd links work. you can report op and say that links are broken.
Huh, they aren't working for me. No problem though, I think I figured out a workaround.

For other Mac users out there, I duplicated a completely different Mac ren'py game. Then, (using show contents) I replaced the "game" folder of that game with the "game" folder of Summer With Mia 2. So far it's working – hopefully I don't run into any bugs!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For other Mac users out there, I duplicated a completely different Mac ren'py game. Then, (using show contents) I replaced the "game" folder of that game with the "game" folder of Summer With Mia 2. So far it's working – hopefully I don't run into any bugs!
well yea, you just need that loader (usually any game's loader works) and you can play.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
The fact this game needs to exist is a disgrace. If you had given us any agency in the other game this would never happen.

I only cared about Mia and it really hurt the ending of the other game. Is this one gonna suck as well?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes