Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What consequences do you think will bring this?of course if you pick deny
Hard to say without looking at the code for any special flags, but considering it's not marked green in the WT mod as an important choice it may just be a simple dialogue difference. I'd like to think it's important, and I certainly answered in the affirmative, but maybe it could just be him being honest with Grace or lying to Grace and it's not going to have much of an impact later.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hard to say without looking at the code for any special flags, but considering it's not marked green in the WT mod as an important choice it may just be a simple dialogue difference. I'd like to think it's important, and I certainly answered in the affirmative, but maybe it could just be him being honest with Grace or lying to Grace and it's not going to have much of an impact later.
Well it would have been nice to give a third answer as MC. I did, but was not aware of it at the time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
like what? can't tell?
Like MC was in love with Mia and not just in lust, but only found out after she left. Which explains why he played with Mom, despite caring for Mia since was drunk on the sex he finally got in game 1. You know a sort of explanation why he changed and broke up with Mom and grew up a bit.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I still think Grace knows the truth about the MC and Mia. Like, Mia told her one drunken night shortly after she arrived. And that is why Grace is telling these fabricated tells about supposed sexcapades she had in her youth. To make him feel better about being in love with his sister.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I still think Grace knows the truth about the MC and Mia. Like, Mia told her one drunken night shortly after she arrived. And that is why Grace is telling these fabricated tells about supposed sexcapades she had in her youth. To make him feel better about being in love with his sister.
how those stories are supposed to make MC feel better? those tales have nothing to do with incest :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like MC was in love with Mia and not just in lust, but only found out after she left. Which explains why he played with Mom, despite caring for Mia since was drunk on the sex he finally got in game 1. You know a sort of explanation why he changed and broke up with Mom and grew up a bit.
true that.

she might have some suspects but nothing solid to ask.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Something like that would simply not make sense. The Inceton team is far too experienced to make such a stupid mistake in the plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Something like that would simply not make sense. The Inceton team is far too experienced to make such a stupid mistake in the plot.
bit stupid yes but auntie might have slight suspicion about why mia game there.

aaabbbccc11

Aug 1, 2020
I know this has to be in the thread of the first game but no one answers me so I'm going to ask here,Do I need to do something in the Main story of the first game to unlock all the side stories? because I can't unlock camgirl 6 and beyond or do you have safe files of those that you can pass me? after camgirl 5 of course

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I see SWM1 as MC and Mia growing up/experimenting as well as getting into trouble/being badly encouraged by a manipulative Emma. SWM2 looks like its shaping up to show how Mia/MC grows up but with a catch that the two of them still have that forbidden love/spark.

Great work IncetonGames!

Reactions: Conviction07
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes