If we don't like any thing then
It's clear we dont like it
And if you all just want to hear only good things of the game
Then don't make threads were everyone have right to express there felling
Thanks for letting me know

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I m wondering witch option will bring the mc closer to Vivian and Isla, if the mc says hes loyal, or the opposite. I hope that Sadie showing up gonna trigger interesting reactions from the others.
Right now it seems like, with Isla, you just have to be nice to her and understanding of her situation. Things are so bad with Sebastien that it won't take much for her and the MC to get closer.

With Vivian, well, she's a lesbian, utterly and completely it would seem, so if you had any thoughts of getting "closer" to her in that sense, I'd put them out of your mind.

As for Sadie, it will definitely have an impact on Mia, that's for sure. Seeing this girl, seeing how she is with the MC and how he is with her, and also very likely seeing just how similar she is to herself and not just in terms of appearance. I think it could both hurt her more that he's found someone so similar to her, but I think it will also reveal a lot about the MC and his feelings for Mia that he's done just that, that he's essentially gone and ended up with a Mia clone because deep down it's really Mia that he wants. Could very well lead to Mia being distant and antagonistic towards the MC for the duration that Sadie is staying but then perhaps could lead to an emotional blow up where she tells him how she really feels about him.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
Right now it seems like, with Isla, you just have to be nice to her and understanding of her situation. Things are so bad with Sebastien that it won't take much for her and the MC to get closer.

With Vivian, well, she's a lesbian, utterly and completely it would seem, so if you had any thoughts of getting "closer" to her in that sense, I'd put them out of your mind.

As for Sadie, it will definitely have an impact on Mia, that's for sure. Seeing this girl, seeing how she is with the MC and how he is with her, and also very likely seeing just how similar she is to herself and not just in terms of appearance. I think it could both hurt her more that he's found someone so similar to her, but I think it will also reveal a lot about the MC and his feelings for Mia that he's done just that, that he's essentially gone and ended up with a Mia clone because deep down it's really Mia that he wants. Could very well lead to Mia being distant and antagonistic towards the MC for the duration that Sadie is staying but then perhaps could lead to an emotional blow up where she tells him how she really feels about him.
I’m pretty sure we’re definitely going to get “closer” to Vivian In that way. At the start of the game the Writer decided to throw In Some info about her to show that she is at least slightly bisexual revealing that she has sucked a cock before and even her herself saying that she wasn’t a “gold star lesbian” not to mention the developments this update.

Reactions: SDDA and shadowr19

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I’m pretty sure we’re definitely going to get “closer” to Vivian In that way. At the start of the game the Writer decided to throw In Some info about her to show that she is at least slightly bisexual revealing that she has sucked a cock before and even her herself saying that she wasn’t a “gold star lesbian” not to mention the developments this update.
She's not a "gold star lesbian" because she sucked that one cock, not because she's done more with guys. Also, she did indicate that she didn't she enjoy sucking cock by the fact that she threw up on it and even said she's not interested in what the MC's got between his legs.

Usually I'd be all for the "lesbian learns to enjoy cock" angle, but here it's not necessary.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
In knowing of what happened in the first 2 chapter i definietly wouldn'T throw Vivian out of the window. Pretty much she was one of the only characters that showed any affection or interest in the mc.

Reactions: shadowr19

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
To late for the Party :(

I did not found anything related, but is there impregnation/pregnancy in the pipeline, i mean it is it far to early in the game to make thoughts about this. MC and Mia must first again go all the way - or not, but i am just curious. :giggle:

• Thinking Face

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To late for the Party :(

I did not found anything related, but is there impregnation/pregnancy in the pipeline, i mean it is it far to early in the game to make thoughts about this. MC and Mia must first again go all the way - or not, but i am just curious. :giggle:

i'd say it's possible (it was original speculated reason why mia left in lwm and swm) but devs won't tell so we just have to wait.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
We know Vivian was cheated on by her ex-girlfriend. If we put the pieces together, maybe Vivian ex-girlfriend cheated on her with Sebastian, maybe Vivian can be involved with the air head girl because she resembles her mother, Vivian's ex.

Jun 15, 2017
She's not a "gold star lesbian" because she sucked that one cock, not because she's done more with guys. Also, she did indicate that she didn't she enjoy sucking cock by the fact that she threw up on it and even said she's not interested in what the MC's got between his legs.

Usually I'd be all for the "lesbian learns to enjoy cock" angle, but here it's not necessary.
Yeah, I agree It's not necessary and depending on what route you're taking in game she might even hate the MC for cheating on his GF because she's dealt with being cheated on in the past ,but I still think there will be sexual scenes with her going forward even though at the moment as you said she is definitely just playing with the MC. The only thing I don't see happening with her is any sort of romantic relationship, If something happens between her and the MC It will be purely sexual.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hopefully, the MC isn't her scummy, a-hole brother. But, I'm guessing it is. :(
He has changed just as Mia has. They have both matured. We even see the MC prove he has matured when he was willing to leave to not hurt Mia anymore but Mia asks him to stay.

So I finally went back and completed the first one because of this version and that final scene with Mia just made me love her so much more that I hope that means that they will have a romantic, loving relationship because I actually think that they both want that and they both still love each other. And now since they have matured, I think they could have a loving caring relationship together for the rest of their lives. :love:

It's sad because she leaves home right when her and the MC are starting to develop a mor romantic relationship because she catches him essentially cheating on her. I suggest playing it and you'll find out it's not that bad.
I completely agree with you. I did finally go back and finish it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Unless of course you count the sadness and depression I felt seeing the sadness in Mia's eyes. After that final scene took me a couple of hours to stop feeling so sad even now when I think about it I still feel a little sad. But it was such a beautiful scene I really think playing the whole game to get to that final scene is worth it.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes