• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
yw. she doesn't appear there just mentioned few times (by mom and dad and mia) and heard once.
I figured out my issue. I had played the old RPGM version way back when and had not seen the ending. Just did the new nicer version of SwM1. Off to start SwM2 now.. thanks cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I figured out my issue. I had played the old RPGM version way back when and had not seen the ending. Just did the new nicer version of SwM1. Off to start SwM2 now.. thanks cxx
well rpgm was limited (and fking unstable) and devs didn't add pic of her.

yw anyways.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
it is not good when a Developer replay in a pirate forum...
Actually yes, it is good when a developer interacts with part of their community. If you look at this site as just a simple pirate site then you have a narrow view. There's a reason so many devs engage with fans on this site, and thats because a lot of people use this site to try games, and then support the ones they like.

Can we stop with the bad takes now please?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok, so I might have missed stuff due to having 12 reports to the game and having to read from page 40-62.

Now, I dont know why I have to continue to say this and end up having to ban people for it. But if you dont like a kink: Dont post that you dont like, dont shame it and dont troll/bait people.

If this continues, I have no problems doing temp thread bans for a week or two so you can beat your meat like a butcher to another game.

I also have a feeling I will be back in here with napalm and having to deal with reports that I am abusing my power.

Let the games begin!

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Ok, so I might have missed stuff due to having 12 reports to the game and having to read from page 40-62.

Now, I dont know why I have to continue to say this and end up having to ban people for it. But if you dont like a kink: Dont post that you dont like, dont shame it and dont troll/bait people.

If this continues, I have no problems doing temp thread bans for a week or two so you can beat your meat like a butcher to another game.

I also have a feeling I will be back in here with napalm and having to deal with reports that I am abusing my power.
Let the games begin!
Começem-os-jogos-gif-4.gif

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Let me first state that I really like this game. I never, ever posted single negative comment about it. I am a donor to this site, patron to a quite few games and generally consider myself as a member in good sanding.
However, my last post was deleted citing rule # 4 spam which caught me by surprise. There was a discussion about some characters looking younger then stated in the game so i posted picture of Mia 20 years in the future that I found humorous. There is nothing spammy or insulting there.
Not sure if that was a result of overzealous moderation due to Inceton complaints since there was no malice there.
You be the judge (hope that this doesn't get deleted again) View attachment 1029204
You probably got reported because someone didn't like the picture you posted of future mia. :ROFLMAO:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Finally got around to playing the update...either be celibate, or play around with hotties and get punished for it :confused:

Definitely encourages keeping two save paths, essentially devil or angel. But also clear as day, no action with Mia till many, many updates in the future. Though I'm willing to bet Mia has a slip in between, kissing the MC or w/e, and reverts back to bitch mode for a while.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
future of swm2 is quite clear, mc bangs all girls in town and also auntie and seb's wife and dymp his gf before getting married with mia (who dumped his bf some time ago).

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
I m wondering witch option will bring the mc closer to Vivian and Isla, if the mc says hes loyal, or the opposite. I hope that Sadie showing up gonna trigger interesting reactions from the others.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
isla is tired to her hubby so might not need that much convincing.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes