• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
That's why there's this option:

If you don't want to see it, then don't, but if you see it and didn't like it, don't complain about it because you had a chance to say 'no' and didn't, so that's on you, not the dev.
Well this argument "It's optional" doesn't really make sense for people in this thread since everyone whose reading through this knows exactly what happened, I picked "no" yet I still got the full picture. Like someone said a couple pages back that they actually liked Grace but then they read through and suddenly they don't. And I'm not saying this is devs fault either.

Reactions: jakers1234

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well this argument "It's optional" doesn't really make sense for people in this thread since everyone whose reading through this knows exactly what happened, I picked "no" yet I still got the full picture. Like someone said a couple pages back that they actually liked Grace but then they read through and suddenly they don't. And I'm not saying this is devs fault either.
So? It's still optional in the game, and surely you can just brush it off as, "well, my MC didn't hear about it, so it didn't happen". It's the same as with the mild optional content in the first game with the Dad; if you don't make Mia do it, then she didn't do it. (Of course, the difference here is that, in the canon story, Mia didn't do those things but if Grace's stories are revealed to be BS then it will be the same thing.)

Also, if people don't like Grace because of these stories, who cares? They're just getting hung up on things that don't matter because of annoyingly mysoginstic views about what women can and can't do, and hypocrisy about a woman's vs a man's sexual promiscuity.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So? It's still optional in the game, and surely you can just brush it off as, "well, my MC didn't hear about it, so it didn't happen". It's the same as with the mild optional content in the first game with the Dad; if you don't make Mia do it, then she didn't do it. (Of course, the difference here is that, in the canon story, Mia didn't do those things but if Grace's stories are revealed to be BS then it will be the same thing.)

Also, if people don't like Grace because of these stories, who cares? They're just getting hung up on things that don't matter because of annoyingly mysoginstic views about what women can and can't do, and hypocrisy about a woman's vs a man's sexual promiscuity.
Funny thing is, that every time the thread calms down someone brings it right back up again, its like a cycle at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
It's the same as with the mild optional content in the first game with the Dad; if you don't make Mia do it, then she didn't do it. (Of course, the difference here is that, in the canon story, Mia didn't do those things but if Grace's stories are revealed to be BS then it will be the same thing.)
So it's actually very different.
Here's the exaggerating again. They maybe don't matter to you but obviously they matter to some people. Just because someone doesn't like women with a past like that doesn't mean that they want every women to be a virgin and to be only theirs. It just means that they don't like women that fucked everything that moved when she was young and that is perfectly fine imo.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This is actually a stupid argument at the core. One side is screaming that "She was a whore, she got paid for sex" and the other is creaming "Why should you care that she was a whore you sexist?". Well guess what, neither side is right nor wrong cause it's just an opinion. So this is whole thing is actually pointless...

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Nobody has said these are non-canon scenes, only that Grace may be slightly embellishing these stories or just flat-out making them up. If so, she must have a good reason for it, and if you want to see a reasonable theory for why she's doing it, see my earlier post:

I think they have every right to be angry at what's happening in this thread, from the constant whining about Grace having had a (possibly) adventurous sex life that people have the option to see or not see, to that one person who keeps coming here making falsehoods about the previous game and falsely asserting this game will have certain content that it will not have.

Actual discussion about the game and its story, like what path might Mia and the MC have to rekindle their relationship, what's in those letters Mia is receiving, what's the history between Grace and Sebastien, will Emma make a re-appearance, how will Grace be able to save her bar, etc, are all being overshadowed by non-controversies and people spamming the thread with falsehoods.

We all seriously need to move past these discussions about Grace and the lies about Mia's character and actually talk about the substance of the game itself.
Let's not worry about the future
Because this game can not surprise us any more
We can just expect there will be a more sluts whores in the game who are yet to be introduce

Or we will see how mia and her boyfriend fuck
To be noted it will still not count as ntr because mia was not in relationship with the mc at this time so you can
This will be yours voice

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Let's not worry about the future
Because this game can not surprise us any more
We can just expect there will be a more sluts whores in the game who are yet to be introduce

Or we will see how mia and her boyfriend fuck
To be noted it will still not count as ntr because mia was not in relationship with the mc at this time so you can
This will be yours voice
Now you're just trying to start trouble, ain't ya? :sneaky:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Well guess what, neither side is right nor wrong cause it's just an opinion. So this is whole thing is actually pointless...
I agree but the devs brought this whole thing on themselves by putting scenes like that with one of the main characters into a vanilla game.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now you're just trying to start trouble, ain't ya? :sneaky:
Well in a way he is and in a way he is right. It would not be NTR, but I think the dev said Mia will never see another cock. He did not promise though in next fantasy of auntie our MC will not take a strapon up his ass if that is another fantasy she is into for real life with only as a warning there will be some sexual content. :p So we could get that and it would have MC involved even. :p (No it would not fit in with how MC was portrayed until now, but hey it is just a fantasy, -just teasing a little- )

There will be occasional comments from people that just played those scenes popping up in thread in future since it is content people really do dislike, even if those on the other side of the fence do not understand it or just love those scenes. This is unfortunately unavoidable when you add scenes like that with a main girl in a romance oriented game and how some people including me play their games. However way you add those scenes and however far you try to remove them from the storyline. Maybe if had added them in an extra menu instead of in game itself that would have worked, for me that would have, but not sure if would work for some others even.

Best is just to mainly ignore it and if feel need to give feedback, tell why you feel those scenes are great and not knock the just as valid opinion from their side why those scenes are not great or belittle them with false arguments like that you know how they think a woman should behave and go to some prehistoric position for that.

Suspect dev is also more likely to add scenes like that again if he gets more positive feedback on them as just shouting the other opinion is wrong and guess what fact that auntie is already ruined for some anyway and that dev is not intending to remove those scenes, he is fully free for both groups to keep adding scenes like that with auntie since they will do no further harm anyway unless they would add other very controversial actions like hardcore femdom that might put some other people off from her. That has already been done for those that really dislike the scenes as they are though so no further harm for them.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
Nobody has said these are non-canon scenes, only that Grace may be slightly embellishing these stories or just flat-out making them up. If so, she must have a good reason for it, and if you want to see a reasonable theory for why she's doing it, see my earlier post:

I think they have every right to be angry at what's happening in this thread, from the constant whining about Grace having had a (possibly) adventurous sex life that people have the option to see or not see, to that one person who keeps coming here making falsehoods about the previous game and falsely asserting this game will have certain content that it will not have.

Actual discussion about the game and its story, like what path might Mia and the MC have to rekindle their relationship, what's in those letters Mia is receiving, what's the history between Grace and Sebastien, will Emma make a re-appearance, how will Grace be able to save her bar, etc, are all being overshadowed by non-controversies and people spamming the thread with falsehoods.

We all seriously need to move past these discussions about Grace and the lies about Mia's character and actually talk about the substance of the game itself.
Ah, I think I slightly misread. The post I read said the scenes were supposed to be seen as “almost non-cannon”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyway I agree we should stop talking about Grace And talk about some different more positive things.

Reactions: Majima@22

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
The amount of stupidity, entitlement, trolling and sheer toxicity in this tread is insane.
Same things are explained every 2 pages but people still ask stupid questions expecting a different answer.
There is no chance of a normal and constructive discussion due to a few bad apples in this tread.

Where THE FUCK are the moderators? Start banning people.
never intended to start anything with malicious intent and if I said anything that offended the developers I'm sorry, at least compared to other people I can admit when I'm wrong, I'm wrong

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I told you bud, your fine. Don't worry. Even i wanted to talk about Grace. People like what they like and dislike what they dislike, but you honestly can't hold yourself accountable for the actions of others so stop apologizing.
I cannot help it, I'm a very apologetic persons that's how I am, sometimes I even apologize for things I didn't even did, that's how I was raised :)

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes