sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry to interrupt.
Do I need to play Summer with Mia 1 first or can I start Summer with Mia 2 and understand the story?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT ENG+RUS SUMMER WITH MIA 2 [EP. 2 RUS/ENG] +SUMMER WITH MIA 1 [FINAL RUS/ENG] ALL PLATFORMS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part_1
zip Ads_disabled.zip (1.05 Kb)
apk SummerWithMia - Eng-universal-release.apk (407.67 Mb)
zip SummerWithMia - MAC-Eng.zip (2.82 Gb)
zip SummerWithMia - MAC-Eng_Rus.zip (2.93 Gb)
zip SummerWithMia - PC-Eng.zip (2.97 Gb)
zip SummerWithMia - PC-Eng_Rus.zip (2.98 Gb)
apk SummerWithMia-Eng_Rus-universal-release.apk (703.96 Mb)

Part_2
apk Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng-universal-release.apk (189.85 Mb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng_MAC.zip (980.45 Mb)
apk Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng_Rus-universal-release.apk (239.15 Mb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng_Rus_WINDOWS.zip (1 Gb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Eng_WINDOWS.zip (1 Gb)
zip Summer_With_Mia_2_Ep.2_Rus_MAC.zip (983.33 Mb)

Reactions: devonY7

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
Finally got around playing this and so far I enjoy this episode way more than the last one, which imo was all over the place with Mia's character (iirc this was due to different writers working on the game but I'm not entirely sure). I'm especially glad that they decided to drop the weird storyline with their parents. I have no idea how they could have continued that one so I'm glad they didn't. Overall I think this episode also has a way more interesting cast of girls, albeit a bit "homogeneous" ... I mean, I like them but I wouldn't mind if they added some non-vanilla flavors too :)

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
"Bitch", "slut", "whore", different words, same misogyny.

The point of the boyfriend is to both have a love rival but also to simply cause complications with them rekindling their relationship. Both the MC and Mia are in relationships yet both have strong feelings for each other, so it's about seeing that struggle between wanting to be with the one you love, or loving the one you're with. I'm sure they both like their respective partners and love them in some way, but the stronger love they have is for each other and it's about whether this will triumph over all these obstacles or not.

Also, we don't need to see or know anything about what goes on between Mia and her boyfriend, just look at the game Haley's Story. That's a love story about a brother and sister and Haley too has a boyfriend who, quite coincidentally, is a musician who's been away on tour for a while. By the time he gets back to town, Haley and the MC are already well into their sexual relationship and she's prepared to dump her boyfriend, but he is none the wiser about what's going on between the two. Same thing is likely to happen here where Mia will break up with the boyfriend and she'll probably cite the long distance element of their relationship just as Haley did, so he won't find out anything.

Well, that's the point, isn't it? Mia probably won't like it if he's fooling around again, especially since he has a girlfriend, since it will seem as though he hasn't learned his lesson. Of course, Mia will likely be hypocritical once she and the MC start fooling around again, but with them it's different; it's love and not just lust as it was with their Mom and as it will be with all these other women.

It's actually not going to be a harem VN and there is going to be romance with the MC and Mia. There will also apparently be multiple endings this time, so he may end up staying with Sadie or could end up with no-one.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Stuff I've learned from living with women :

1) having multiple sex partners during one's youth adds to experience
2) having multiple partners means that you begin to know what you want out of sex and what to avoid
3) having multiple partners does not make one a slut/manwhore, etc., it just makes one curious about what other people can bring to the table
4) having multiple partners makes you better at sex (if you're willing to listen and to learn, if not, you are just a chump <goes for both genders> )
5) having multiple partners does not mean that you have to fuck around. There is also casual sex, friendly sex, etc.

Stop with all this shit-spewing about what Grace did in the past and start to think what that means for the MC if he gets to have sex with her. He will not be fucking her, they will fuck eachother. Also, most of the comments are fixated on that, but I don't get how does that affect you in any way since she is not currently a LI to the MC, just the babysitter for him and Mia. Learn to have patience with the story and see how it plays out in the end.

Personally, I prefer a woman who has had multiple partners in the past, because I don't have to stay and discover on the map where the X is ( and I mean that as I am at an age where I know that if we have good rapport and the dates go well, we will end up sleeping together and she will tell me what she wants and how she wants it, without being too coy about it or act shy). I know I've had a few and I've listened to all of them about what they want in bed. That made my next experience be much better.

EDIT: The MC does not OWN Mia, Grace or any other women/girls in this game, so I don't get the possesive attitude that some are displaying.

Last edited:

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Stuff I've learned from living with women :

1) having multiple sex partners during one's youth adds to experience
2) having multiple partners means that you begin to know what you want out of sex and what to avoid
3) having multiple partners does not make one a slut/manwhore, etc., it just makes one curious about what other people can bring to the table
4) having multiple partners makes you better at sex (if you're willing to listen and to learn, if not, you are just a chump <goes for both genders> )
5) having multiple partners does not mean that you have to fuck around. There is also casual sex, friendly sex, etc.

Stop with all this shit-spewing about what Grace did in the past and start to think what that means for the MC if he gets to have sex with her. He will not be fucking her, they will fuck eachother. Also, most of the comments are fixated on that, but I don't get how does that affect you in any way since she is not currently a LI to the MC, just the babysitter for him and Mia. Learn to have patience with the story and see how it plays out in the end.

Personally, I prefer a woman who has had multiple partners in the past, because I don't have to stay and discover on the map where the X is ( and I mean that as I am at an age where I know that if we have good rapport and the dates go well, we will end up sleeping together and she will tell me what she wants and how she wants it, without being too coy about it or act shy). I know I've had a few and I've listened to all of them about what they want in bed. That made my next experience be much better.
jjijh.gif 200.gif

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
For now i think summer with mia 1 was much better. There are things in the SWM 2 i dont get. Like why is the mom no longer in the story. Could she not because of the cheating in the first game divorce the father and move together with to live with your aunt? Rather than oh she wants to fix her marriage with her husband. I just think thats stupid. having the second game without mom is a big no for me since i think she was the best of the game and since there was no threesome that the first game was hinting for. From the new characters in the second game no one is really that interesting. Maybe the aunt but i think they are making her another horny slut aunt like many other games. I think telling her sex stories to the MC happened to soon. Adding the mom back to the story would bring some new dynamic to the story and i think it would really improve the game. Cindy is super annoying and i just want to skip her if i can. making some girls in story stupid but hot is ok. But she is just way to dumb. And the end i was just skipping her if a could. Also the aunt lesbian friend is kinda meh she looks way to young like she could be aunts daughter. For now how i would improve the story is with i would bring the mom back. Maybe giving the aunt daughter and/or husband.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
For now i think summer with mia 1 was much better. There are things in the SWM 2 i dont get. Like why is the mom no longer in the story. Could she not because of the cheating in the first game divorce the father and move together with to live with your aunt? Rather than oh she wants to fix her marriage with her husband. I just think thats stupid. having the second game without mom is a big no for me since i think she was the best of the game and since there was no threesome that the first game was hinting for. From the new characters in the second game no one is really that interesting. Maybe the aunt but i think they are making her another horny slut aunt like many other games. I think telling her sex stories to the MC happened to soon. Adding the mom back to the story would bring some new dynamic to the story and i think it would really improve the game. Cindy is super annoying and i just want to skip her if i can. making some girls in story stupid but hot is ok. But she is just way to dumb. And the end i was just skipping her if a could. Also the aunt lesbian friend is kinda meh she looks way to young like she could be aunts daughter. For now how i would improve the story is with i would bring the mom back. Maybe giving the aunt daughter and/or husband.
no offense but is the game called Summer with Mom? no It's called Summer with Mia.

The story is about Mia and the MC relationship, It always been about their relationship and I'm not even going to comment about the Aunt Cuz I already told my opinion on her, Just scroll up a little bit and you can see my comment.

Back to the mom conversation, I know she did play a big part SWM 1 in the story in, But once again the story is about NC and Mia relationship.

That doesn't mean she's gone though, she might even make a cameo, even if it's just a phone call, But I don't expect her to come back fully Into SWM 2, But if the developers decide to put her in SWM 2 I'm okay with that But I have my doubts that's going to happen.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
no offense but is the game called Summer with Mom? no It's called Summer with Mia.

The story is about Mia and the MC relationship, It always been about their relationship and I'm not even going to comment about the Aunt Cuz I already told my opinion on her, Just scroll up a little bit and you can see my comment.

Back to the mom conversation, I know she did play a big part SWM 1 in the story in, But once again the story is about NC and Mia relationship.

That doesn't mean she's gone though, she might even make a cameo, even if it's just a phone call, But I don't expect her to come back fully Into SWM 2, But if the developers decide to put her in SWM 2 I'm okay with that But I have my doubts that's going to happen.
In my rant about game one, I made the same analogy. Well, I said something along the lines of "I thought this was Summer with Mia not Summer with Mom". But the point is the same. But I must disagree with you on her coming back. The model may show up and may have some lines but there is no way that she is a love interest in this one.

During the conversation with Mia about why she left you only get two options, either "she ended it eventually" or "I ended it". But you are right, the point here is the relationship between the MC and Mia and while there are side characters, I highly doubt anything is going to stop them this time. Unless the devs truly are sadists.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Seeing as so many people like the mom, maybe a spin-off story where the Main Character is dad and he is trying to fix his marriage with her could work well for those who like her.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shadowr19

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For now i think summer with mia 1 was much better. There are things in the SWM 2 i dont get. Like why is the mom no longer in the story.
Because the Mom was a side piece for the MC. It was always (or at least became) a story about the MC and Mia. Having the Mom would just be an unnecessary distraction, especially since the relationship the MC had with her is why Mia chose to leave and so having the Mom here would just constantly remind Mia of that and it would be harder for the MC and Mia to repair their relationship.

Could she not because of the cheating in the first game divorce the father and move together with to live with your aunt? Rather than oh she wants to fix her marriage with her husband. I just think thats stupid.
The Mom and Grace (her sister) don't get along, so her moving in with her wasn't likely.

As for wanting to fix her marriage, she could easily have felt pangs of regret being a married woman cheating on her husband with her son because there certainly didn't seem to be anything wrong with the Dad, he was a pretty stand-up guy compared to Dads in other games, and after what he went through with Emma goading him into almost having sex with what he thought was a random stripper, he wanted to be a better husband after that so that might have easily made the Mom feel guilty and realise that she wanted to be better wife.

having the second game without mom is a big no for me since i think she was the best of the game and since there was no threesome that the first game was hinting for.
Never would have happened anyway. The MC's eyes were getting too big for his stomach at that point and we all know now that Mia would never have gone along with it.

During the conversation with Mia about why she left you only get two options, either "she ended it eventually" or "I ended it". But you are right, the point here is the relationship between the MC and Mia and while there are side characters, I highly doubt anything is going to stop them this time. Unless the devs truly are sadists.
There will apparently be multiple endings in this game so it won't be as linear as the last one, which means there will be some paths where they don't get back together permanently.

Seeing as so many people like the mom, maybe a spin-off story where the Main Character is dad and he is trying to fix his marriage with her could work well for those who like her.:unsure:

Jun 15, 2017
Cindy is super annoying and i just want to skip her if i can. making some girls in story stupid but hot is ok. But she is just way to dumb. And the end i was just skipping her if a could.
I honestly want to know peoples opinion on Cindy because I think It's clear she's being made overly stupid on purpose. There have been multiple times she's shown up out of nowhere and started acting really dumb ,but I'm not buying it. She is for sure smarter than she is letting on but I'm just not sure what she is really up too, could be some sort of plan with the Aunts friend(forgot her name). Anyway, I'm not sure if people should count her out yet as some dumb sex hungry women that is just there for the MC to fuck.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
I honestly want to know peoples opinion on Cindy because I think It's clear she's being made overly stupid on purpose. Their have been multiple times she's shown up out of nowhere and started acting really dumb ,but I'm not buying it. She is for sure smarter than she is letting on but I'm just not sure what she is really up too, could be some sort of plan with the Aunts friend(forgot her name). Anyway, I'm not sure if people should count her out yet as some dumb sex hungry women that is just there for the MC to fuck.
While I do agree with you that she almost is certainly smarter than she lets on, I laughed my ass off during her scenes so I'm onboard for whatever she is doing.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Because the Mom was a side piece for the MC. It was always (or at least became) a story about the MC and Mia. Having the Mom would just be an unnecessary distraction, especially since the relationship the MC had with her is why Mia chose to leave and so having the Mom here would just constantly remind Mia of that and it would be harder for the MC and Mia to repair their relationship.

The Mom and Grace (her sister) don't get along, so her moving in with her wasn't likely.

As for wanting to fix her marriage, she could easily have felt pangs of regret being a married woman cheating on her husband with her son because there certainly didn't seem to be anything wrong with the Dad, he was a pretty stand-up guy compared to Dads in other games, and after what he went through with Emma goading him into almost having sex with what he thought was a random stripper, he wanted to be a better husband after that so that might have easily made the Mom feel guilty and realise that she wanted to be better wife.
I get that this is Summer with mia and not summer with mom but adding the mom would only improve the game. There is no reason for her not to be in the second game.
No one really cared about the dad in the first game so her ending being like that is just so anticlimactic.
The game seems to ignore her because you are not even asked about her or you can even see her i think. No last sex expect that thing at the end when the dad got cucked.
The aunt seems to be the replacemnt but i dont really get that she is similar to her in any way.
I get that she and her sister dont like each other so thats would be a good reason for her to visit her with MC. Sure she is the reason why did Mia leave but she is still her mom. So their could be some kinda of good story about it(and possible threesome(or atleast with the aunt).

Oct 8, 2019
I get that this is Summer with mia and not summer with mom but adding the mom would only improve the game. There is no reason for her not to be in the second game.
No one really cared about the dad in the first game so her ending being like that is just so anticlimactic.
The game seems to ignore her because you are not even asked about her or you can even see her i think. No last sex expect that thing at the end when the dad got cucked.
The aunt seems to be the replacemnt but i dont really get that she is similar to her in any way.
I get that she and her sister dont like each other so thats would be a good reason for her to visit her with MC. Sure she is the reason why did Mia leave but she is still her mom. So their could be some kinda of good story about it(and possible threesome(or atleast with the aunt).
Bruh, are you really trying to pull the family love card in this game? Just to list a few things, Laura (Mom) and Grace (Aunt) have not spoken for at least 5 years during the first game, so that is 7 now. Mia absolutely will not react well to her showing up let alone anything else. Regardless of how it ended between the MC and Laura, it ended and that would not do anything good for anyone. Also, I do believe we will eventually find out why the sisters dislike each other but Laura coming back into the story? Well not unless the Paetrons never stop bugging the devs about it. Also, remember that nothing ever went on between Mia and Laura so for a former romantic rival to come back into the story, try to bury the hatchet and then try to get both Mia and the MC into bed? I mean there is messed up but how many people do you think would actually play nice with someone they blame for ending a major relationship?

However money talks at the end of the day so maybe try to commission the devs to make the threesome scene you desire because just from a writing standpoint, I do not see how your idea could flow with everything else.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Once again, I highly doubt she's going to appear, But I guess we have to wait and see what happens

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes