d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Stuff I've learned from living with women :

1) having multiple sex partners during one's youth adds to experience
2) having multiple partners means that you begin to know what you want out of sex and what to avoid
3) having multiple partners does not make one a slut/manwhore, etc., it just makes one curious about what other people can bring to the table
4) having multiple partners makes you better at sex (if you're willing to listen and to learn, if not, you are just a chump <goes for both genders> )
5) having multiple partners does not mean that you have to fuck around. There is also casual sex, friendly sex, etc.

Stop with all this shit-spewing about what Grace did in the past and start to think what that means for the MC if he gets to have sex with her. He will not be fucking her, they will fuck eachother. Also, most of the comments are fixated on that, but I don't get how does that affect you in any way since she is not currently a LI to the MC, just the babysitter for him and Mia. Learn to have patience with the story and see how it plays out in the end.

Personally, I prefer a woman who has had multiple partners in the past, because I don't have to stay and discover on the map where the X is ( and I mean that as I am at an age where I know that if we have good rapport and the dates go well, we will end up sleeping together and she will tell me what she wants and how she wants it, without being too coy about it or act shy). I know I've had a few and I've listened to all of them about what they want in bed. That made my next experience be much better.

EDIT: The MC does not OWN Mia, Grace or any other women/girls in this game, so I don't get the possesive attitude that some are displaying.
having multiple partners does not make one a slut/manwhore? really? whom would you call a slut then? you call someone a slut who have had many sexual partners. You can hide behind words like curious, experiment etc but the meaning and facts won't change.

There's nothing wrong if you want to have sex or relationships with an experienced women. It's your life and you can enjoy sex the way you want. don't let anyone tell you what to do and what not to.

That being said not all of us here want to end up with an experienced women. In a relationship I don't look for only sex. It's not about experience but the person i am having sex with matters to me. sex is good but if you're having it with someone you have feelings for it feels much better. The way i see it if the girl is inexperienced we can climb up the ladder together and teach each other what we like and what we don't. I don't think I'll ever have feelings for a women like grace cuz I don't respect her. If i am looking only to have sex then sure I'll go for the experienced one but then I don't like grace so I don't wanna be like her.

Honestly i don't care what grace did in her past. she don't exist for me anyways. All i said is the time given to create grace's avoidable past scenes could have been used for creating content which progresses the story.

Whatever i said above is my opinion and it can vary from person to person.

Oct 8, 2019
ELj9ONiW4AA0AuJ.jpg
"Now gentlemen...What seems to be the problem here?"

I had to go to literal internet hell (twitter) for this picture and joke so laugh dammit!

But in all seriousness fellas, is arguing back and forth about this really what y'all want to do? Don't get me wrong, I am not above starting a flame war myself but after going back and reading the comments, I think this is on the verge of becoming less debate and more mud-slinging contest and no one will win that. But hey, you do you, just thought I would try to help solve this peacefully.

Reactions: Mortarion

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Stuff I've learned from living with women :

1) having multiple sex partners during one's youth adds to experience
2) having multiple partners means that you begin to know what you want out of sex and what to avoid
3) having multiple partners does not make one a slut/manwhore, etc., it just makes one curious about what other people can bring to the table
4) having multiple partners makes you better at sex (if you're willing to listen and to learn, if not, you are just a chump <goes for both genders> )
5) having multiple partners does not mean that you have to fuck around. There is also casual sex, friendly sex, etc.

Stop with all this shit-spewing about what Grace did in the past and start to think what that means for the MC if he gets to have sex with her. He will not be fucking her, they will fuck eachother. Also, most of the comments are fixated on that, but I don't get how does that affect you in any way since she is not currently a LI to the MC, just the babysitter for him and Mia. Learn to have patience with the story and see how it plays out in the end.

Personally, I prefer a woman who has had multiple partners in the past, because I don't have to stay and discover on the map where the X is ( and I mean that as I am at an age where I know that if we have good rapport and the dates go well, we will end up sleeping together and she will tell me what she wants and how she wants it, without being too coy about it or act shy). I know I've had a few and I've listened to all of them about what they want in bed. That made my next experience be much better.

EDIT: The MC does not OWN Mia, Grace or any other women/girls in this game, so I don't get the possesive attitude that some are displaying.
But she got paid for sex no? Isn't that like the definition of "whore"? It's one thing to have experience and other thing to have her kind of "experience".

Edit: And I actually didn't see the flashabcks so I can only go by what people said about her.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
no offense but is the game called Summer with Mom? no It's called Summer with Mia.

The story is about Mia and the MC relationship, It always been about their relationship and I'm not even going to comment about the Aunt Cuz I already told my opinion on her
Your opinion notwithstanding, the vn so far has been mainly about the mc and the aunt. There's been very little interaction between mia and the mc and by the time there is, the writer will have had him bang all the other girls or close to all of them. I don't know what your definition of romance is, but it seems rather skewed to say the least.
Furthermore, it wasn't always about mia either, the original intent behind the vn was to have multiple fetishes throughout and it did until numerous people complained when they realized mia would be involved (even if only as side stories) with other male characters or with the father. For some reason, these plain minded people can't wrap their heads around the fact that to "sow one's wild oats" doesn't just mean only men can do that. Women do that too. So, all this talk coming from that side about it not making one a whore or a slut (men included), is bullshit. They're effectively being hypocrites cause they're saying men can do that but not women. I wonder, which side is guilty of misogyny, cause it certainly isn't the side that doesn't have a problem with mia or any of the other women fooling around with other male characters.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I get that this is Summer with mia and not summer with mom but adding the mom would only improve the game. There is no reason for her not to be in the second game.
Was explained already; she's no longer necessary to the story. The story of this game is about the MC reconnecting with Mia, and the Mom being present in the story would be counter-intuitive to that goal because it was the MC's relationship with her that caused the rift with Mia in the first place and having her around would make that difficult, especially if he was still in a sexual relationship with her.

She needed to be written out and her wanting to re-dedicate herself to her marriage after she had an affair was not only convenient but also something that's very believable as it happens all the time in the real world.

No one really cared about the dad in the first game so her ending being like that is just so anticlimactic.
The Dad was an alright guy in the first game. He wasn't the typical absentee, workaholic, and/or abusive Dad that they often are in other games, so the Mom wanting to improve her relationship with this guy, who really did nothing to deserve being cheated on, seems reasonable.

The game seems to ignore her because you are not even asked about her or you can even see her i think.
Mia does ask about her, or at least she gets brought up in conversation, and the MC can either tell Mia that he broke it off with her right after Mia left (which is likely the "right" answer), or that their relationship continued for a while until the Mom broke it off.

The aunt seems to be the replacemnt but i dont really get that she is similar to her in any way.
She doesn't have to be similar, she just has to be another temptation for his lust and she is that.

I get that she and her sister dont like each other so thats would be a good reason for her to visit her with MC. Sure she is the reason why did Mia leave but she is still her mom. So their could be some kinda of good story about it(and possible threesome(or atleast with the aunt).
Some reconcilliation between Mia and the Mom would be good, especially since the Mom has no idea that Mia knows about her and the MC or has any idea about what went on between Mia and the MC, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to have a threesome as a form of "making up".

Reactions: shadowr19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some reconcilliation between Mia and the Mom would be good, especially since the Mom has no idea that Mia knows about her and the MC or has any idea about what went on between Mia and the MC, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to have a threesome as a form of "making up".
true that but doubt we see that.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Your opinion notwithstanding, the vn so far has been mainly about the mc and the aunt. There's been very little interaction between mia and the mc and by the time there is, the writer will have had him bang all the other girls or close to all of them. I don't know what your definition of romance is, but it seems rather skewed to say the least.
Furthermore, it wasn't always about mia either, the original intent behind the vn was to have multiple fetishes throughout and it did until numerous people complained when they realized mia would be involved (even if only as side stories) with other male characters or with the father. For some reason, these plain minded people can't wrap their heads around the fact that to "sow one's wild oats" doesn't just mean only men can do that. Women do that too. So, all this talk coming from that side about it not making one a whore or a slut (men included), is bullshit. They're effectively being hypocrites cause they're saying men can do that but not women. I wonder, which side is guilty of misogyny, cause it certainly isn't the side that doesn't have a problem with mia or any of the other women fooling around with other male characters.
Hey yo Holy Bacchus can you do me a favor and Drop the mic on this guy

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
Escuché que habrá ntr en la próxima versión, Dios, no me gusta ese género, ya estoy lo suficientemente enganchado con el juego, Dev no pongas ntr xd por favor.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
For now i think summer with mia 1 was much better. There are things in the SWM 2 i dont get. Like why is the mom no longer in the story. Could she not because of the cheating in the first game divorce the father and move together with to live with your aunt? Rather than oh she wants to fix her marriage with her husband. I just think thats stupid. having the second game without mom is a big no for me since i think she was the best of the game and since there was no threesome that the first game was hinting for. From the new characters in the second game no one is really that interesting. Maybe the aunt but i think they are making her another horny slut aunt like many other games. I think telling her sex stories to the MC happened to soon. Adding the mom back to the story would bring some new dynamic to the story and i think it would really improve the game. Cindy is super annoying and i just want to skip her if i can. making some girls in story stupid but hot is ok. But she is just way to dumb. And the end i was just skipping her if a could. Also the aunt lesbian friend is kinda meh she looks way to young like she could be aunts daughter. For now how i would improve the story is with i would bring the mom back. Maybe giving the aunt daughter and/or husband.
Yes for NOW... and i agree with your "FOR NOW"

This is an Incenton game and can be consider like a Producer/Editor because the game house have a lot of games in developing planned with different writers.
I think this is a warranty of quality... and as is already happened with SWM1 there will be a second or more writers before the end of the game specially if the feedbacks will be bad

ME as MC:
You can be sure that my mom is still in my life as well she will continue to be in my sister life
She loves us and we love her because she is our mom... and she will never abandon her son and her daughter.

ME as MC ... End! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Holysix9

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Escuché que habrá ntr en la próxima versión, Dios, no me gusta ese género, ya estoy lo suficientemente enganchado con el juego, Dev no pongas ntr xd por favor.
Translate it if you don't want your comment to be deleted.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Translate it if you don't want your comment to be deleted.
here is the translation "Heard there will be ntr in the next version, god I don't like that genre, I'm hooked enough with the game already, Dev don't put ntr xd please."

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes