• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
he won't.
He could, in the same way Haley's boyfriend showed up briefly in Haley's Story. They won't do anything sexual because hopefully by that point things are happening with Mia and the MC again, and Mia will then take this opportunity to dump her boyfriend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if he shows up it'll be brief encounter where mia shows door to him.

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
op, anonfiles link works.
I tried that one as well earlier and it only gave me a suspicious msi file instead... Regardless, I've informed the OP of the broken links

EDIT - apparently it is browser related. The ANONFILES does indeed work with e.g. firefox

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried that one as well earlier and it only gave me a suspicious msi file instead... Regardless, I've informed the OP of the broken links

EDIT - apparently it is browser related. The ANONFILES does indeed work with e.g. firefox
well I got zip when tried it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Summer with Mia 2. Fresh install of the game. I get this when trying to click the little corner button for Mia the very first time she enters the game in the Kitchen.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'bg/NC/e1i139nc.jpg'>:
File "game/Home_label.rpy", line 644, in script
m "Hey, [mc!t]."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/NC/e1i139nc.jpg'.

Downloaded twice from Mega, same error. It says an image is missing from the game.

Last edited:

Skarag

Apr 13, 2020
Haven't got any of the images from the latest update, just clicking through and I'm at "Image 'e2i268' not found". Also downloaded from Mega. My Malwarebytes kills all the other hosts if I try to download. Really don't need Maladvertising or other malware on my PC thank you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't got any of the images from the latest update, just clicking through and I'm at "Image 'e2i268' not found". Also downloaded from Mega. My Malwarebytes kills all the other hosts if I try to download. Really don't need Maladvertising or other malware on my PC thank you.
with what you unpacked it? try with latest 7zip.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
capsule_main.png
Hi, we are super excited that Summer with Mia is releasing on Steam in a few days or to be exact on the 25th of March.

You can Wishlist the game

If you cant open the game page you need to change your Steam settings.

1. Click your name at the top right corner of the Steam client and then select “Store Preferences.”
2. Under Mature Content, check the “Adult Only Sexual Content” box to view these types of games. Your change takes effect immediately.

capsule_main.png

Echoes of Lust Season 1 is released on NUTAKU you can get it right now
(We are still working on getting EoL on Steam...)

Best regards,
Inceton games team

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes