Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does not feel like the same characters from the first one, almost like they got watered down a bit.
Because it's been 2 years since they've last seen each other and they've both matured, not to mention there's an awkwardness between them because of the events of the previous game and how it ended.

Does that make the goal of the game regression? Seems like it should go the opposite way, overcome flaws to find a way to make Mia happy.
In some ways, yes, because they're not going to rush straight into sex with each other as they need time to rebuild their relationship and for the MC to show her his true feelings for her. The MC has to show her he's overcome his immaturity and other flaws before anything can really happen. So it somewhat is like them starting over again, only this time it will be a more emotional relationship they will build rather than simply based on lust and hormones as it was before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
slowly getting to know eachothers again and seeing if feelings are still same.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ah, okay. I see where he is going with it. I don't know if it's for me then, not really sure I agree with the direction of making the characters less sexually liberated, I don't know that it's "mature." The author's bread and butter seems to be in characters who aren't ruled by shame or artificial restrictions.

I just mourn the unique voice the original had, author is really good at capturing the palpable feeling of being overtaken by desire. EOL is still like that so I guess I can't complain too much, the "A" material is still being done. Maybe this functions as a break for the author, or a challenge to do something a bit more boiler plate.

Last edited:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hi, I've just wanted to let you know that Summer with Mia is NOW LIVE on STEAM!

If you like the game please drop a review on Steam it would really mean a lot to us and will help us to bring you even more content.

You can buy the game here:

If you cant open the game page you need to change your Steam settings:
1. Click your name at the top right corner of the Steam client and then select “Store Preferences.”
2. Under Mature Content, check the “Adult Only Sexual Content” box to view these types of games.
Your change takes effect immediately.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, okay. I see where he is going with it. I don't know if it's for me then, not really sure I agree with the direction of making the characters less sexually liberated, I don't know that it's "mature." The author's bread and butter seems to be in characters who aren't ruled by shame or artificial restrictions.
well this is so early that not much can be said about them having sex but mia isn't same sexmaniac as she was in swm1.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
well this is so early that not much can be said about them having sex but mia isn't same sexmaniac as she was in swm1.
It's a complete 180* degree
from the 1st game
I was laughing all the way through the 1st one
like the fuck is this? :KEK:

Reactions: Sepey

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
There is a working link for ep 1 e2?
Do a search here on F95 for SUMMER WITH MIA from the Latest Updates screen
. Select the Titles Only option box, to reduce the # of results. In the list there is a final version with links. I didn't try the links listed there as I already have the file.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will be surprised if this isn't a fuckfest like the 1st one
well mc will potentially have sex with every female and mia might have sex with some girls and after that there'll be tons of posts about ntr and cheating.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
well mc will potentially have sex with every female and mia might have sex with some girls and after that there'll be tons of posts about ntr and cheating.
Even without any sex scenes in which Mia and/or the player are not involved, there have already been militant fanatics here who have gone full crusade against the evil three letters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even without any sex scenes in which Mia and/or the player are not involved, there have already been militant fanatics here who have gone full crusade against the evil three letters.
yea those simpleminded.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes