Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I went to see swm 1 but there was non avoidable ntr in s1 so I didn't played it
I played s2 but in the end I was mia picture of her
It might be possible she is getting blackmail or something
But I just hope we don't see or hear mia having sex with other man as it will be not ntr
Because she is not in relationship with mc

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
It remains rather corruption/depravity themed. There's a bit of semi-avoidable storyline NTR as well, although it's used as a narrative device rather than a kink/actual serious h-scene (not personally an NTR fan, but it was tolerable as a source of conflict.. But yeah, there's a lot of deception, manipulation, and corruption. It's worth skipping the dialogue to see the animations, some of them are quite good. SWM1 does not have a happy ending, in fact it brought a tear to my eye- was cliche ending, but the letter at the end really gave me feels for a long while after. part 2 seems slower getting going, I've been disappointed by the lack of Mia win so far.
Yeah, Honestly I started liking part 1 for something more than sex scenes in the end of the game, where Mia started catching feelings for MC. The letter and the ending was really cool and im glad part 2 is slower and better in terms of dialogue, The drama and unresolved past also helps this game feel more dramatic and personally i think that the build up With mia should be slow , like There is so much shit in their past it's supposed to be slow

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Man this has really been a total ball-buster for me, don't know about anyone else. Almost 0 Mia content(Aside from hinted possible NTR wtf?), only flashback/NTR scenes for Grace(With ch.3 suggesting even more to come) and Sadie, while great, seems to exist as an excuse to keep you from everyone else

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why is the download capped at 200 kbps?
what host? possible that host is limiting bandwith to allow all who use site to dl, i had 1/10th dl speed from mega earlier this week from mega and then later it was back to normal.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Man this has really been a total ball-buster for me, don't know about anyone else. Almost 0 Mia content(Aside from hinted possible NTR wtf?), only flashback/NTR scenes for Grace(With ch.3 suggesting even more to come) and Sadie, while great, seems to exist as an excuse to keep you from everyone else
I don't see the scenes from Grace's past as NTR, because it was in her PAST and you can't avoid, if I remember there are, at least, 2 times that Dev give the player the chance to deny if MC can hear (and player see) about her wild stories. Now, about Mia, I don't know if Dev plans to show her with her boyfriend, that will be NTR. I lime Sadie and Grace, I hope there is a route that MC can stay with Sadie, Grace and Mia (my favorite girls so far), or at least, a throuple with Mia and Sadie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is the correct naming when starting a new game?
that depends if you want incest or not, with incest mia is mc's sister and mc is her brother and grace is their aunt, no incest then like childhoodfriend for mc and mia and grace is landlady but then story becomes very dumb since this is meant to be played incest on, otherwise story just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: kekwe

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
what host? possible that host is limiting bandwith to allow all who use site to dl, i had 1/10th dl speed from mega earlier this week from mega and then later it was back to normal.
from all win links

downloaded different games and they were downloading at my normal dl speeds just fine

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Can anyone explain to me why mia is so pissed at mc for sleeping with their mom. I mean i'm not sure cause i disabled ntr in swm1, but i'm pretty sure she fucked their dad so they were both fucked up people back then,and they both admit that they were shit,so why is she acting like she has a moral high ground in this? am i missing something?

Reactions: Cena2001

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Can anyone explain to me why mia is so pissed at mc for sleeping with their mom. I mean i'm not sure cause i disabled ntr in swm1, but i'm pretty sure she fucked their dad so they were both fucked up people back then,and they both admit that they were shit,so why is she acting like she has a moral high ground in this? am i missing something?
I seem to recall, even with NTR enabled, she didn't went all the way with their dad. She backed out at the last moment. And in her goodbay letter, she says all is forgiven regarding MC and her mom. She went away afraid of the path they both were going, becoming both more depraved each time (and she realized having feelings for MC).

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I seem to recall, even with NTR enabled, she didn't went all the way with their dad. She backed out at the last moment. And in her goodbay letter, she says all is forgiven regarding MC and her mom. She went away afraid of the path they both were going, becoming both more depraved each time (and she realized having feelings for MC).
Well i know she said that in the letter,but when they were talking on the beach in swm2 Mia asked about mom,and mc replied that he knew this was the real reason she left,and she said something like I couldn't help how i felt and i know it makes me a hypocrite. Plus in part 1 when mc mia and emma were playing drinking games by the pool emma asked if mia sucked her dad's dick,and mia says that emma is joking but she acts really nervous so i think something was on, though I could be wrong

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Well i know she said that in the letter,but when they were talking on the beach in swm2 Mia asked about mom,and mc replied that he knew this was the real reason she left,and she said something like I couldn't help how i felt and i know it makes me a hypocrite. Plus in part 1 when mc mia and emma were playing drinking games by the pool emma asked if mia sucked her dad's dick,and mia says that emma is joking but she acts really nervous so i think something was on, though I can be wrong
Sucking dad, yes. Fucking dad, no.

I don't know. To me, in SWM1, she was mad with MC about their mom, well, because it was their mom. My main playthrough was not NTR enabled. I took the hypocrital remark in SWM2 in the sense of the taboo nature of MC doing their mom, when they were too in an incenstuos relationship.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes