mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Sucking dad, yes. Fucking dad, no.

I don't know. To me, in SWM1, she was mad with MC about their mom, well, because it was their mom. My main playthrough was not NTR enabled. I took the hypocrital remark in SWM2 in the sense of the taboo nature of MC doing their mom, when they were too in an incenstuos relationship.
Ah, i think you're right about the hypocrite part, however it doesn't really matter if she sucked or fucked her dad,it's intent that counts. So she had a problem with that cause her feelings towards mc were becoming more serious,but even then she should've locked his ass and confess instead of waiting for mc to do so,and expect him to only fuck her even tho they were not together.But after all feelings are ofc irrational so I'm fine with the way she is portrayed,even though it's irritating sometimes.

Reactions: Perfectlyyimperfect

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mia was in love on her brother shen she found out that he fucked mommy too so her heart got broken and she decided to leave.

Reactions: venomousgamer
Apr 6, 2018
Sort of interesting to play so far, but my dick has been silent for hours now... GF's cockblocking didn't help, neither did the dumb excuse of a living fleshlight.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In this second season there is less "action" than in the first one and more story
so far mc has twice got his dick wetted by pussy (if chose so) and some bjs (again if chose so) so yea more story less sex atm compared to swm1 where siblings fucked like duracell bunnies.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm all for less sex and more story ; especially since MC is a much better person than before and because I'm relishing in the sexual tension with Mia and Grace.
I just hope I won't lose too much brain cells by interacting with Cindy to still be able to enjoy the story.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Lol
MC's gf is more hot then mia or any other girl
I know! She's hot sexy nice and definitely not a prude. After she appeared and then gave the I trust you line, I had to make another group of saves. One for horndog MC and the other for stay true to Sadie path. So unless the Devs throw in a cheating GF curveball, I'm thinking it might be team Sadie for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry to burst your bubbles but mc and mia are destined to eachothers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
… There will never be a harem or polyamorous ending to this story, huh?
never and never but anyways that's up to devs, poly with gf and mia might be possible but again up to devs (who won't tell us 1 way or other).

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Lol
MC's gf is more hot then mia or any other girl
Ah i See you're man of culture as well
Sadie is hot, fun and caring and There is no real reason to cheat on her.
My main playthrough is staying faithful to Sadie, but i also have a Save With mia only cause she is the main character and Save where i fuck everyone Just to See all the scenes and play the path where MC didnt change for the better. But Sadie is the Best girl for me.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm all for less sex and more story ; especially since MC is a much better person than before and because I'm relishing in the sexual tension with Mia and Grace.
I just hope I won't lose too much brain cells by interacting with Cindy to still be able to enjoy the story.
Tension of the past and possible drama With Good story is what was lacking in swm1 for me to consider it a 5 star game. If swm2 will continue on this path Im sure it will be much better game than part 1

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tension of the past and possible drama With Good story is what was lacking in swm1 for me to consider it a 5 star game. If swm2 will continue on this path Im sure it will be much better game than part 1
this is more story oriented.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes