mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
*shakes head*

well yes she bjs daddy BUT there was no love between siblings at that point so not ntr and if you start using retroactive ntr then you dug to yourself very big hole.
I'm not talking about retroactive ntr I just thought that she blew her dad when she started having feelings for mc. But I could remember this wrong so yeah if this was only before having feelings for mc then there is no ntr

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not talking about retroactive ntr I just thought that she blew her dad when she started having feelings for mc. But I could remember this wrong so yeah if this was only before having feelings for mc then there is no ntr
feelings arose some time after they started doing videos and fully bloomed (on mia) when she was supposed to give bj to daddy in stripclub.

Reactions: Gladheim

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I'm almost done playing swm 1. When finished can I start with swm 2 ep3 or do I have to download 1 and 2 first. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm almost done playing swm 1. When finished can I start with swm 2 ep3 or do I have to download 1 and 2 first. Thanks
ep3 incls ep1 and 2 and ep4 when it comes someday incls ep 1-3 etc.

barghest

Feb 2, 2018
I doubt we'll see the mother in smw 2, more likely if she shows up again it will be in swm 3 set the summer after his graduation and would serve to shake up the reconciliation I expect from swm 2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I doubt we'll see the mother in smw 2, more likely if she shows up again it will be in swm 3 set the summer after his graduation and would serve to shake up the reconciliation I expect from swm 2.
well yea if there'll be swm3. devs don't share their plans.

readertto

Apr 30, 2021
Can someone enlighten me what is the "rotate" button on the right? I tried left n right click, click n drag, etc nothing happened.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone enlighten me what is the "rotate" button on the right? I tried left n right click, click n drag, etc nothing happened.
it is supposed to show girl (or woman in 2 instances) on different angles.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I need to say that i am very disappointed....Playing that "RenPy" is not even a half as good like the "RPGM" Living with Mia! There is not that good feeling when you play a RPGM instead RenPy....I already try even the first RenPy Summer with Mia who is a remake at the original RPGM one Living with Mia(My sister Mia) and i was absolutely disapointed - that first RenPy was more like a kinetic novel,there was barely some choices to make and not even possible to play with Mia like in the original RPGM where you play first with MC(Mia's brother) and then after a while you play with Mia and then again MC,again Mia....In Living with Mia you are capable to go around and do even some side quests which was not included in that RenPy and also if i remember correctly,Mia didn't go just 2 times in that Strip Club,she can go there more often when you play with her... Now that new RenPy Summer with Mia 2 is a way better then the first RenPy Summer with Mia since there are a lot of choices which you can do and the new characters are also good but still it's a disappointing since like i already say there is not that good feeling when you play RPGM and because it looks like now you only play with MC(Mia's brother) and you are not capable to play and do choices with Mia too and i was playing that game because of Mia not because of hers stupid bad looking brother who is the MC here! It will be much better if "Incetion" make a RPGM Living with Mia 2 just like it was the first original one before they decide to make a stupid RenPy and everything from great to go bad....At least in the RPGM you can play with Mia and do stuff with her instead only fillow the story of hers brother and play with him....After all if they already make a RenPy of the original RPGM Living with Mia,then what's the problem to make a RPGM living with Mia 2 on that new Summer with Mia 2 - at least everyone can play the one they likes more.... I hope that at least to be able to play and do choices with Mia in future because i realy don't like to play with her stupid brother all the time and only see how Mia react to everything and what she does without be posible to play with her and choose what choices Mia will make. Like i say,i am playing that game because of Mia not because of hers stupid brother!

Reactions: Cunt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, the function is under development or something went wrong on my end?

Thanks for replying btw
not under dev. you might be 1st to report that it doesn't work. not a big issue anyways.

Now that new RenPy Summer with Mia 2 is a way better then the first RenPy Summer with Mia since there are a lot of choices which you can do and the new characters are also good but still it's a disappointing since like i already say there is not that good feeling when you play RPGM and because it looks like now you only play with MC(Mia's brother) and you are not capable to play and do choices with Mia too and i was playing that game because of Mia not because of hers stupid bad looking brother who is the MC here! It will be much better if "Incetion" make a RPGM Living with Mia 2 just like it was the first original one before they decide to make a stupid RenPy and everything from great to go bad....At least in the RPGM you can play with Mia and do stuff with her instead only fillow the story of hers brother and play with him....After all if they already make a RenPy of the original RPGM Living with Mia,then what's the problem to make a RPGM living with Mia 2 on that new Summer with Mia 2 - at least everyone can play the one they likes more.
well rpgm is known that it crashes due reason or another. also unless some1 makes unofficial port of swm2 renpy to rpgm there won't be lwm2 as inceton has abandoned that platform.

if you don't like renpy swms then you don't have to play them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah SWM2 is just a VN with not many choices that is kinda boring that's is right but i doubt that someone will port is to RPGM because most of the user here rather stick with Renpy than RPGM sadly
he said that swm1 was choiceless.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes