ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The image fix just opens up to another page with nothing to download. EDIT ok i went back and used the scrappy mod instead of the oscar mod but you have to install the scrappy mod first then the Bug fix because of the gallery in the scrappy mod with ovewright the bug fix. But i still can't open up the gallery.
fix is basically textfile so you need to rightclick it and choose save as or something like that (it depends on browser).

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
did you get patch .5a too?

there is not fixed error on day 11 but can ignore it.

Hi, i download the Compressed game and it works perfectly. Thanks for your advice.
Still, it seems that the developer should upload the game updated cause is really confusing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, i download the Compressed game and it works perfectly. Thanks for your advice.
Still, it seems that the developer should upload the game updated cause is really confusing.
some fixes might be fanmade.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This would be a good game if Dev would fix a few things like missing images, also have everything all in one download instead of making us patch everything a little confusing with new players that don't know what to download. Also need more sex scenes and more animations. also fix the loop on day 9.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
This would be a good game if Dev would fix a few things like missing images, also have everything all in one download instead of making us patch everything a little confusing with new players that don't know what to download. Also need more sex scenes and more animations. also fix the loop on day 9.
The dev doesn't put any effort in this game at all. The last news was more than one month ago. Now he is gone radio silent. I think that he has abandoned this game.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The dev doesn't put any effort in this game at all. The last news was more than one month ago. Now he is gone radio silent. I think that he has abandoned this game.
The total hours that likely got dumped into the first couple releases were likely very very substantial. Enough so that not everyone is end up wanting or going out of their way to make sub - $1000/month. Checking in now while i'm deleting old booked games I'm actually kinda surprised to see it still sitting at the roughly $800 i'm pretty sure it was at a year go ;)

But yeah, my guess is this is done as well. Shame too since there were still a couple girls I was hoping saw their payout scenes before it happened.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
File size is almost always way more of an overblown issue on the pirate side then among the the actual people downloading the paid links. Once the releases starting getting more buggy it did notably suck more, but that really didn't pop up until after the game had stalled out and that early promise this game showed had already lost a lot of it's steam.

Beyond that it was going to take more then fixing a few images to fix what was fundamentally bad with this game.

- The unfolding story of a literal harem and most of the accompanying dialog was cringy as all heck. And not of the variety where it's at least somewhat easier to overlook in the process of being fed some really hot models. The majority of the "harem love" out there in daz games among the actual paying crowd on patreon (which advanced metric stats will show are typically "nobody ever uses the word harem" American) exists on the principle value alone that it typically means they don't have to do multiple playthroughs to get the option to screw every girl in the game. Literal "do you want to join my harem?" stories on the other hand are always basically suck waiting to happen (especially if the actual word pops up in the game. there is zero exception to this) , come off overly kiddy fantasy driven, and essentially only ever get cheered on by your super vocal, overly content sensitive, and good bet to do it in broken english poster who likely has played 1000 of these games here without likely ever paying out a dime.

- The MC model used in this, and especially in visual relationship to how he acted, was equally as distractingly cringy. And i say that as somebody who almost never cares or pays any real attention to the MC model. Terrible terrible choice for your completely overdone and undeserving alpha man. If there has ever been a worse one in a game I actually ended up fapping to anyway, I can't recall it offhand.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So... yeah... moving on from android tears...
Where exactly is this story supposed to take place? Is this on a different planet?

I mean, yeah, I get that you have to have some level of suspended disbelief in order to think that 3 sisters who you basically grew up with would choose to all join your already established harem and share you with each other and with other girls as well, but that they would also be ok with you buying their mother and keeping her as a household servant like you own her.... in what culture would ALL three of the daughters be ok with this?

I realize that she's a piece of crap person, but seriously there is a line between vengeance and evisceration. It's one thing to pay someone back and get some revenge, or to expose their corruption and deceit so that you are vindicated, or even to take from them all the things they took from you, but once you reclaim what was lost (the relationship with the girls) and expose the other persons corruption (which has also been done at this point) if you keep going just to punish and hurt the other person, then you run the risk that you may eventually become the very monster you despise.

I hope the next update has multiple options on what to do with the mom. Personally, I am already uncomfortable with some of what she's been put through up to this point!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Where exactly is this story supposed to take place? Is this on a different planet?

I mean, yeah, I get that you have to have some level of suspended disbelief in order to think that 3 sisters who you basically grew up with would choose to all join your already established harem and share you with each other and with other girls as well, but that they would also be ok with you buying their mother and keeping her as a household servant like you own her.... in what culture would ALL three of the daughters be ok with this?

I realize that she's a piece of crap person, but seriously there is a line between vengeance and evisceration. It's one thing to pay someone back and get some revenge, or to expose their corruption and deceit so that you are vindicated, or even to take from them all the things they took from you, but once you reclaim what was lost (the relationship with the girls) and expose the other persons corruption (which has also been done at this point) if you keep going just to punish and hurt the other person, then you run the risk that you may eventually become the very monster you despise.

I hope the next update has multiple options on what to do with the mom. Personally, I am already uncomfortable with some of what she's been put through up to this point!
You don't have to worry since this game has been abandoned.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021

Really? I mean, everyone have their own opinions but just let resume the "mom" actions:
- She blackmail the MC with PRISON for the death of his friend.
- She use MC´s father for his money. Hell, even she could be behind his death.
- She use MC´s father money for gambling.
- She use her daughters inheritance for her gambling. Even to the point that she was thinking of whoring one of them.
- She blames her family decay to the MC and even manipulated her daughters to HATE the MC.
- She block every kind of connection between the MC and his sisters just to increase their hate against him.
- She keep gambling even knowing that she was in debt to a freaking Mob Lady!!!. Mob Lady that she knew was able to sell womens as slaves. Hell, i wouldn´t be surprised if given the chance, she would choose to sell one of her daughters to pay her debt.

She is a royal beach (xD) but the MC still spend a crazy amount of money to avoid any more sorrow to his sisters. So yeah, she deserve everything. Still, i would like to have 3 paths for her: Romance/Forgiveness-Corruption/Working as Maid-Slave/Working as MC´s sex servant.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Really? I mean, everyone have their own opinions but just let resume the "mom" actions:
- She blackmail the MC with PRISON for the death of his friend.
- She use MC´s father for his money. Hell, even she could be behind his death.
- She use MC´s father money for gambling.
- She use her daughters inheritance for her gambling. Even to the point that she was thinking of whoring one of them.
- She blames her family decay to the MC and even manipulated her daughters to HATE the MC.
- She block every kind of connection between the MC and his sisters just to increase their hate against him.
- She keep gambling even knowing that she was in debt to a freaking Mob Lady!!!. Mob Lady that she knew was able to sell womens as slaves. Hell, i wouldn´t be surprised if given the chance, she would choose to sell one of her daughters to pay her debt.

She is a royal beach (xD) but the MC still spend a crazy amount of money to avoid any more sorrow to his sisters. So yeah, she deserve everything. Still, i would like to have 3 paths for her: Romance/Forgiveness-Corruption/Working as Maid-Slave/Working as MC´s sex servant.
You missed the easiest option and the one I consider the best of them all. Don't do a damn thing after stopping the bank transfer. Let Ming do what she wants with the cunt and save all that money and drama.

He stops a 50k transfer and then spends multiples of that to buy her as well as connecting himself to Ming. Nothing about that story arch makes any sense at all.

Sometimes the best revenge is sitting back and watching the other person be crushed under the weight of their own stupidity.

3.40 star(s) 118 Votes