OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Holy fuck, the amount of dialogue is way too fucking much. People are constantly repeating shit that the audience already knows ad nauseum. I'm literally pressing control a majority of the time until something interesting happens because this game loves to waste time.
The dev works on this project only in his free time, so the renders are very few and he has to add tons of dialogues in each render to fool the players that this game is longer than real. He is just milking money.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Well guys who r dissatisfied with dialogs or bugs can reply to me. I kind of got into the dev team from today. Hehe

Suggetions should be in point wise, easily readable manner otherwise the dev team will just ignore

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
It's the only game I've everday turned on my computer and looked forward to an update, and I can recall every single screen clearly .
I can only ask the author not to abandon halfway .
It's not gonna get abandoned anytime soon. After talking with dev for more then 2hrs, he seems more than willing to work hard to improve the quality of experience for the players

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Well guys who r dissatisfied with dialogs or bugs can reply to me. I kind of got into the dev team from today. Hehe

Suggetions should be in point wise, easily readable manner otherwise the dev team will just ignore
This game is full of bugs, missing variables and continuity errors. I reported them countless times into the discord community and on patreon, but they just ignored me. I pointed out the exact variable, the scene, the path and everything but it was meaningless.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
This game is full of bugs, missing variables and continuity errors. I reported them countless times into the discord community and on patreon, but they just ignored me. I pointed out the exact variable, the scene, the path and everything but it was meaningless.
can u copy paste here from where u previously wrote

Jul 16, 2017
After a certain point, I turned on "skip unseen text" and started holding ctrl
Even with that, the "game" is still way too long for my taste
Don't expect to have anything resembling a good time if you aren't fine with exponential digressing and sidetracking
I've spent the past 20 minutes or more (again, skipping through as fast as is possible) without seeing a hint of Linda

edit: I feel it would be remiss for me to not add this given how ironic it was; within a second of tabbing back into the game after making my comment, the story finally got back around to Linda.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not worth it. Since the dev is making this game only during his free time (as he clearly said), I even stopped pledging. Since this is only a hobby for the dev and not an actual job, is only fair to not give him a single penny.
It's obvious from your posts that you are very bitter toward this Dev. Maybe you should try a different game...or make your own. You apparently already know what not to do... just make sure you quit your day job first, otherwise it won't be fair to expect any supporters to give you even "a single penny"... because it's not fair for a dev who isn't full time to make money off his project.
In the same way that it isn't fair for an amateur golfer to keep the cash prize if he wins a tournament, or for anyone other than a professional gambler to win the lottery.
If your neighbor's hobby is restoring classic cars, then it's only fair not to give him a single penny for using his time and tools to fix your car when it breaks down, you should probably even make him buy the parts as well, since it's his hobby.

Having a "steady job" doesn't mean that everything else you do in life should be done for the free benefit of others. Your "hobby" premise is crap.

If you are frustrated and no longer want to support someone, fine, don't support them.

But don't say its because the dev doesn't deserve to profit from his work since its only a hobby. My coworker raises chickens as a hobby (she has around a hundred of them). The eggs she sells pay her car payment each month.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi. Thanks for this game.
I have a question. What file do i download for the completed uncompressed version? The 0.45. the 0.45>0.5, the 0.5a or all of them?
Thanks for your time.

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
I have attempted to install the udates and their is not new content in .45-5 and the newer one. are they just fixes?

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I really don't understand the point system of this game, it's completely broken. For example, for Jennifer's path with -4 points and ignoring her the whole game, you continue to fuck her at the end. It's a shame that this game has so many bugs. Because the game could be very good.

Reactions: hawk784563

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, i did the instructions:
Download 0.45, then patch the 0.5.
Erase the 0.45pa.
Download the Image Fix and then copy it in the "game" folder.
Then copy/paste the ScrappyMod in the "game" folder-

It all worked fine but at the start of day 11, i got the image error.

Can someone help me? Thanks-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, i did the instructions:
Download 0.45, then patch the 0.5.
Erase the 0.45pa.
Download the Image Fix and then copy it in the "game" folder.
Then copy/paste the ScrappyMod in the "game" folder-

It all worked fine but at the start of day 11, i got the image error.

Can someone help me? Thanks-
did you get patch .5a too?

there is not fixed error on day 11 but can ignore it.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021

Yes.

Yeah mate.

1- Download the 0.45 Uncompressed, the Update patch 0.45>0.5, the v0.5a and the ScrappyMod
2- Put the files from Update patch (Patch_05.rpa and script.rpa) y the game folder of the 0.45
3- Erase the patch_045.rpa
4- Change name of Reunion-patch_05a_not_compressed.rpa to patch_05a.rpa
5- Put files from the ScrappyMod into the Game folder.

It works perfect but at the start of day 11 all the images have errors like this:
1668615167343.png

I don´t know if i am doing something wrong. Btw, thanks for your help mate.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes