OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 674, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 702, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 234, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 602, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 153, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1831, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2410, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1621, in script call
call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 482, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3901, in script
menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3903, in <module>
"{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_jessica_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_jessica_choices_day_09' is not defined
Rollback to immediately before the error, open the console with SHIFT+O, then write karen_jessica_choices_day_09 = False, press ENTER then ESC. This way you can play normally.
This game is full of bugs and the devs don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
who will explain the meaning of the number 23? Is this some kind of local RenPy meme? This isn't the first VN where the number of females you can fuck is 23.
don't think it has any meaning.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I apologize for thinking otherwise. But isn't that what 18+ games lead to? Are they not pushing everyone towards openness to reasoning? I understand that I may trigger people. but I'm not evil. and I'm not a troll. and I just say what I think. yes, I can be wrong. Yes, maybe I'm "not quite out of my mind" - but are all the heroes of VN "out of my mind"? I am looking for my (and the author's too) mistakes in the process of public reasoning. please don't ban me. I simply have no one to discuss with the issues that arise in the process of passing one or another VN. can the product of the 18+ category be unambiguous? any 18+ work is a solid psychology and philosophy, which are impossible without lengthy discussions in search of a poppy seed of truth. is not it?

please not ban me.
ban him

• Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
From the story so far, it seems like Ming is the source of all the problems facing our mc. There are words that hint mc's mother is being gangbang. Damn..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the story so far, it seems like Ming is the source of all the problems facing our mc. There are words that hint mc's mother is being gangbang. Damn..
possible that ming is behind. more like step-mother and only if doesn't rescue her.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
For the next update, I hope that we see some otk spanking where the daughters take turns taking their mother over their knees for a well-deserved spanking. Plus, at the end, she would be used to it and maybe wants the pain, along with the other sexual stuff and domination. Plus, I would just like to see how each girl reacts to being able to spank their mother lol :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Nulldev

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I hope that:
First: the dev come back to life because he is gone MIA for quite some time now;
Second: I want to see Linda forced to watch the MC having an orgy with the three daughters, getting wet, but not be able to touch herself;
Third: I want to see some improvement in the animations, because right now they are the worst ever made in a game!

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes