Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello,

I hope all is well with you. October was a crazy month for me, but somehow everything turned out well. Work on the add-on is going great, although a little slower than I anticipated. And this is due to the fact that I was forced to take an additional job and now have even less free time. Back to the game. I am currently rendering the last 100 images. The game code is basically ready. So what is missing? Well... all the sex scenes are still missing. I'm currently trying to finish writing them, but it's going slowly because I'm trying to be original and not duplicate what I've already written before. In addition, the scenes will be quite a lot which makes the task even more difficult. The plan is to write all the scenes by the end of the week, translate them into English and submit the whole thing to proofreaders. In the meantime, I want to prepare and render the necessary images. So that by the middle of the month at the latest I will hand over the game for testing. This is the plan and for the time being I am trying to stick to the established schedule. But we will see what will come out of it in the end.

That's it from my side.

I wish you all the best and see you next time.

Karabinek

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021

Hello,

I hope all is well with you. October was a crazy month for me, but somehow everything turned out well. Work on the add-on is going great, although a little slower than I anticipated. And this is due to the fact that I was forced to take an additional job and now have even less free time. Back to the game. I am currently rendering the last 100 images. The game code is basically ready. So what is missing? Well... all the sex scenes are still missing. I'm currently trying to finish writing them, but it's going slowly because I'm trying to be original and not duplicate what I've already written before. In addition, the scenes will be quite a lot which makes the task even more difficult. The plan is to write all the scenes by the end of the week, translate them into English and submit the whole thing to proofreaders. In the meantime, I want to prepare and render the necessary images. So that by the middle of the month at the latest I will hand over the game for testing. This is the plan and for the time being I am trying to stick to the established schedule. But we will see what will come out of it in the end.

That's it from my side.

I wish you all the best and see you next time.

Karabinek
Basically he is saying that he will never put an actual effort in the development of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996 and cxx

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Since the story has not yet been written, all the answers to all questions have not yet been given, I will allow myself to reflect a little on the behavior of the MC.

But before I will ask a question to any reader of this novel, what will you do if a bank from which you did NOT take a loan comes and starts demanding a loan repayment?

So why did MC go into hiding if he's innocent?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC, after leaving the house, could go and turn himself in to the police, declaring an attempt at blackmail by Linda - and then Linda herself would have pleased "where necessary",

And yet, what then motivated the MC to run away from home? and this looked like a real escape from the crime scene with the aim of "laying low."

Linda made a terrible mistake that cost her the understanding and support of her daughters. namely, she did not ask them if, on the day of the disappearance, their loved one tried to meet them outside the house.

For myself, the determining factor in the fact that the MC is guilty of the death of a "friend" is that he was afraid of Linda's blackmail, since most likely he had grounds for himself, and that he did not explain himself to the girls on the day of the escape.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Since the story has not yet been written, all the answers to all questions have not yet been given, I will allow myself to reflect a little on the behavior of the MC.

But before I will ask a question to any reader of this novel, what will you do if a bank from which you did NOT take a loan comes and starts demanding a loan repayment?

MC, after leaving the house, could go and turn himself in to the police, declaring an attempt at blackmail by Linda - and then Linda herself would have pleased "where necessary",

And yet, what then motivated the MC to run away from home? and this looked like a real escape from the crime scene with the aim of "laying low."

Linda made a terrible mistake that cost her the understanding and support of her daughters. namely, she did not ask them if, on the day of the disappearance, their loved one tried to meet them outside the house.

For myself, the determining factor in the fact that the MC is guilty of the death of a "friend" is that he was afraid of Linda's blackmail, since most likely he had grounds for himself, and that he did not explain himself to the girls on the day of the escape.
Maybe you downloaded a Henry Rollins patch by mistake?

Cf7274

Mar 22, 2020
1667513371017.png
Hi, I remember these asset from certain games but I don't remember the titles of these games, can you help me ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game threads isn't best place to ask where this or that character appears, recommendations is best place for that (and also right place per f95 rules which you have supposedly read).

Cf7274

Mar 22, 2020
game threads isn't best place to ask where this or that character appears, recommendations is best place for that (and also right place per f95 rules which you have supposedly read).
I'm sorry, I didn't remember about the recommendation section, I will ask there

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Well you have thought it out have you not, except age of the MC and authority of Linda and past actions that build a mental dilemma in a child. even adults that have lived with the mental abuse. will have a fear reaction in order to protect the ones they love. but questions to learn now, why did she do it? lost phone, who kept the letters, more... maybe she lusted after MC as father left her to batteries, and to save herself sent him away, now they will be together as slave and master.

Reactions: Grif1001

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It's the only game I've everday turned on my computer and looked forward to an update, and I can recall every single screen clearly .
I can only ask the author not to abandon halfway .

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Holy fuck, the amount of dialogue is way too fucking much. People are constantly repeating shit that the audience already knows ad nauseum. I'm literally pressing control a majority of the time until something interesting happens because this game loves to waste time.

Reactions: User1230
3.40 star(s) 123 Votes