Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Sorry, but it seems that you didn't play the game or don't remember anything from it.
I'd be guessing that as a super vocal pro-literal harem supporter sounding off here on our piracy board...he wasn't actually financially supporting the game either. And just playing his role in the gross misrepresentation here that continually helps push out the same crappy 13 year old fantasy stories over and over again :)

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to this thread so please forgive my ignorance - can anyone tell me why all the downloads for v0.5a in the OP appear to be patches and not the whole game as of version 0.5?

There's links for 0.45, and there's links for 0.45-0.5 Update Patch and then there's links for 0.5a but the size and file contents of those version 0.5 downloads makes it clear they aren't be the whole game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi,
I'm new to this thread so please forgive my ignorance - can anyone tell me why all the downloads for v0.5a in the OP appear to be patches and not the whole game as of version 0.5?

There's links for 0.45, and there's links for 0.45-0.5 Update Patch and then there's links for 0.5a but the size and file contents of those version 0.5 downloads makes it clear they aren't be the whole game.

Start with 0.45 (uncompressed or compressed) then follow the chain. So, v0.45, v0.5 update, then v0.5a. So copy over v0.5 to the v0.45 install directory, then v0.5a after. Don't mix and match either get all uncompressed or compressed. They probably did updates as the uncompressed one is like 18GB, maybe dev decideed to release patches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,

unless you have very fast net and good vpn or mega subscription you won't dl it that quickly on png-version.

install instructions https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-5a-karabinek.52669/post-8556761.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Seems like you can choose submission or love for Nicole, is it possible for other women like Jessica? Or she only has sub path?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
whats the update timeframe for this game?

Hello,

On Friday, November 18, my dad was scheduled to have a routine laparoscopy surgery. He was supposed to leave the hospital the next day and go home. Unfortunately, something went wrong during the surgery and the hour-long procedure took nearly 8 hours and put my dad in a coma in the intensive care unit. For obvious reasons, I had to drop everything and go to my mom to help her through this difficult time for us. Fortunately, after a week, my dad woke up from the coma, and as of today it seems that everything is fine and he is slowly recovering. Unfortunately, he lost more than 2.5 liters of blood, and with his cardiovascular conditions, this raised legitimate concerns for his life. This morning he was discharged from the hospital and returned home.
As a result, I have had neither the time nor the head to work on the game and am about two weeks behind schedule. Fortunately, I was able to finish rendering the images (I have over 2,300 of them) and at the moment all I have to do is finish the code. And here I have good news, because we managed to find a real coder, who is already working on earlier updates to eliminate the mistakes I made that hindered the game. As soon as I finish with the code and prepare the files I will send them to him to check and remove potential hazards. The same goes for the story. In the next few days I will prepare and send the story to my proofreaders to polish my writing. If all goes well then I would like to submit the update for testing to the testers next Monday, so that I can publish the update you have been waiting for before the upcoming Christmas holidays.
I apologize for my English and somewhat chaotic post, but I'm so tired that I don't know my own name....

Karabinek

From Patreon .
I think it is reasonable to give the author more time.
I've also had a lot of abdominal pain this year and didn't get a colonoscopy. Because colonoscopy is really risky for people with bleeding conditions.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Hello,

On Friday, November 18, my dad was scheduled to have a routine laparoscopy surgery. He was supposed to leave the hospital the next day and go home. Unfortunately, something went wrong during the surgery and the hour-long procedure took nearly 8 hours and put my dad in a coma in the intensive care unit. For obvious reasons, I had to drop everything and go to my mom to help her through this difficult time for us. Fortunately, after a week, my dad woke up from the coma, and as of today it seems that everything is fine and he is slowly recovering. Unfortunately, he lost more than 2.5 liters of blood, and with his cardiovascular conditions, this raised legitimate concerns for his life. This morning he was discharged from the hospital and returned home.
As a result, I have had neither the time nor the head to work on the game and am about two weeks behind schedule. Fortunately, I was able to finish rendering the images (I have over 2,300 of them) and at the moment all I have to do is finish the code. And here I have good news, because we managed to find a real coder, who is already working on earlier updates to eliminate the mistakes I made that hindered the game. As soon as I finish with the code and prepare the files I will send them to him to check and remove potential hazards. The same goes for the story. In the next few days I will prepare and send the story to my proofreaders to polish my writing. If all goes well then I would like to submit the update for testing to the testers next Monday, so that I can publish the update you have been waiting for before the upcoming Christmas holidays.
I apologize for my English and somewhat chaotic post, but I'm so tired that I don't know my own name....

Karabinek

From Patreon .
I think it is reasonable to give the author more time.
I've also had a lot of abdominal pain this year and didn't get a colonoscopy. Because colonoscopy is really risky for people with bleeding conditions.
We all hope he heal and recover his full health soon , and you can take your time till you be sure he is OK , and we will be eagerly waiting.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I really feel bad for the Dev and what he is going through i've lost my father just few years ago and now my mother is having 1 stroke and 1 heart attack at the age of 75. So i know what he is going through. But on a side note if your going to work on the game i would prefer you work on the bugs of the game missing images, loops and putting the game all in 1 download instead of us trying to figure out what we need to download and piecing it together. THEN work on new content.

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
That's how my grandmother died. It's also just, like, vanishingly unlikely for there to be a life threatening condition invisible to the standard, non-invasive battery for ab-pain (ultrasound, CAT, blood-urine etc. tests.), yet detectable by a colonoscopy.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
That's how my grandmother died. It's also just, like, vanishingly unlikely for there to be a life threatening condition invisible to the standard, non-invasive battery for ab-pain (ultrasound, CAT, blood-urine etc. tests.), yet detectable by a colonoscopy.
Is she in severe pain? I have been suffering from mild abdominal pain for the last two months, not severe but constant.
I've been hesitating about getting a colonoscopy, because generally speaking, the chance of bowel cancer in your 30s is very low. If I don't check it,I can't rest assured. If I check it, may not have a serious illness,waste a lot of money.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is she in severe pain? I have been suffering from mild abdominal pain for the last two months, not severe but constant.
I've been hesitating about getting a colonoscopy, because generally speaking, the chance of bowel cancer in your 30s is very low. If I don't check it,I can't rest assured. If I check it, may not have a serious illness,waste a lot of money.
Oh, the giggles, I can't stop them......

I'll elaborate...

That's how my grandmother died.
Okay so far....

Is she in severe pain?
I'm gonna take a wild guess at no, no she's probably not in severe pain.

Just a hunch.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes