BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
I am not one of the developers or a coder or a modder. I have very basic knowledge of coding and usually I am copying lines of code. In fact the animations should be there in the game at least this was the case with the previous version. The problem is in the scripts. I just copy the code from the old working scripts and the problem is solved.
Well that sounds pretty simple, so then will you put out some kind of mod or patch when you fix the issue?

babaex

May 28, 2022
Well that sounds pretty simple, so then will you put out some kind of mod or patch when you fix the issue?
In several say the fix should be ready. In fact I checked the animations and it seems the developer has deleted 8 of them and I have to take them from one of the previous versions which will arouse questions about the quality of the animations but it is what it is.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
will i miss a lot of content if i tell Anya to go fuck herself? like possible dialogues/scenes with Ming (i assume they will be directly connected), really not interested in being nice to her consider their history

edit: nevermind, you don't have a choice here anyway, MC suddenly losses his balls and grows a pussy

edit2: oh you reeeeally don't have a choice here, if you don't add this forced product of shitty writing to a harem - game simply breaks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
In several say the fix should be ready. In fact I checked the animations and it seems the developer has deleted 8 of them and I have to take them from one of the previous versions which will arouse questions about the quality of the animations but it is what it is.
The Dev deleted 8 animations? Why? That doesn't make any sense. Actually that sounds kind of like a stupid thing to do.

Reactions: Nulldev

K!ck4p00

Oct 25, 2022
Good vn but the dialogue textbox background drop experience for me. Anyone want textbox transparent? here i attach in this post. can change in setting menu in game. how to install? drop screen.rpy in game folder. :)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What's with the size of this? I thought it would be chock full of animations and cinematics but there are almost none at all and they certainly don't justify that size.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm with all the other options that's a head scratcher of a choice.

There are tons of other comments asking the same questions why it's so big etc. The official compressed is still 5GB. The size is close to some indie (even some bigger named companies) AAA titles.

3.40 star(s) 118 Votes