isamudysan

Jan 8, 2024
binge played this game saturday (stayed up til 10:50-ish AM sunday morning), slept 2 hrs and then finished around 5:37 PM. great plot, great story, aweseome models and renders. brunettes, gingers, dark/black hair so fkn awesome. got 2 errors along the way, and can't remember where -- something about missing display/picture.

i'd give this 4.5. wonder if ming is gonna become a slave -- hot damn i would hope so lol. also, i hope that once the preggo meter fills up, the girls actually do show that they are indeed preggo and bear children. ah, it's good to be the king. LOL!!

Reactions: wiseold6996

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wonder if ming is gonna become a slave -- hot damn i would hope so lol. also, i hope that once the preggo meter fills up, the girls actually do show that they are indeed preggo and bear children. ah, it's good to be the king. LOL!!
prolly just jailed and key thrown away. rest is endgame stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
one can dream, right? he's already got to slaves why not have another? threes company lol

just wanna that this is really an awesome incest (true to the word) VN. thank you to the devs (y)
well she should be kept chained for a long time then so not worth the effort.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone!
So, first things first – sorry for ghosting you all for the past month. I promise I'll get back to each and every one of your messages, whether here or on Discord.
Now, why the radio silence? Well, picture this: early February rolls around, and I get a frantic call from a buddy who broke his leg and was supposed to be hitting the slopes in Italy in two days. He basically threw the trip at me, and, well, who could say no to that? So, off we went, swapping the daily grind for some epic skiing in Italy. It was totally spur-of-the-moment, which meant I had zero time to shoot you all a heads-up before jetting off.
But now I'm back, feeling like a million bucks after all that fresh mountain air. Time to hit the grindstone and catch up on everything I missed.
As for game updates, well, I'm drawing a blank for now. But hang tight – I'll be dropping some fresh visuals and news real soon.
Thanks for sticking around, y'all!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I remembered in my spare time and decided to go and visit.
I would like to know how Linda is doing. Did she ever have a chance to escape? Almost 2 years have passed since her slavery imprisonment - this is a long time, sufficient to study all the passages and exits and draw up an escape plan.
or has she resigned herself to being shitted on her brain? and her daughters agreed with this situation and never tried to free their mother?
Personally, I don't mind that these three (obviously too lazy to work) skanks are under supervision - they need a daddy who takes care of them. but Linda is a fairly independent woman.

Last edited:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I remembered in my spare time and decided to go and visit.
I would like to know how Linda is doing. Did she ever have a chance to escape? Almost 2 years have passed since her slavery imprisonment - this is a long time, sufficient to study all the passages and exits and draw up an escape plan.
or has she resigned herself to being shitted on her brain? and her daughters agreed with this situation and never tried to free their mother?
Personally, I don't mind that these three (obviously too lazy to work) skanks are under supervision - they need a daddy who takes care of them. but Linda is a fairly independent woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes