Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
patch 0.7 rpa does nothing.
i put it in the game folder, main menu says its still 0.65.
i loaded last save that has some sentence before end screen, but it ends right where the 0.65 ends.
so... wtf?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
patch 0.7 rpa does nothing.
i put it in the game folder, main menu says its still 0.65.
i loaded last save that has some sentence before end screen, but it ends right where the 0.65 ends.
so... wtf?
the semi release is really messy so yeah..

ill just explain what worked for me ( even if for some it might not work and a other user stated its just wrong and his proposed solution seems to not be working for everyone ether)

View attachment 3721266
i had no errors during my play-through and loaded my save from the last choice before the end off the 0.65 update (save dated to december)

View attachment 3721268
it did roll back a few renders but seems to be a common thing among some avn's

you can try it ,it worked for me ,if it doesn't then you could try other methods suggested

if you can wait, i suggest waiting for the proper release which should be in a week or 2 (IMO the update was more off a fan service lewd update then any real story progression but a few non - lewd things did happen)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when will be available the 0,7 right version?? it's been quite time since this pseudo update was released...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
when will be available the 0,7 right version?? it's been quite time since this pseudo update was released...
It's a patch not pseudo update
a patch?? so there is no new contents in 0,6>0,7 ? i don't get it than
there was , tho size of the patch is same as was before, only difference is that is properly named.
The dev ran into some problems, not meeting his deadline and made this awful solution. Ending up in chaos. So there will be a proper update of the game. Where you only have to unzip and play. So please be patient. As I posted already!

SO JUST WAIT AND SEE!

and read the thread complete before start crying

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reunion [v0.70 Bugfix] [Karabinek]

NOTE: This is a whole NEW build and basically version.

If you decide to redownload the patch, you need to delete the old one (the file you have in the "game" folder) and paste the new file there. Old saves from day 16 won't work or may cause some problems, so it's advised to start from a day 15 save and replay day 16. If you decide to download the full version, you don't have to worry about this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I've read your comments, opinions, feedback, and bug reports and prepared a new patch file. There are no content-wide changes, so if you are not planning to replay the update before version 0.75, you don't need to download anything. However, if you want to enjoy the game again, it's recommended to redownload the patch file. I have also prepared full builds, so if you don't want to bother with the patch file, you can just download a full build and play the game.

Here is a list of things I changed or fixed:

• Gallery: The Keira and Megan gallery now works as intended.
  • Pictorials: There is now a "next page" button allowing you to view the older pictorials again.
  • Statistics: Added a statistics page for Kendra and Brenda and fixed pregnancy points to show as intended.
  • Gameplay:
    • The Keira and Megan routes should now work properly according to the route you took.
    • Jessica Scene: I added a choice to avoid the Jessica/Nicole confrontation, a scene many people had issues with. You can now skip everything beyond the MC/Jessica part.
Enjoy the updates!

If you decide to redownload the patch, you need to delete the old one (the file you have in the "game" folder) and paste the new file there. Old saves from day 16 won't work or may cause some problems, so it's advised to start from a day 15 save and replay day 16. If you decide to download the full version, you don't have to worry about this.

Downloads:

PC/Linux:

• Full build including patch 0.70 with high quality images (50GB) -
  • Full build including patch 0.70 with lower quality images (9GB) -
  • Patch file only 0.70 with high quality images (8GB) -
  • Patch file only 0.70 with lower quality images (4GB) -
Mac:

• Full build including patch 0.70 -
According to Brandy's message, the Android version should be available for download tomorrow evening.

Last edited:

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Reunion [v0.70 Bugfix] [Karabinek]

NOTE: This is a whole NEW build and basically version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I've read your comments, opinions, feedback, and bug reports and prepared a new patch file. There are no content-wide changes, so if you are not planning to replay the update before version 0.75, you don't need to download anything. However, if you want to enjoy the game again, it's recommended to redownload the patch file. I have also prepared full builds, so if you don't want to bother with the patch file, you can just download a full build and play the game.

Here is a list of things I changed or fixed:

• Gallery: The Keira and Megan gallery now works as intended.
  • Pictorials: There is now a "next page" button allowing you to view the older pictorials again.
  • Statistics: Added a statistics page for Kendra and Brenda and fixed pregnancy points to show as intended.
  • Gameplay:
    • The Keira and Megan routes should now work properly according to the route you took.
    • Jessica Scene: I added a choice to avoid the Jessica/Nicole confrontation, a scene many people had issues with. You can now skip everything beyond the MC/Jessica part.
Enjoy the updates!

Downloads:

PC/Linux:

• Full build including patch 0.70 with high quality images (50GB) - [DOWNLOAD]
  • Full build including patch 0.70 with lower quality images (9GB) - [DOWNLOAD]
  • Patch file only 0.70 with high quality images (8GB) - [DOWNLOAD]
  • Patch file only 0.70 with lower quality images (4GB) - [DOWNLOAD]
Mac:

According to Brandy's message, the Android version should be available for download tomorrow evening.
Can we get the patch version using other links. Mega has a download limit.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So now everything will return to normal only in version 0.75?
Well, as long as the dev doesn't run into any issues again when he gets ready to release v0.75, but then again v0.70 saves might not work properly with v0.75 with the old patched version as he notes.

Can we get the patch version using other links. Mega has a download limit.
You will have to wait for an uploader to add them to the OP with mirrors but seeing how the game is so LARGE it will take a while.

Pro-tip, there are no limits with MEGA with a VPN.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes