SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WTF:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Dis gonna take a while.
It's a record, that's for sure. As we've been discussing the last few pages, why the dev even messes with that version are beyond me. There cannot be a demand for it.

I don't understand why he just doesn't go with the webp version, as the 50GB isn't 4K, it's just uncompressed images.

I can almost guarantee most can't tell a difference between 50GB and 8-9GB versions.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Reaction :ROFLMAO:
You but you don't have to mirror the 50 GB to 5 different hoster. Twice :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: (probably only gonna be 3 hoster for the full 50 GB)
Also the math aint mathing. How can the last full version be like 8 GB and the patch also 8 GB but the new full version is 50 GB??

It's a record, that's for sure. As we've been discussing the last few pages, why the dev even messes with that version are beyond me. There cannot be a demand for it.

I don't understand why he just doesn't go with the webp version, as the 50GB isn't 4K, it's just uncompressed images.

I can almost guarantee most can't tell a difference between 50GB and 8-9GB versions.
Ehh its fine its not the biggest file I mirrored (and that by far). I think thats around 270 GB or something. :HideThePain:

Reactions: micmitja

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You but you don't have to mirror the 50 GB to 5 different hoster. Twice :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: (probably only gonna be 3 hoster for the full 50 GB)
Also the math aint mathing. How can the last full version be like 8 GB and the patch also 8 GB but the new full version is 50 GB??

Ehh its fine its not the biggest file I mirrored (and that by far). I think thats around 270 GB or something. :HideThePain:
Record for Ren'Py that is I mean.

As for the math, I have no idea, I've tested it and the 9GB version is the full game, but in WEBP format. I can only assume the 8GB patch and the 50GB version is highly uncompressed PNG's.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Record for Ren'Py that is I mean.

As for the math, I have no idea, I've tested it and the 9GB version is the full game, but in WEBP format. I can only assume the 8GB patch and the 50GB version is highly uncompressed PNG's.
Hmm that means I probably don't need the 8 GB patch cause I assume the current files in the OP are the webp version :unsure:
Also only Bugfix, no new content?

Also it seems like we don't have the HiGh QuAliTy v0.65 so I will only uplaod the webp patch. Saves some time :KEK:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm that means I probably don't need the 8 GB patch cause I assume the current files in the OP are the webp version :unsure:
Also only Bugfix, no new content?
According to the dev the patch is new and you need to delete it and add the new one and old saves won't work for day 16 and you need to replay from day 15 onward. So more or less a whole new version it sounds like to me since it breaks saves.

As for the OP (v0.65) I would guess that is the "webp" version as it's only 7GB, so that goes back to me saying we never had the full/full version, but the full "webp" version.

4GB patch = WEBP

8GB (new patch) = PNG/JPEG whatever it is :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
According to the dev the patch is new and you need to delete it and add the new one and old saves won't work for day 16 and you need to replay from day 15 onward. So more or less a whole new version it sounds like to me since it breaks saves.

As for the OP (v0.65) I would guess that is the "webp" version as it's only 7GB, so that goes back to me saying we never had the full/full version, but the full "webp" version.

4GB patch = WEBP

8GB (new patch) = PNG/JPEG whatever it is :ROFLMAO:
Yeah thats what I thought. Ah well seems like from v0.70 old -> new it grew by 1 GB too. So what ever.
Have more mirrors for the 50GB file but they will take a bit longer :HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah thats what I thought. Ah well seems like from v0.70 old -> new it grew by 1 GB too. So what ever.
Have more mirrors for the 50GB file but they will take a bit longer :HideThePain:
I just can't see that many going for the 50GB, if GOFILE is a mirror going to try to remember to check it in about a week, probably be more comments about the size then downloads :KEK:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
LOL... Didn't surprise me how big the download may be. I would have agree with SonsOfLiberty due to image media file type. PNG is usually the largest image file type. then we have JPEG, then we have WEBP. For Bob69 and SonsOfLiberty had done a good job helping to do files crunches with the tools that someone else help develop to allow number of users to be able to download smaller size compress packages.

Regarding to number of issues here and there... I had decided to wait out to next release or following release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Bob69

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Need some help, how do I use the patch? Its a rpa data and have no clue where to put it/ updated it.
Just place it in the game folder
that's how you usually do it

but it might be better just to download the 8gb version, it's only a 5gb difference and less likely to cause issues

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For the 50GB version
I recommend Jdownloader ( ) as it will allow you to pause and continue your downloads

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes