indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this is a joke right?? we were waiting for the damn normal 0,7 version release ,that should be 13 bg max asa the olter 0,6 version was...and now he release a patch fix and game become 4x in size...what's wrong with this dev?

Reactions: FritzLn

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reunion [v0.70 New] [Karabinek]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Something sure as fu$k is wrong. Full uncompressed version 0.65 with update to 0.70 patch is only 10.4 GB. I am afraid to open the game for fear of malicious changes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
nothing new apparently..i don't get why game went from 12 gb to 50...why he can't use the same image format as before..that's what i don't get...
No that is not the reason, and there is "new content" with all the bugfixes that we've said for over a week now that were coming.....

50GB is the FULL version.

8GB is the FULL version NEW PATCH with all the new fixes and added content.

9GB is the "low quality", not really and is just in WEBP format.

4GB is the patch for the WEBP (low quality) version.

Something sure as fu$k is wrong. Full uncompressed version 0.65 with update to 0.70 patch is only 10.4 GB. I am afraid to open the game for fear of malicious changes.
You do you, but you can go Patreon and see it's a public post and taken directly form the dev's Patreon post.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No that is not the reason, and there is "new content" with all the bugfixes that we've said for over a week now that were coming.....

50GB is the FULL version.

8GB is the FULL version NEW PATCH with all the new fixes and added content.

9GB is the "low quality", not really and is just in WEBP format.

4GB is the patch for the WEBP (low quality) version.

You do you, but you can go Patreon and see it's a public post and taken directly form the dev's Patreon post.
i meant in content mnot the obvious bug fix...so if i download the low q version wich is 9 giga circa . i got the full new release with bug fix and all?? hope it will works with my saves..thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i meant in content mnot the obvious bug fix...so if i download the low q version wich is 9 giga circa . i got the full new release with bug fix and all?? hope it will works with my saves..thanks
The 50GB and 9GB are both the complete full bug fixed version. You need no patches.

According to the dev saves are also broken for day 16, you will need to replay from day 15 onwards.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I already have the Reunion [v0.70]LQ version any idea if the new update version will update what I have to the new version with out having to download the whole thing?

Just trying to figure out if I should update download or download a fresh version which of course take longer?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The 50GB and 9GB are both the complete full bug fixed version. You need no patches.

According to the dev saves are also broken for day 16, you will need to replay from day 15 onwards.
day 16 was previous patch
its best to replay from this point forward, which is near the end of previous 0.65 update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least with previous patch you missed that prego, i had to replay then again to trigger.

Reactions: GuardianZ

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i play with it when was 0.5
there was few bug like dialog what suppos to be only on other choices
after these bugs, i didnt understand the story, the characters was talking about things what didnt happend that way. i just started skiping. it was fun :LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I already have the Reunion [v0.70]LQ version any idea if the new update version will update what I have to the new version with out having to download the whole thing?

Just trying to figure out if I should update download or download a fresh version which of course take longer?
You have a Frankenstein version; we only had LQ and you used the patch that was for the HQ one. The LQ patch just came out today.

If you have v0.65 you can use the 4GB patch on it.

Honestly I'd just get the 9GB or the compressed above if you want to be safe or don't feel comfortable.

day 16 was previous patch
its best to replay from this point forward, which is near the end of previous 0.65 update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at least with previous patch you missed that prego, i had to replay then again to trigger.
Day 16 saves is what the dev says.

If you decide to redownload the patch, you need to delete the old one (the file you have in the "game" folder) and paste the new file there. Old saves from day 16 won't work or may cause some problems, so it's advised to start from a day 15 save and replay day 16. If you decide to download the full version, you don't have to worry about this.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes