tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
"High Quality" it will be ONLY for images files (.png), because BOTH versions contain the same "low quality" video files (.webm)
There is even one in "high quality" (olivia_anim.mp4) that is not mentioned in its corresponding script.
So, if you're interested in the game, it's not worth downloading 50 Gib of FULLHD images. Do yourself a favor and download the official "low" one or the compressed one created by SonsOfLiberty. You'll save time and space on your HDD/SSD.
If you're not interested in the game, you'll save more time and space. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"High Quality" it will be ONLY for images files (.png), because BOTH versions contain the same "low quality" video files (.webm)
There is even one in "high quality" (olivia_anim.mp4) that is not mentioned in its corresponding script.
So, if you're interested in the game, it's not worth downloading 50 Gib of FULLHD images. Do yourself a favor and download the official "low" one or the compressed one created by SonsOfLiberty. You'll save time and space on your HDD/SSD.
If you're not interested in the game, you'll save more time and space. :ROFLMAO:
Yip, it's only the images that are in FULLHD. Not really worth it imho.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't see anyone noticing much of a difference, even much vs compressed :ROFLMAO:

I can only imagine unless you have some 4K super res screen, but even then the game isn't in 4K or anything.
its not 4k from P
1719194645129.png
and only thing i notice in lower quality version are still Kieras big or small boobs images missing, still crashes in same places as before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
its not 4k from P
View attachment 3764477
and only thing i notice in lower quality version are still Kieras big or small boobs images missing, still crashes in same places as before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not saying the game is 4K, I'm saying you will only notice the FULLHD version on that kind of monitor.

You should try with new saves and if not the "full version".

Reactions: micmitja

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Holy Shit, long time no play or download. I think I gave up on the game because of the huge downloads with out any update options. I'm going to pass with out even asking if it is any better..Good luck Developer

Reactions: sidiouspein

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
46+ gig someone needs o learn o optimize there shit also need to make the link a torrent file as its too big for download services which have daily limit of 5 gig and no Im not going to pay for a download service ever

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
In next updates we'll have "Supreme Quality": video files are the same for all versions, but image files will be .BMP
75~100 GiB size. Stay Tuned for more info.

1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Earply

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
its good i downloaded it

View attachment 3764510
If it's not too much trouble on your part, can you elaborate a little further?
How "full" is this Full Version supposed to be? Yes, I read the changelog and difference with the versions but my mind still can't digest the idea of 50 GB and what it has to offer.
Gameplay-wise, the mechanics, these added features mentioned.
I know for a fact no new scenes been added,
were the old ones redone or remastered?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
you asking a guy who is playing for first time the game. tbh

what i wanna do is to ask myself the questions XD like... Are there any different scenes with jennifer i mean love/domination havin in account what you answer her ¿¿ ?? liek being cold towards her means i will get some submission stuff? or there is only love and that's it?
Oh,
probably should've mentioned that. Carry on then.
Forget my queries.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Wow... ~50 GB for a Visual Novel... that's really sad. So very grateful for people who have a much more solid grasp on reality and skill with compression tools.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes