Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Compressed patch is missing some of the .webm movies, can verify that.
I 'ignore'd past them and the game plays OK (for now).

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I never use them, but this game 4+4+4+2GB downloads annoys me... Everyting downloading this game becames pretty annoying thing... I can download 30GB via steam in 10-15 minute but this damn download sources even 4gb takes half hour at least...
Yeah it would make more sense to just release it as a whole file instead of dividing it up like this... it's going to take a long time either way...

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
%100 percent agree! I'm ok with Google Drive aswell but these file sources painfull to download...
it keeps giving me an error because I went into my part 4 folder to try and add the .45 d/l into it but the part 4 folder was empty when I tried to redownload no problem extracting though gives me an error and the only way to fix it is messing with regedit and stuff like that I am not doing all those steps guess I won't get to enjoy this one anymore it's sad too because I kind of liked the direction it was heading... I don't have that issue with any other apps, games, or vn's I d/l just this one and it's not the first time. I did it last time to see the update but I am not doing it again.... Just give us one full release file with the entire vn or game on it dev please?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Compressed .4 -> .45 update is missing some videos, the uncompressed one might also - they might be incomplete.
The 2+GB Compressed .45 update is working fine so far.
Wanted to let you guys know!

Reactions: imzahai

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The Compressed .4 -> .45 update is missing some videos, the uncompressed one might also - they might be incomplete.
No issues here with the uncompressed version
Download all 4 parts for 0.4 and the update patch
Was able to play it from my last save and with no errors.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Yikes, downloaded this and get a missing webm error at startup then my saves don't work...
(Used update patch)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yikes, downloaded this and get a missing webm error at startup then my saves don't work...
(Used update patch)
My update patches were not playing nice. I grabbed the Compressed full update and it is working fine and others have had luck with the full one I guess.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just checked the compressed version
The full version has been mislabled it's only v0.4
it's missing the .rpa file and videos for v0.45
you need to dowload the compressed patch to get it working.

EDIT
Ran a second test on the compressed version of the game
and the ever issues there was before, seem to be fixed as all the files the come with 0.45 are now included

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just checked the compressed version
The full version has been mislabled it's only v0.4
it's missing the .rpa file and videos for v0.45
you need to dowload the compressed patch to get it working.
I downloaded the Compressed update from NOPY and it has day 11. I am playing it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
(Used update patch)
Yeah, the file name has been mislabled
after checking the "movie" folder saw a bunch of videos missing there should be 46 in total
Download the update patch and applying it will fix it.

EDIT
Ran a second test on the compressed version of the game
and the ever issues there was before, seem to be fixed as all the files the come with 0.45 are now included

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Has anyone successfully managed to unzip parts 1-4? No matter which method I use I'm encountering errors.

As a workaround, I'm going to apply the 0.45 patch to 0.4 that I already have downloaded, then make a torrent and seed it (should take maybe 10 minutes).

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
WebP Version has some duplicate png images and some lossless png images are still there (some were even 2+MB big), this makes WebP Version unnecessary bigger then it should be. I've removed duplicates and converted all png to webp and now my folder is 1.61GB.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Man this is a power fantasy I love it! happy to support this on patreon. Dammit I wanted to see what happened with the blackmailer! But the update ended before that Argghhhh!!

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes