v1900

Apr 21, 2020
well he came at me with pm and told him if thats how he thinks then stay away from my own game because i wont rewrite my story line to appease someone like him. Sandras story line needed to stay the way it was. it doesnt make her tainted it makes her someone you want to help someone you want to bring them to justice for and weak people that cant see that just need to play something else. He really annoyed me and I also have personal reasons why people like that piss me off. Hell he even had the balls to say I must like for women to get raped......
I might need to stock up on snacks for the next release when we learn what happened to MC's mom and that gangbang video. It will turn this thread into a shitshow. :coffee:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
That is a lot of parts to download and there all 4gb each. And i have no idea if it is even worth it or not. lol
I think it is worth it. It has a lot of elements mixed in a somewhat coherent narrative (better than most VN anyway) and a decent MC, not the brightest but he is none's floormat so that is good in my book.

There is a compressed version that you might try, hold that thought for a moment... Ok, I downloaded the compressed version and it is almost the same, you can hardly notice on a small monitor. I had to compare it on a big screen TV to objectively see a difference in every frame.

Try the compressed version and if you like the first hour or so you can jump to the normal version. You can think of the quality loss as similar as a conversion from PNG. to JPEG. (although in this case it is WEBP.), it will be different for each image and in some you will not notice it.

I will attach examples:

Full version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed version:

As you can see the difference is minimal and mostly limited to the size of the sampling area for color gradation as seen in the square artifacting on the buttocks shadow.

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I think it is worth it. It has a lot of elements mixed in a somewhat coherent narrative (better than most VN anyway) and a decent MC, not the brightest but he is none's floormat so that is good in my book.

There is a compressed version that you might try, hold that thought for a moment... Ok, I downloaded the compressed version and it is almost the same, you can hardly notice on a small monitor. I had to compare it on a big screen TV to objectively see a difference in every frame.

Try the compressed version and if you like the first hour or so you can jump to the normal version. You can think of the quality loss as similar as a conversion from PNG. to JPEG. (although in this case it is WEBP.), it will be different for each image and in some you will not notice it.

I will attach examples:

Full version

Compressed version:

As you can see the difference is minimal and mostly limited to the size of the sampling area for color gradation as seen in the square artifacting on the buttocks shadow.
Thank you my god man i will try this then. It was just the thought of downloading all of that was going to killing me.

Reactions: v1900

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hahahaha, just the tone of the talk when this dev introduced sex scenes between your LIs. For some strange reason that is beyond me, lesbian sex is not considered by most as cheating/swinging/polyamory (take your pick). Glad to hear you are approaching the subject this way. You are getting lynched for sure and smeared with the three letter kink.
I just can't understand how people you have sex with are having sex with each other is a problem.
Can not wait to see the self-identified "unicorn".:LOL:
Ah, you remember that! I was talking to my friend who is a self-identified unicorn (and brat). She's very willing to share her perspective. Thanks!

Reactions: v1900

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
There is an error on the stat page for Becky.

BIO: "Becky Miller is a 26-year-old young manager who enjoys relaxing and sports."
DOB: Tuesday, 18th Jan 1991 (Age 29)

Given she dated the MC in High School, I'd say the correction would be she was born in '94 and 26

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Did a walkthrough for this one! Enjoy! Looks like it's going to be a fun one, with harem options!
Day 4 Step 4
The hotel scene in the walkthrough lists [LisaMasturbate] but this is associated to Step 12 with the Pool Scene

Also, step 12 has [LisaRp+3] which the top of WT states these are for harem points. Looking at the script for that scene, it doesn't show of any type of point counter. Even searched the whole script and variable not found anywhere. Was this something that was left over from a previous version?

EDIT:
Further research. Seems Rp=relationship. Saw one of your earlier post about points for scene on Day1. It had jennifer_relationship += 1. Going to that part of script now, this has been removed.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
First half of September is passing, any news? and if it's because of proofreading, hell I'll help if you need it that bad, not really doing much now anyways.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hell mine just went through 5000 lines of script I'm sure they would help too....and they did it in one day. . .

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020

I will attach examples:

Full version

Compressed version:

an easier way to extract it?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
an easier way to extract it?
It is the same process for the normal version and the compressed version. The only difference is that the normal version is divided in 4 parts. You just open the file and drag and drop to where you want to unpack it, the program that you use be it WINRAR, WINZIP, etc., will take care of joining the 4 parts as long as they are in the same folder.

Reactions: ASCAL0N

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello.. To play this game (version 0.4) I will have to download all the parts, 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (14GB) or only part 4 ?!

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
So... last version came out in May. In July the dev was half finished with renders. Took August off.

No updates since... being a Patreon sounds exhausting.

Reactions: Alex TheMan
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes