Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Has anyone heard or read anything from the Dev since July 15th?
In his last post on patreon, it looked like he was about to get the next update out soon, but since then...

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Guys. Need help. I see 4 parts there. File type looks different as well. How can I install this and play?
Open the zip file and drag the folder out of that to your desktop. Voila. Now you can move the folder wherever you store your games.

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Open the zip file and drag the folder out of that to your desktop. Voila. Now you can move the folder wherever you store your games.
Ok, I'll try. But I found only one zip file and that's number 4. Others are a little different. Are they going to merge all together or they are supposed to be played individually?

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, I'll try. But I found only one zip file and that's number 4. Others are a little different. Are they going to merge all together or they are supposed to be played individually?
Yup, they'll merge automatically. It's simply one file split into four parts (makes it easier to upload/download). When you open the zip file you are actually seeing the contents of all four files at the same time(fucking magic and/or magnets or some shit).

Reactions: DekaPants

davv

May 13, 2017
How good someone can tell me so that they are the other 3 download files since the format they have are not zip and rar and I do not know where they are installed or how to unzip

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How good someone can tell me so that they are the other 3 download files since the format they have are not zip and rar and I do not know where they are installed or how to unzip
put all 4 in the same folder and doubleclick the first one (the one named "zip") and all 4 will unpack

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
All F95 games you download should work like this, follow what i do and everything should work.
I created a folder on my drive and i place all my games into it, inside the folder i created i create folders and name the folders after the game and extract the game into the folder.
Now some games have deleted scenes in newer versions so i keep some versions so for this i make another folder and place the older newer version in it.
So for me it goes like this.
1. Made a folder for games
2. Inside that folder i name folders after the game.
3. Inside the game folder i make other folders and name that folder for the version of the game.

Reactions: DekaPants

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
All F95 games you download should work like this, follow what i do and everything should work.
I created a folder on my drive and i place all my games into it, inside the folder i created i create folders and name the folders after the game and extract the game into the folder.
Now some games have deleted scenes in newer versions so i keep some versions so for this i make another folder and place the older newer version in it.
So for me it goes like this.
1. Made a folder for games
2. Inside that folder i name folders after the game.
3. Inside the game folder i make other folders and name that folder for the version of the game.
Why would you keep multiple versions of same game -_- that really doesn't seem smart as it would take up a lot of unnecessary space. I get it if you do it for games that are made in parts but otherwise :S

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Why would you keep multiple versions of same game -_- that really doesn't seem smart as it would take up a lot of unnecessary space. I get it if you do it for games that are made in parts but otherwise :S
I do the same as Catwashere but that's only because I have a lot of storage (28 TB). Just today The Point of no Return was updated and it appears the scenes involving mother and daughter were removed.

• Love
Reactions: Dragon59

davv

May 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "HornyyPussy, publicación: 6405746, miembro: 2263572"]
coloque los 4 en la misma carpeta y haga doble clic en el primero (el que se llama "zip") y los 4 se descomprimirán
[/CITA]
Ok tanks

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Yup, they'll merge automatically. It's simply one file split into four parts (makes it easier to upload/download). When you open the zip file you are actually seeing the contents of all four files at the same time(fucking magic and/or magnets or some shit).
I did as you said. And it worked until the end. In the end it showed two errors. Maybe it's just my luck. .

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I did as you said. And it worked until the end. In the end it showed two errors. Maybe it's just my luck. .
Did you use 7-zip to do that? If not try 7-zip. I get errors sometimes when using built-in Windows .zip file feature. But when I do it with 7-zip it all works just fine. If I use the 7-zip I usually right click on one of the numbered files instead of the .zip file and click on "Open Archive". Then I drag the folder inside it to the desktop. And it works without errors.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes