freezing25

Dec 4, 2019
I see plenty of potential in this game . Girls and the graphics are quite well done. Characters are pretty unique .

Personally and I do mean well and try to take this as constructive criticism , the overall delivery and story telling needs improvements. From the playthrough I can see the major plot elements and how you are trying to make it an engaging story , mystery , passion , lust , and whatnot . However , the storytelling elements are how I would say not polished nor wholly engaging, it lacks a certain depth , being blunt with this , i can see you are adding multiple backstories and character traits from many elements (army , hacking? , espionage , etc) but other than the initial delivery of these elements there is an indication that there was not much research done regarding these subjects it makes the overall delivery during these scenes very fake and lacks realism and due to the manner some of these *skills* are introduced it basically functions as plot armor, backstories as well although they serve a general purpose fails to deliver an emotional depth to the characters . At certain points , the harem and love all seem a little rushed , and the MC's skills and abilities are never clearly mentioned causing him to appear skewed at times , there is not much actualization on his skillsets or his capabilities and from the current playthrough it does make me question and wonder as up until the end of the current version it really is not very clear if he is capable or not , he shows intelligence and cunning at certain junctions only to act like a horny teenager or naive individual at others . The integration of the storyline also isn't seamless , it's like there is definitely an intent to make everyone connected but at the same time it causes the storyline and characters to be convoluted.

To sum it up before it seems that i am ranting.
1) Character depth , backstory integration
2) To deliver the story seamlessly
3) Some research done on how to deliver elements on skillsets .

Other than to everyone and especially the developer , its just my two cents as i would love to see the full potential this title can grow to, i did enjoy the game and has my support!

Thank you !

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Loved this update. Some great turns. I hope we don't have to go too soft on Linda and Nicole. Revenge is what drew me to this vn.

I understand the need to satisfy some by making Linda's old secretary love bdsm. I just hope Linda and Nicole are not as thrilled with the idea and some tasty Revenge actually happens.

Regardless I'm still enjoying this one even though the size Is hard to handle (that's what she said) :p

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Emily: Heeey boooy, wanna fk ?
Me: Naaaah, i already have sistars, my employees, it's enough, i'll just cuntblock you.
Emily second time: Heeey booooooy....
Me: Naaaaaah. I'm NOT interested, lady.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DAMN. She is so determined, she needs a reward :D

Apr 16, 2021
Help with the installation, pls! Does each part has to be played individually or all the four parts need to extracted in a single folder much like adventure of Willy de?

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I just finished playing all of the current content for this game. I really like the storyline. Some of the grammar is, well...., like most games. It has good renders and good-looking characters. The thing that really gets to me is how little you get for the physical size of the game itself. The game is much shorter than I expected it to be for a 14 GB game, with no background music at all and very few animations. I have played so many games that are WAY smaller in size than this game and they are much longer, have audio and have much more animation. Now I admit, I know nothing about what it takes to make one of these games. So I can't really judge it for this. But I am curious.... why would a game that is this "small" (imo) content wise, be so large in file size?

As I mentioned, I know nothing about making one of these games. So I am in no way bashing this game. I do love the game and I look forward to playing more of it in the future.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
More than likely, because the renders are still in png format and haven't been converted to webp format, which would reduce a lot of size per image without losing the quality.

Reactions: Iconick

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Can anyone help with the installation? I downloaded the part 1 file, but it was a file with the extension 'z01'. Do I need to download parts 2, 3 and 4 as well? If so, what do I do after downloading them?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anyone help with the installation? I downloaded the part 1 file, but it was a file with the extension 'z01'. Do I need to download parts 2, 3 and 4 as well? If so, what do I do after downloading them?
Yes, you need to download all four parts to the same location and then click on z01 to start the extraction process. Once started, it will extract and combine all four parts into one folder.

Reactions: allura404

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
How are there this many people who don't understand a muti-part RAR file? It must be nice living in an area that has gigabit bandwidth available to everyone.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
How are there this many people who don't understand a muti-part RAR file? It must be nice living in an area that has gigabit bandwidth available to everyone.
Well, some may call us old nerd farts or so. Others may not know much about the computers technologies. I had used compress applications for years and I also use the split compress files for years since bandwidth and storage was expensive and this was pretty much way before cloud storage existed and cheaper.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
The perfect Revenge for Linda would be for the MC to knock up one of her daughters or all of them and let her be the wet nurse.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry for silly question but How to Extract and Run? this has ".z01" file
There been solution to that questions many pages ago. Also there is a youtube video how to deal with multiple files. Since there are 4 files that associated as one huge compress file. Otherwise, if that is way to complicated, then just download the compress version that the multimedia files are reduce size and may not tell much different.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes